Forums

Topic: Ask James

Posts 361 to 380 of 400

retired_account

Is your new job just the first of many stepping stones in your path to world domination? If so how long do you think it'll take? And will we ever get those ponies?

retired_account

e-love

@James, I would just like to say, thanks for everything you've done. You're by far the best editor for any website I've ever been on. That's not a stretch. The fact that you have this Ask James thread and actually communicate and care about the users on this site is amazing to me. Nintendolife wouldn't have been so welcoming if it weren't for things like this. Thank you. I hope you do wonders working at Nintendo, and congratulations! We'll miss you! I hope you can still manage to stop by every once and a while and visit us.

Also, I think I may have become more interested in Sega games because of your influence. Is that a little strange? Maybe. But seeing how someone can be both a Nintendo fan and a Sega fan really made me want to give Sega games another go. Thanks for that!

Best of luck James, yours truly,

~Emaan

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Raylax

Y U LEAVE ME JAMES
Untitled
Y U LEAVE?!

Raylax

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1400-0117 | Nintendo Network ID: RaylaxKai

the_shpydar

So much congratulations, James. So excellent for you! Or, as the Great Bandana'd One would say "Incredible, absolutely incredible."
You will surely be missed around these parts, i hope you'll be able to poke your head in every now and again.
NoE's body is surely not ready for The Newtonian Lord!

Hmm, a question ... i suppose i'll stick with a serious one: With your career taking this new step, what are you most looking forward to about stepping on board the Big N Euroship?

Good luck with all mate, and again, CONGRATULATION! A WINNER IS YOU!

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

SaKo

Congratulations! I got a question. What's the first thing that you are going to do when you arrive at the NOE Headquarters (or wherever you're going to work at)?
Oh, and will you work on the online functions of Animal Crossing 3DS?

Edited on by SaKo

SaKo

Nintendo Network ID: jibberldd5 | Twitter:

FriedSquid

First off, once again, congratulations! It's really cool that you get to work at Nintendo, so good luck and best of wishes! I haven't really been here long, but I can easily tell that you're a cool guy and you will surely be missed. But as for my question, (if you're allowed to answer?) what things does NoE plan for you to do once you start working there? And any other plans for when you've settled in Germany? Thanks a lot for everything you've done here at NL, and I hope you have fun in this new 'adventure". Take care, James!

Sav'aaq!
A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
"Samus is under fire! She's sent an emergency directive! Join the fight!"
My Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

rolLTheDice

In dedication to the greatest fanboy wars of all time.

• Beatles or Stones?
  • Kiss or AC/DC?
  • Blur or Oasis?
  • Bret Hart or Hulk Hogan?
  • Porsche or Ferrari?
  • David or Goliath?

rolLTheDice

Nintendo Network ID: LTD_2112

WiiWareWave

When you first started working here at Nintendolife did you ever imagine that this position would lead to you becoming an employee of Nintendo?

Owner of http://www.WiiWareWave.com

PSN ID: Rukiafan7
NNID: Rukiafan7
Switch FC: SW-6328-7327-5891 ~WiiWareWav~

Switch Friend Code: SW-6328-7327-5891 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiafan7 | Twitter:

Tasuki

I will start off by saying congratulations James and you will be missed. I wish you and your family the best of luck in your new adventure. I do hope you can continue to visit this site but if Nintendo has some rules that you can't its understandable either that or come up with some new user name .

Anyway for my question if you care to answer it if its too personal than disregard it. But I know that you dont get paid for the stuff you do on Nintendolife so I am wondering did you get the job at NoE due to what you do at your normal 9-5 job or is it from the stuff you did on NL? Also Since you are moving to Germany I was under the impress that you lived in the UK (I might be wrong) but if you do live in the UK will it be hard for you to change to living in Germany or is it very similar to the UK I live in the US so I have idea how the countries are in Europe. DO you speak German fluently?

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

GameLord08

Will you be using your new prestigious position to infiltrate Nintendo from the inside and maniacally co-erce them to become Sega converts, hopefully involving the masterful use of stuffed Sonic plushies?

GameLord08

Radixxs

Congrats on the new job, James.
Here are my last burning questions:

1. If I want to stalk keep in touch with you(r work,) but refuse to give in to Twitter, how would I?
2. What exactly does your new occupation entail?
3. Do you reckon the move to the Germanic region will be a difficult one?
4. Can you learn to love me?

Thanks for everything.

I've got the body of a taut, pre-teen Swedish boy.
Covers & Korg DS-10 Originals.

SomeBitTripFan

What are the best games available on Dreamcast?

If you were locked in a room forever with only a TV, Atari 2800,E.T. The Game, and a Wii with Fire Placing downloaded what would you do?

Edited on by SomeBitTripFan

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything valid that I say; Please exercise both.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

rolLTheDice

Today's special: regular questions

• What’s your remedy for tiredness? Sleep doesn’t count!
  • Were / are you into PC gaming? If so, what are your favourites?
  • Do you like Mr. Bean?
  • Do you listen to the radio while working?
  • Why can’t envelopes taste sweet anymore? Where’s the fun?
  • Do you ever talk to yourself while playing games (especially in puzzle games)?
  • Do you watch the credits of films and / or games?
  • Do you have any pre- NES game favourites? (You know, like Pong, Asteroids, Pac-Man, Space Invaders, Mario Bros. or whatever)
  • Do you like cereals? If so, which ones are your favourites?
  • Can we see the Mii of Mrs N please?
  • The double-jump: responsible for the incontrovertible decline of gaming?
  • Prefer public transport or to use your own car?
  • Do you prefer taking a bath or a shower?
  • Who’s your favourite banned user?
  • When the heck will we get episodes 8 - 10?

Edited on by rolLTheDice

rolLTheDice

Nintendo Network ID: LTD_2112

KarrotMan

So far... *sniff, I got three questions for you:
1. We've seen many philosophers throughout time and we've seen their ideologies of life that really do put things in perspective. Many of their philosophies in life can be very thought provoking and we can really see it being applied into our lives, yet they all have flaws. But one thing is for certain, that every philosopher after the last tries to improve or correct the latter one's philosophy with their own. The question is, Is there ever the perfect and universal philosophy that can apply to all or can people just live with different ideals that befit to them? On a side note what is you philosophy if you ever have one?

2. As a valued Editor of Three Gaming sites since the Dawn of time, you have been through many excruciating adventures just by sitting in front of the screen right? Please do tell us your experiences throughout your stay here in Nintendo Life and the small relationships you've made with the staff and members you've encountered. And to a side note, Do you think leaving your job as an editor is like closing a page of an important chapter in your life?

3 The cake to me is the pinnacle of the dishes of the dessert class. It is the Humble King... Simple, yet elegant in his posture, ready to please his kingdom on any time of the day. I myself fancy a Carrot cake or I could just dig into a Turtle pie if you may, but as I eat into their soft and crumbly texture, I must ask you, If you could make your own perfect cake by combining flavors or even adding new ones, the cake that would be made for you and you alone to share with the family on some occasions, what would be that cake? If you could even visualize how it would appear, please feel free to describe its graceful exterior.

P.S. Would it be alright if you said some final words after the end of the last question? We're gonna miss you James, Have a fun non Sega Work life.

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Tweetter
Devian tArt
Mumblr Page
[em][url=http://backloggery.com/kara...

James

Thanks for all your questions so far everyone!

Just to forewarn you I will temporarily lock this topic at 1pm UK time tomorrow so I can record my answers without new questions being added in the meantime.

If you want to submit a question, you need to do it in the next 24 hours or you will miss out.

Thanks!

James

Nintendo Network ID: DaddyNewtsUK

Aviator

Fave Gaga song?

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

Happy_Mask

How does it feel to work with the Big N in all it's glory? What is your favorite nintendo game? Do you expect to work at ninty for the rest of your working career? Will you tell us if you ever go to some event with shigeru miyamoto himself? Are you going to tone down your sega when you start? You may have already been asked this one but, what is your favorite sonic game? Finally, how do you feel about Big the Cat's removal from the sonic (game) franchise?

I sincerely thank you for taking your time to answer these questions. You've done an outstanding job as an editor for a nintendo fan-site and I can't wait to see how well you do over at Nintendo. Don't forget about us at nintendo life!

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

CommanderAudio

Can you make a badger explode?
What is it that makes NiGHTS stand out from other Sega games?

Edited on by CommanderAudio

Fire is more fun with friends, kids!
Formerly known as PikminMonster
Choose Your Own Adventure!
3DS FC:4554-0106-9407
Let me know if you add me, but PLEASE DON'T send me spam in ...

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.