• Bret Hart or Hulk Hogan?
  • Porsche or Ferrari?
  • David or Goliath?

Number 2? Says who? >=o]

Nintendo Network ID: LTD_2112

AuthorMessage

Neko_Rukiafan

382. Posted:

When you first started working here at Nintendolife did you ever imagine that this position would lead to you becoming an employee of Nintendo?

Owner of http://www.WiiWareWave.com est. on March 16th 2011

Currently in need of new news anchors and reviewers!

Twitter: WiiWareWave

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

383. Posted:

I will start off by saying congratulations James and you will be missed. I wish you and your family the best of luck in your new adventure. I do hope you can continue to visit this site but if Nintendo has some rules that you can't its understandable either that or come up with some new user name ;).

Anyway for my question if you care to answer it if its too personal than disregard it. But I know that you dont get paid for the stuff you do on Nintendolife so I am wondering did you get the job at NoE due to what you do at your normal 9-5 job or is it from the stuff you did on NL? Also Since you are moving to Germany I was under the impress that you lived in the UK (I might be wrong) but if you do live in the UK will it be hard for you to change to living in Germany or is it very similar to the UK I live in the US so I have idea how the countries are in Europe. DO you speak German fluently?

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

GameLord08

384. Posted:

Will you be using your new prestigious position to infiltrate Nintendo from the inside and maniacally co-erce them to become Sega converts, hopefully involving the masterful use of stuffed Sonic plushies?

Let us not judge a man by the colour of his skin, but by the character he chooses to battle with in Brawl.

Twitter: FaridaKYusuf

AuthorMessage

IAmNotWill

385. Posted:

Will you continue to take place in discussions on the forums (just not as a site admin) or are you leaving for good?

Why can't Metroid crawl?
My Backloggery | Helpful Tips for Formatting Messages | NintendoLife Chat
Formerly WhoKnew, Its-Mii-Will
PSN ID: willfuture

3DS Friend Code: 0001-3392-4205 | Nintendo Network ID: willfuture

AuthorMessage

Radixxs

386. Posted:

Congrats on the new job, James.
Here are my last burning questions:

1. If I want to stalk keep in touch with you(r work,) but refuse to give in to Twitter, how would I?
2. What exactly does your new occupation entail?
3. Do you reckon the move to the Germanic region will be a difficult one?
4. Can you learn to love me?

Thanks for everything.

I've got the body of a taut, pre-teen Swedish boy.
Covers & Korg DS-10 Originals.

AuthorMessage

SomeBitTripFan

387. Posted:

What are the best games available on Dreamcast?

If you were locked in a room forever with only a TV, Atari 2800,E.T. The Game, and a Wii with Fire Placing downloaded what would you do?

Edited on by SomeBitTripFan

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything truly valid about what I say; Please exercise both.
A Vacation is a Click Away!
My Avatar: Where Doge Coin is Going
Where's the Poetry? I'm lazy.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

AuthorMessage

eviLaTtenDant

388. Posted:

Today's special: regular questions

• What’s your remedy for tiredness? Sleep doesn’t count!
  • Were / are you into PC gaming? If so, what are your favourites?
  • Do you like Mr. Bean?
  • Do you listen to the radio while working?
  • Why can’t envelopes taste sweet anymore? Where’s the fun?
  • Do you ever talk to yourself while playing games (especially in puzzle games)?
  • Do you watch the credits of films and / or games?
  • Do you have any pre- NES game favourites? (You know, like Pong, Asteroids, Pac-Man, Space Invaders, Mario Bros. or whatever)
  • Do you like cereals? If so, which ones are your favourites?
  • Can we see the Mii of Mrs N please? :)
  • The double-jump: responsible for the incontrovertible decline of gaming?
  • Prefer public transport or to use your own car?
  • Do you prefer taking a bath or a shower?
  • Who’s your favourite banned user?
  • When the heck will we get episodes 8 - 10? :o

Edited on by eviLaTtenDant

Number 2? Says who? >=o]

Nintendo Network ID: LTD_2112

AuthorMessage

Karakato

389. Posted:

So far... *sniff, I got three questions for you:
1. We've seen many philosophers throughout time and we've seen their ideologies of life that really do put things in perspective. Many of their philosophies in life can be very thought provoking and we can really see it being applied into our lives, yet they all have flaws. But one thing is for certain, that every philosopher after the last tries to improve or correct the latter one's philosophy with their own. The question is, Is there ever the perfect and universal philosophy that can apply to all or can people just live with different ideals that befit to them? On a side note what is you philosophy if you ever have one?

2. As a valued Editor of Three Gaming sites since the Dawn of time, you have been through many excruciating adventures just by sitting in front of the screen right? Please do tell us your experiences throughout your stay here in Nintendo Life and the small relationships you've made with the staff and members you've encountered. And to a side note, Do you think leaving your job as an editor is like closing a page of an important chapter in your life?

3 The cake to me is the pinnacle of the dishes of the dessert class. It is the Humble King... Simple, yet elegant in his posture, ready to please his kingdom on any time of the day. I myself fancy a Carrot cake or I could just dig into a Turtle pie if you may, but as I eat into their soft and crumbly texture, I must ask you, If you could make your own perfect cake by combining flavors or even adding new ones, the cake that would be made for you and you alone to share with the family on some occasions, what would be that cake? If you could even visualize how it would appear, please feel free to describe its graceful exterior.

P.S. Would it be alright if you said some final words after the end of the last question? We're gonna miss you James, Have a fun non Sega Work life.

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Deviant Art Profile
Tumblr Page
My Backlog

The Rest is Silence.

AuthorMessage

James

390. Posted:

Thanks for all your questions so far everyone!

Just to forewarn you I will temporarily lock this topic at 1pm UK time tomorrow so I can record my answers without new questions being added in the meantime.

If you want to submit a question, you need to do it in the next 24 hours or you will miss out.

Thanks!

I am not ignoring you. I just do not post much.

AuthorMessage

Aviator

391. Posted:

Fave Gaga song?

In a way exhausting
we're problem solving
Drink 'til she's attractive
We're PARTYNAUSEOUS
Talking 'bout diplomatic
I brought my plastic
Making that peace attractive
We're PARTYNAUSEOUS
PSN: naviator_9

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

392. Posted:

How does it feel to work with the Big N in all it's glory? What is your favorite nintendo game? Do you expect to work at ninty for the rest of your working career? Will you tell us if you ever go to some event with shigeru miyamoto himself? Are you going to tone down your sega when you start? You may have already been asked this one but, what is your favorite sonic game? Finally, how do you feel about Big the Cat's removal from the sonic (game) franchise?

I sincerely thank you for taking your time to answer these questions. You've done an outstanding job as an editor for a nintendo fan-site and I can't wait to see how well you do over at Nintendo. Don't forget about us at nintendo life!

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

CommanderAudio

393. Posted:

Can you make a badger explode?
What is it that makes NiGHTS stand out from other Sega games?

Edited on by CommanderAudio

Fire is more fun with friends, kids!
Formerly known as PikminMonster
Choose Your Own Adventure!
3DS FC:4554-0106-9407
Let me know if you add me, but PLEASE DON'T send me spam in Swapnote/Letter Box, or M-Rated Status Messages or Swapnotes.

AuthorMessage

JusticeColde

394. Posted:

If given the chance to be in a wrestling game on a Sega system, would you be in it and if your would, what attire would you wear (trunks, leotard, etc.)?

Tecmo Action Bowl 2014 is available now, get you copy today.
Entertainment, today.
300 games and counting
Follow for... eh.

Nintendo Network ID: JusticeColde | Twitter: JusticeColde

AuthorMessage

Reala

395. Posted:

What are your thoughts on the ouya game console?
has netflix taken over your wii?
do you know what will be on your new desk at NoE?

there's nothing that's certain... of that you can be certain

AuthorMessage

TeeJay

396. Posted:

When you were little did you ever think that a die-hard Sonic fan such as yourself would ever find yourself working at the then-rival company Nintendo?

Tumblr Ask Blog: http://ask-aqua-marine-pony.tumblr.com

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

AuthorMessage

pixelman

397. Posted:

How many total hours have you clocked in on the Monster Hunter franchise? Which one is your favorite? :3

I made Kid Tripp! PocketGamer gave it a 9 out of 10! You should totally buy it now!
[16:39] BadKitty: you trying to steal stuff from me? u_u
[16:41] kribs: don't worry Emmy, even if poix tried to steal something from you, he wouldn't finish stealing it

3DS Friend Code: 1123-6536-5321 | Nintendo Network ID: pixelpowa | Twitter: thatpixelguy

AuthorMessage

Neko_Rukiafan

398. Posted:

Could you please share some of your favorite experiences and discussions you have had with Nintendolife staff and regular members?

Paying homage to the Strangest Nintendolife Search Results Feature how did you find Nintendolife?

Owner of http://www.WiiWareWave.com est. on March 16th 2011

Currently in need of new news anchors and reviewers!

Twitter: WiiWareWave

AuthorMessage

turtlelink

399. Posted:

Did you know Sarah Bryant and some other VF characters are in Dead or Alive 5?

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

AuthorMessage

Knux

400. Posted:

Hey, James! I just want to say congratulations on your upcoming position at NOE! You have been an awesome admin and we're all going to miss you! With that said, I do have several (well, perhaps more than several) questions for you since this will be your last video. I checked this topic to make sure that none of these questions have been asked yet; but if they have been asked before, then disregard them.

1. Have you ever owned a Sega Nomad? If so, what do you think about it now? Did you like it or hate it back in the day? I'm curious since I have owned a Nomad since my childhood (which still works) and you would likely be one of the few others on this site who has played or owned one.

2. What are your top five Dreamcast games?

3. What do you think about the Sega Saturn? Do you love it, like it, or hate it? What mistakes do you think Sega made with the console?

4. What was the first Playstation game that you bought and played (assuming that the PS1 was your first Sony console)? Did you like or hate said game and why?

5. What do you think of the Playstation Portable? What are your top five games for it?

6. What is your favorite handheld of all time and why?

7. Do you prefer gaming on consoles, handheld, or PC; and why?

8. What was the very first video game you've ever played? Did you love it or hate it and why?

9. Why do you like Monster Hunter so much? What made you a fan of the series?

10. Out of the four major gaming online services (Nintendo Network, Playstation Network, Xbox Live, and Steam), which one is your most favorite and why?

I'll stop here. Hopefully, I didn't ask too many questions! If I did, you don't have to answer all of them. :)

Edited on by Knux

supersonic1990z@hushmail.com Twitter Wii FC: 4579-0293-6760-7162 [10:25] DarkwingLz: D**mit Knux, tell Sony to release Vita TV here >:[

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4499-6603 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux1990 | Twitter: Knux1990

Sorry, this topic has been locked.