Showing 381 to 400 of 414
381. Posted: Wed 11th Jul 2012 12:59 BST
In dedication to the greatest fanboy wars of all time.
The Thing That Should Not Let It Be
Nintendo Network ID: LTD_2112
382. Posted: Wed 11th Jul 2012 20:13 BST
When you first started working here at Nintendolife did you ever imagine that this position would lead to you becoming an employee of Nintendo?
Owner of http://www.WiiWareWave.com
210+ Exclusive Articles And Features
735+ Twitter Followers!
Nearly 150 Facebook Likes!
810+ Facebook Group Members!
383. Posted: Thu 12th Jul 2012 00:39 BST
I will start off by saying congratulations James and you will be missed. I wish you and your family the best of luck in your new adventure. I do hope you can continue to visit this site but if Nintendo has some rules that you can't its understandable either that or come up with some new user name .
Anyway for my question if you care to answer it if its too personal than disregard it. But I know that you dont get paid for the stuff you do on Nintendolife so I am wondering did you get the job at NoE due to what you do at your normal 9-5 job or is it from the stuff you did on NL? Also Since you are moving to Germany I was under the impress that you lived in the UK (I might be wrong) but if you do live in the UK will it be hard for you to change to living in Germany or is it very similar to the UK I live in the US so I have idea how the countries are in Europe. DO you speak German fluently?
Proud owner of a flare red 3DS
Proud owner of a Deluxe Wii U
Currently playing: See my Backlog.
Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311
384. Posted: Thu 12th Jul 2012 00:53 BST
Will you be using your new prestigious position to infiltrate Nintendo from the inside and maniacally co-erce them to become Sega converts, hopefully involving the masterful use of stuffed Sonic plushies?
Let us not judge a man by the colour of his skin, but by the character he chooses to battle with in Brawl.
385. Posted: Thu 12th Jul 2012 01:58 BST
Will you continue to take place in discussions on the forums (just not as a site admin) or are you leaving for good?
"Like candy from a babe!"
My Backloggery | Helpful Tips for Formatting Messages | NintendoLife Chat
Formerly WhoKnew, Its-Mii-Will
PSN ID: willfuture
3DS Friend Code: 0001-3392-4205
386. Posted: Thu 12th Jul 2012 04:44 BST
Congrats on the new job, James.
Here are my last burning questions:
1. If I want to stalk keep in touch with you(r work,) but refuse to give in to Twitter, how would I?
2. What exactly does your new occupation entail?
3. Do you reckon the move to the Germanic region will be a difficult one?
4. Can you learn to love me?
Thanks for everything.
I've got the body of a taut, pre-teen Swedish boy.
Covers & Korg DS-10 Originals.
387. Posted: Thu 12th Jul 2012 04:58 BST
What are the best games available on Dreamcast?
If you were locked in a room forever with only a TV, Atari 2800,E.T. The Game, and a Wii with Fire Placing downloaded what would you do?
Edited on Thu 12th July, 2012 @ 05:02 by SomeBitTripFan
Black Knight: "Is that all there is? No chance,no resistance."
Greil: "No, now you have my pissed off son to worry about!"
Greil: "Stay away from that knight.
"Ike: "I will. You hugged him, and look at you now."
Greil: shakes head
Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan
388. Posted: Thu 12th Jul 2012 10:49 BST
Today's special: regular questions
Edited on Fri 13th July, 2012 @ 11:37 by beatalLiToaD
389. Posted: Thu 12th Jul 2012 12:56 BST
So far... *sniff, I got three questions for you:
1. We've seen many philosophers throughout time and we've seen their ideologies of life that really do put things in perspective. Many of their philosophies in life can be very thought provoking and we can really see it being applied into our lives, yet they all have flaws. But one thing is for certain, that every philosopher after the last tries to improve or correct the latter one's philosophy with their own. The question is, Is there ever the perfect and universal philosophy that can apply to all or can people just live with different ideals that befit to them? On a side note what is you philosophy if you ever have one?
2. As a valued Editor of Three Gaming sites since the Dawn of time, you have been through many excruciating adventures just by sitting in front of the screen right? Please do tell us your experiences throughout your stay here in Nintendo Life and the small relationships you've made with the staff and members you've encountered. And to a side note, Do you think leaving your job as an editor is like closing a page of an important chapter in your life?
3 The cake to me is the pinnacle of the dishes of the dessert class. It is the Humble King... Simple, yet elegant in his posture, ready to please his kingdom on any time of the day. I myself fancy a Carrot cake or I could just dig into a Turtle pie if you may, but as I eat into their soft and crumbly texture, I must ask you, If you could make your own perfect cake by combining flavors or even adding new ones, the cake that would be made for you and you alone to share with the family on some occasions, what would be that cake? If you could even visualize how it would appear, please feel free to describe its graceful exterior.
P.S. Would it be alright if you said some final words after the end of the last question? We're gonna miss you James, Have a fun non Sega Work life.
| BL of the Joyfully Damned |
| Deviant Art Profile |
"The rest is Silence."
Lord of all things Karrot, and lover of cakes
390. Posted: Thu 12th Jul 2012 13:01 BST
Thanks for all your questions so far everyone!
Just to forewarn you I will temporarily lock this topic at 1pm UK time tomorrow so I can record my answers without new questions being added in the meantime.
If you want to submit a question, you need to do it in the next 24 hours or you will miss out.
I am not ignoring you. I just do not post much.
391. Posted: Thu 12th Jul 2012 13:16 BST
Fave Gaga song?
I want your whiskey mouth all over my blonde south
I am an art popist. I assign art to things that are popular. I place new meaning on that which already exist.
We could belong together.
Sony Entertainment Network: naviator_9
Nintendo Network ID: Aviator9
392. Posted: Thu 12th Jul 2012 13:53 BST
How does it feel to work with the Big N in all it's glory? What is your favorite nintendo game? Do you expect to work at ninty for the rest of your working career? Will you tell us if you ever go to some event with shigeru miyamoto himself? Are you going to tone down your sega when you start? You may have already been asked this one but, what is your favorite sonic game? Finally, how do you feel about Big the Cat's removal from the sonic (game) franchise?
I sincerely thank you for taking your time to answer these questions. You've done an outstanding job as an editor for a nintendo fan-site and I can't wait to see how well you do over at Nintendo. Don't forget about us at nintendo life!
Pushmo/Pullblox Contest Thread
[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u
"Is that big, legendary weapon, or are you just glad to see Gregor?"
3DS Friend Code: 2921-9222-4787 | Nintendo Network ID: Happy_Masked_Man
393. Posted: Thu 12th Jul 2012 13:56 BST
Can you make a badger explode?
What is it that makes NiGHTS stand out from other Sega games?
Edited on Thu 12th July, 2012 @ 17:01 by CommanderAudio
Fire is more fun with friends, kids!
Formerly known as PikminMonster
Choose Your Own Adventure!
Let me know if you add me, but PLEASE DON'T send me spam in Swapnote/Letter Box, or M-Rated Status Messages or Swapnotes.
394. Posted: Thu 12th Jul 2012 14:05 BST
If given the chance to be in a wrestling game on a Sega system, would you be in it and if your would, what attire would you wear (trunks, leotard, etc.)?
Stuff to watch
200 games and counting
Hey, a maverick tumblr that you need to follow
395. Posted: Thu 12th Jul 2012 16:36 BST
What are your thoughts on the ouya game console?
has netflix taken over your wii?
do you know what will be on your new desk at NoE?
Warning: comments from this user may contain typos, half truths, down right lies, sillyness, sarcasm, missing the pointedness, madey up-edness, left wing propaganda, failed links, kissing up and pics of cute kitties
396. Posted: Thu 12th Jul 2012 16:51 BST
When you were little did you ever think that a die-hard Sonic fan such as yourself would ever find yourself working at the then-rival company Nintendo?
Tender Page Replies Tumblr blog! (OC blog)
3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519
397. Posted: Thu 12th Jul 2012 16:55 BST
How many total hours have you clocked in on the Monster Hunter franchise? Which one is your favorite? :3
[16:39] BadKitty: you trying to steal stuff from me? u_u
[16:41] kribs: don't worry Emmy, even if poix tried to steal something from you, he wouldn't finish stealing it
3DS Friend Code: 1123-6536-5321 | Twitter: pixelpowa
398. Posted: Thu 12th Jul 2012 20:15 BST
Could you please share some of your favorite experiences and discussions you have had with Nintendolife staff and regular members?
Paying homage to the Strangest Nintendolife Search Results Feature how did you find Nintendolife?
399. Posted: Thu 12th Jul 2012 20:20 BST
Did you know Sarah Bryant and some other VF characters are in Dead or Alive 5?
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!
400. Posted: Thu 12th Jul 2012 21:41 BST
Hey, James! I just want to say congratulations on your upcoming position at NOE! You have been an awesome admin and we're all going to miss you! With that said, I do have several (well, perhaps more than several) questions for you since this will be your last video. I checked this topic to make sure that none of these questions have been asked yet; but if they have been asked before, then disregard them.
1. Have you ever owned a Sega Nomad? If so, what do you think about it now? Did you like it or hate it back in the day? I'm curious since I have owned a Nomad since my childhood (which still works) and you would likely be one of the few others on this site who has played or owned one.
2. What are your top five Dreamcast games?
3. What do you think about the Sega Saturn? Do you love it, like it, or hate it? What mistakes do you think Sega made with the console?
4. What was the first Playstation game that you bought and played (assuming that the PS1 was your first Sony console)? Did you like or hate said game and why?
5. What do you think of the Playstation Portable? What are your top five games for it?
6. What is your favorite handheld of all time and why?
7. Do you prefer gaming on consoles, handheld, or PC; and why?
8. What was the very first video game you've ever played? Did you love it or hate it and why?
9. Why do you like Monster Hunter so much? What made you a fan of the series?
10. Out of the four major gaming online services (Nintendo Network, Playstation Network, Xbox Live, and Steam), which one is your most favorite and why?
I'll stop here. Hopefully, I didn't ask too many questions! If I did, you don't have to answer all of them.
Edited on Thu 12th July, 2012 @ 21:45 by Knux
firstname.lastname@example.org Twitter Wii FC: 4579-0293-6760-7162 [12:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
3DS Friend Code: 4167-4499-6603 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux1990 | Twitter: Knux1990
Sorry, this topic has been locked.