Showing 381 to 400 of 407
381. Posted: Thu 12th Jul 2012 10:49 BST
Today's special: regular questions
Edited on Fri 13th July, 2012 @ 11:37 by alLabouTandroiD
Nintendo Network ID: LTD_2112
382. Posted: Thu 12th Jul 2012 12:56 BST
So far... *sniff, I got three questions for you:
1. We've seen many philosophers throughout time and we've seen their ideologies of life that really do put things in perspective. Many of their philosophies in life can be very thought provoking and we can really see it being applied into our lives, yet they all have flaws. But one thing is for certain, that every philosopher after the last tries to improve or correct the latter one's philosophy with their own. The question is, Is there ever the perfect and universal philosophy that can apply to all or can people just live with different ideals that befit to them? On a side note what is you philosophy if you ever have one?
2. As a valued Editor of Three Gaming sites since the Dawn of time, you have been through many excruciating adventures just by sitting in front of the screen right? Please do tell us your experiences throughout your stay here in Nintendo Life and the small relationships you've made with the staff and members you've encountered. And to a side note, Do you think leaving your job as an editor is like closing a page of an important chapter in your life?
3 The cake to me is the pinnacle of the dishes of the dessert class. It is the Humble King... Simple, yet elegant in his posture, ready to please his kingdom on any time of the day. I myself fancy a Carrot cake or I could just dig into a Turtle pie if you may, but as I eat into their soft and crumbly texture, I must ask you, If you could make your own perfect cake by combining flavors or even adding new ones, the cake that would be made for you and you alone to share with the family on some occasions, what would be that cake? If you could even visualize how it would appear, please feel free to describe its graceful exterior.
P.S. Would it be alright if you said some final words after the end of the last question? We're gonna miss you James, Have a fun non Sega Work life.
Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Deviant Art Profile
The Rest is Silence.
383. Posted: Thu 12th Jul 2012 13:01 BST
Thanks for all your questions so far everyone!
Just to forewarn you I will temporarily lock this topic at 1pm UK time tomorrow so I can record my answers without new questions being added in the meantime.
If you want to submit a question, you need to do it in the next 24 hours or you will miss out.
I am not ignoring you. I just do not post much.
384. Posted: Thu 12th Jul 2012 13:16 BST
Fave Gaga song?
QUEEN OF SASS
In a way exhausting
we're problem solving
Drink 'til she's attractive
Talking 'bout diplomatic
I brought my plastic
Making that peace attractive
385. Posted: Thu 12th Jul 2012 13:53 BST
How does it feel to work with the Big N in all it's glory? What is your favorite nintendo game? Do you expect to work at ninty for the rest of your working career? Will you tell us if you ever go to some event with shigeru miyamoto himself? Are you going to tone down your sega when you start? You may have already been asked this one but, what is your favorite sonic game? Finally, how do you feel about Big the Cat's removal from the sonic (game) franchise?
I sincerely thank you for taking your time to answer these questions. You've done an outstanding job as an editor for a nintendo fan-site and I can't wait to see how well you do over at Nintendo. Don't forget about us at nintendo life!
[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u
386. Posted: Thu 12th Jul 2012 13:56 BST
Can you make a badger explode?
What is it that makes NiGHTS stand out from other Sega games?
Edited on Thu 12th July, 2012 @ 17:01 by CommanderAudio
Fire is more fun with friends, kids!
Formerly known as PikminMonster
Choose Your Own Adventure!
Let me know if you add me, but PLEASE DON'T send me spam in Swapnote/Letter Box, or M-Rated Status Messages or Swapnotes.
387. Posted: Thu 12th Jul 2012 14:05 BST
If given the chance to be in a wrestling game on a Sega system, would you be in it and if your would, what attire would you wear (trunks, leotard, etc.)?
Tecmo Action Bowl 2014 is available now, get you copy today.
BL Beatmania '15
Follow for fun.
Nintendo Network ID: JusticeColde | Twitter: JusticeColde
388. Posted: Thu 12th Jul 2012 16:36 BST
What are your thoughts on the ouya game console?
has netflix taken over your wii?
do you know what will be on your new desk at NoE?
389. Posted: Thu 12th Jul 2012 16:51 BST
When you were little did you ever think that a die-hard Sonic fan such as yourself would ever find yourself working at the then-rival company Nintendo?
I finally have a Wii U now! And Splatoon and Smash Bros U!
Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92
390. Posted: Thu 12th Jul 2012 16:55 BST
How many total hours have you clocked in on the Monster Hunter franchise? Which one is your favorite? :3
I made Kid Tripp! PocketGamer gave it a 9 out of 10! You should totally buy it now!
[16:39] BadKitty: you trying to steal stuff from me? u_u
[16:41] kribs: don't worry Emmy, even if poix tried to steal something from you, he wouldn't finish stealing it
Nintendo Network ID: pixelpowa | Twitter: thatpixelguy
391. Posted: Thu 12th Jul 2012 20:15 BST
Could you please share some of your favorite experiences and discussions you have had with Nintendolife staff and regular members?
Paying homage to the Strangest Nintendolife Search Results Feature how did you find Nintendolife?
Owner of http://www.WiiWareWave.com
Recent Exclusive Articles:
First Look: Freedom Planet (Wii U eShop)
Interview: Intropy Games Talks With Us About Their Upcoming Wii U eShop Title Astral Breakers
Staff Viewpoint: Which Capcom Titles Do You Want Remade/Remastered For The Wii U And 3DS?
392. Posted: Thu 12th Jul 2012 20:20 BST
Did you know Sarah Bryant and some other VF characters are in Dead or Alive 5?
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!
393. Posted: Thu 12th Jul 2012 21:41 BST
Hey, James! I just want to say congratulations on your upcoming position at NOE! You have been an awesome admin and we're all going to miss you! With that said, I do have several (well, perhaps more than several) questions for you since this will be your last video. I checked this topic to make sure that none of these questions have been asked yet; but if they have been asked before, then disregard them.
1. Have you ever owned a Sega Nomad? If so, what do you think about it now? Did you like it or hate it back in the day? I'm curious since I have owned a Nomad since my childhood (which still works) and you would likely be one of the few others on this site who has played or owned one.
2. What are your top five Dreamcast games?
3. What do you think about the Sega Saturn? Do you love it, like it, or hate it? What mistakes do you think Sega made with the console?
4. What was the first Playstation game that you bought and played (assuming that the PS1 was your first Sony console)? Did you like or hate said game and why?
5. What do you think of the Playstation Portable? What are your top five games for it?
6. What is your favorite handheld of all time and why?
7. Do you prefer gaming on consoles, handheld, or PC; and why?
8. What was the very first video game you've ever played? Did you love it or hate it and why?
9. Why do you like Monster Hunter so much? What made you a fan of the series?
10. Out of the four major gaming online services (Nintendo Network, Playstation Network, Xbox Live, and Steam), which one is your most favorite and why?
I'll stop here. Hopefully, I didn't ask too many questions! If I did, you don't have to answer all of them.
Edited on Thu 12th July, 2012 @ 21:45 by Knux
394. Posted: Thu 12th Jul 2012 21:43 BST
Should I have your FC please? I won't ask you anything you can't tell, though it'll be tempting
3DS FC: Otaku1
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of doom >: }
395. Posted: Thu 12th Jul 2012 21:49 BST
James, what have you brought upon yourself?
in reference to the number of questions, not that you're leaving
Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time
396. Posted: Fri 13th Jul 2012 02:40 BST
Ergonomically speaking, how would you rank the various Nintendo controllers (best to worst)? And how about the Sega ones?
Finally, let's say a life of editing a video game website has finally driven you to kill. What would your last meal be before your execution?
"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."
Treaty of Tripoly, article 11
397. Posted: Fri 13th Jul 2012 03:15 BST
Congrats again on the new job James!
Could you make predictions on the future of NL? I say predictions because i'm wanting a serious and a comical answer.
398. Posted: Fri 13th Jul 2012 09:05 BST
Do you ever get a bad case of road rage? If so, will you take it out on the Autobahn?
Do you consider yourself more of a boob-man or a butt-man, man? Sorry...you really don't have to answer that...
Yes or no?
When/if you have children, will you make them call you Daddy Newts?
It's been nice reading your stuff over the years. Good luck. Auf wiedersehen.
-As a token, use this when the time is right, "Ich muss die Toilette."
Edited on Fri 13th July, 2012 @ 09:05 by WhiteKnuckle
399. Posted: Fri 13th Jul 2012 09:39 BST
So this will end my four day question marathon. Just a few more questions and you’ll be free. Just a few more.
Aaaand … you’ve made it. Awesome!
Really James, thanks for everything you’ve done here, for all the hard work you put into this site, for hanging ‘round with us and maybe most importantly for just being who you are. I’m keeping my fingers crossed that you and Mrs N will find all you ever wish for. See ya.
Subscribe to Nintendo Life on YouTube
Edited on Fri 13th July, 2012 @ 10:22 by alLabouTandroiD
400. Posted: Fri 13th Jul 2012 09:58 BST
Congratulations on your new job James and I wish you and your wife all the best for the future.
I'm going to miss all your hilarious articles.
Now that that's out of the way, here is my important question to you:
So James, now that you're with Nintendo... when can I expect to see Sakura Samurai on the eShop?
The waiting hurts...
Nintendo Pocket Football Club - Club Name: True Teikoku | Club ID: 9697C6E03
Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV
Sorry, this topic has been locked.