Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

iphys

Lol, Super Smash Bros. is looking even better than it looked last week.

Edit: Oh, and the Kirby patches are on sale if anyone is interested.

Edited on by iphys

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

Pokefanmum82

already have that one. I think i got it last time it was on club nintendo as a reward....

Want: Harvest Moon: One World, Story of Seasons: Pioneering Town, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury

Finished the Alola Dex.
Now playing New Horizons, Wrath of White Witch and Sword

RupeeClock

Untitled

Well worth getting NSMB2 as a download for the double stars.

RupeeClock

Snagrio

Art Academy? Well I am taking art this year, but still, not interested...

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Undead_terror

They had the sequal a few months ago and never got it, so of course im not getting this, and they got a sale on those kirby patchs so might pick up both sets maybe.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Nestalgic

At least they got the prices right this time. 150 coins for an $8 game seems fair — far better than it was for a $2 game.

Missing my NES games...

RevolverLink

I passed on Art Academy: First Semester last time it was available as a reward, but I think I'll get it now. I'm interested getting in the 3DS sequel, and I imagine that this will serve as a nice preview.

The Revloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-4605-3581-8608 | 3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

LordJumpMad

@RupeeClock
Nintendo seem to like the UK more then us US

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

Undead_terror

Has anyone thought of getting those kirby patchs?, it catchs my eye since its a chance to get them at half price but probaubly will wait for something better, im just want to spend my coins on something. -_-

Edited on by Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Undead_terror

well I got 385 coins and the only things that interest me is the kirby patchs, history of handheld systems (I enjoy learning about items in the past and having the cards would be neat), or save up for the hanafuda cards, or buy one of the game & watch games again (don't have ball but the cost is too much).Its a shame that the 3ds downloads are just not for me or anyone else really.

TheDreamingHawk

Fir-first semester?

ARRRRRRRRGH. I really hoped for SECOND Semester, as I would take that in a heartbeat. Already got First first time.

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.