General Discussion Forum

Topic: Ask James

Showing 361 to 380 of 408

AuthorMessage

Mowzle

361. Posted:

No questions - just want, once more and finally, to wish you all the very very best for the future.
Luv from Mowzle
:*

Best place to hang out on a dull day? Nintendolife.
Animal Crossing New Leaf town - Sally and Spike live in Saco Bay. Dream Code 7900-2511-7269

AuthorMessage

Shadowflash

362. Posted:

What's your favorite PC game?

I plan on making tons of video games on Pedit Computer when it comes out. Do you have any tips or ideas?

Edited on by Shadowflash

"Can you do that? Can you explode twice?!" -Spike

3DS FC: 1676-3897-8278

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3897-8278 | Twitter: Shadowflash0

AuthorMessage

SMEXIZELDAMAN

363. Posted:

James, congrats man. Thanks for doing this videos, they were fun to watch. Best of luck at your new job, but hopefully you don't forget about us and will visit every once in a while. NL wouldn't be the same without your late night drunken threads. Good Luck Man!!! :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :*
Also, when are Unchained Blades coming out?!?!?! >:0

Edited on by SMEXIZELDAMAN

Lord Head Admin of SonyLife
♥♥♥Videogames are lame♥♥♥

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

364. Posted:

Sniffle. James is leaving Nintendolife. Congrats on the new job though, James. I'm so proud of you! Anyways my question is:
With your new found position can you promise you'll do what you can to improve Nintendo's online ways and advertisement of games? Whether that be through endless suggestions or moving through the ranks.
Seriously gonna miss you, James. The site will feel so different without ya. Good luck and thanks for everything. :)

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Odnetnin

365. Posted:

James, I don't know if you'll be able to answer this in your last video, but I really want to hear your spoiler-filled take on The Dark Knight Rises once it comes out, please! So maybe if you can't do it in the video, you could write it down for me sometime?

Also, from everyone here at Nintendo Life, we'll miss you. :)

P.S. Remember this? http://www.nintendolife.com/forums/general_discussion/rise_my...

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter: Odnetnin

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

366. Posted:

Are you still going to be a user on NintendoLife like all of us?

If this hasn't already been asked this week, how did you get your job at Nintendo of Europe? Please go into details. Also can you tell us what you will be doing at NoE in details please?

Can you show me where to find a few super emerald stages after Mushroom Hill Zone Act 2, like you said you would try if you had the time? Please, its the last Ask James!

Do you play any Musical instruments?

Do you plan on learning German in Germany? Maybe you can write the farming simulator 2012 review if you do?

Do you think you will post reviews on games like Animal Crossing, Sonic, Harvest Moon, etc. every once and a while after you leave NintendoLife?

Will you have to quit your other job at GameStation?

If it isn't to personal, how does your wife feel about moving to Germany? How does the rest your family feel about YOU moving to Germany?

I do personally recommend 3D Classics Kirbys Adventure to answer your question from last week.

Also is this the end of SEGA Fusion, or are you going to launch that in the future by yourself?

Since you said you will be helping to make Super Smash Bros. 4 better, how many sega characters would you include? How many would be from the Sonic franchise?

Will you accept VERY occasional questions over swapnote? Simple ones, like answer yes or no, I think this because of insert short answer etc.

BTW There is another Echidna posting this week, @Knux is on the next page, don't confuse us! :P

Good Bye James! You are my favorite NL Staff Member!

Edited on by Knuckles

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux27

AuthorMessage

JustAnotherUser

367. Posted:

Could we have a farewell podcast? :(

JustAnotherUser

AuthorMessage

pixelman

368. Posted:

Is your new job just the first of many stepping stones in your path to world domination? If so how long do you think it'll take? And will we ever get those ponies?

I made Kid Tripp! PocketGamer gave it a 9 out of 10! You should totally buy it now!
[16:39] BadKitty: you trying to steal stuff from me? u_u
[16:41] kribs: don't worry Emmy, even if poix tried to steal something from you, he wouldn't finish stealing it

3DS Friend Code: 1123-6536-5321 | Nintendo Network ID: pixelpowa | Twitter: thatpixelguy

AuthorMessage

Terra

369. Posted:

I was thinking about reviving the Nintendo Life Liberation Front but now it seems like a pointless cause D:

Terra

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2530-5557 | Twitter: HDStockdale

AuthorMessage

Emaan

370. Posted:

@James, I would just like to say, thanks for everything you've done. You're by far the best editor for any website I've ever been on. That's not a stretch. The fact that you have this Ask James thread and actually communicate and care about the users on this site is amazing to me. Nintendolife wouldn't have been so welcoming if it weren't for things like this. Thank you. I hope you do wonders working at Nintendo, and congratulations! We'll miss you! I hope you can still manage to stop by every once and a while and visit us. :)

Also, I think I may have become more interested in Sega games because of your influence. Is that a little strange? Maybe. But seeing how someone can be both a Nintendo fan and a Sega fan really made me want to give Sega games another go. Thanks for that!

Best of luck James, yours truly,

~Emaan

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore :c ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

Raylax

371. Posted:

Y U LEAVE ME JAMES
Untitled
Y U LEAVE?!

ACNF: Visit Somni! DC: 7000 3442 7110
theblackdragon: ahaha perfect response to that thread, raylax
theblackdragon: eff your other responses, though
theblackdragon: all of them
theblackdragon: in the entire history of ever >:[
theblackdragon: they've all sucked

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1400-0117 | Nintendo Network ID: RaylaxKai

AuthorMessage

the_shpydar

372. Posted:

So much congratulations, James. So excellent for you! Or, as the Great Bandana'd One would say "Incredible, absolutely incredible."
You will surely be missed around these parts, i hope you'll be able to poke your head in every now and again.
NoE's body is surely not ready for The Newtonian Lord! :D

Hmm, a question ... i suppose i'll stick with a serious one: With your career taking this new step, what are you most looking forward to about stepping on board the Big N Euroship?

Good luck with all mate, and again, CONGRATULATION! A WINNER IS YOU! :D

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong. Also, Lindsey Stirling. Because violin awesomeness.
Current E.T. count: 26 Copies. 2 Sealed, 7 CIB, 3 Boxed, 14 Cart-Only.

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

AuthorMessage

ChibiJib

373. Posted:

Congratulations! I got a question. What's the first thing that you are going to do when you arrive at the NOE Headquarters (or wherever you're going to work at)?
Oh, and will you work on the online functions of Animal Crossing 3DS?

Edited on by ChibiJib

My NNID: https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/jibberldd5 (Chibi Jib)
My DeviantART profile: http://jibberldd5.deviantart.com/
Add me on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/jibberldd5/

Nintendo Network ID: jibberldd5

AuthorMessage

Squid

374. Posted:

First off, once again, congratulations! It's really cool that you get to work at Nintendo, so good luck and best of wishes! I haven't really been here long, but I can easily tell that you're a cool guy and you will surely be missed. But as for my question, (if you're allowed to answer?) what things does NoE plan for you to do once you start working there? And any other plans for when you've settled in Germany? Thanks a lot for everything you've done here at NL, and I hope you have fun in this new 'adventure". Take care, James! :)

A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
Long live the King of Pop!
My Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

AuthorMessage

eviLaTtenDant

375. Posted:

In dedication to the greatest fanboy wars of all time. :*

• Beatles or Stones?
  • Kiss or AC/DC?
  • Blur or Oasis?
  • Bret Hart or Hulk Hogan?
  • Porsche or Ferrari?
  • David or Goliath?

Number 2? Says who? >=o]

Nintendo Network ID: LTD_2112

AuthorMessage

Neko_Rukiafan

376. Posted:

When you first started working here at Nintendolife did you ever imagine that this position would lead to you becoming an employee of Nintendo?

Owner of http://www.WiiWareWave.com est. on March 16th 2011

Currently in need of new news anchors and reviewers!

Twitter: WiiWareWave

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

377. Posted:

I will start off by saying congratulations James and you will be missed. I wish you and your family the best of luck in your new adventure. I do hope you can continue to visit this site but if Nintendo has some rules that you can't its understandable either that or come up with some new user name ;).

Anyway for my question if you care to answer it if its too personal than disregard it. But I know that you dont get paid for the stuff you do on Nintendolife so I am wondering did you get the job at NoE due to what you do at your normal 9-5 job or is it from the stuff you did on NL? Also Since you are moving to Germany I was under the impress that you lived in the UK (I might be wrong) but if you do live in the UK will it be hard for you to change to living in Germany or is it very similar to the UK I live in the US so I have idea how the countries are in Europe. DO you speak German fluently?

Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

GameLord08

378. Posted:

Will you be using your new prestigious position to infiltrate Nintendo from the inside and maniacally co-erce them to become Sega converts, hopefully involving the masterful use of stuffed Sonic plushies?

Let us not judge a man by the colour of his skin, but by the character he chooses to battle with in Brawl.

Twitter: FaridaKYusuf

AuthorMessage

IAmNotWill

379. Posted:

Will you continue to take place in discussions on the forums (just not as a site admin) or are you leaving for good?

Why can't Metroid crawl?
My Backloggery | Helpful Tips for Formatting Messages | NintendoLife Chat
Formerly WhoKnew, Its-Mii-Will
PSN ID: willfuture

3DS Friend Code: 0001-3392-4205 | Nintendo Network ID: willfuture

AuthorMessage

Radixxs

380. Posted:

Congrats on the new job, James.
Here are my last burning questions:

1. If I want to stalk keep in touch with you(r work,) but refuse to give in to Twitter, how would I?
2. What exactly does your new occupation entail?
3. Do you reckon the move to the Germanic region will be a difficult one?
4. Can you learn to love me?

Thanks for everything.

I've got the body of a taut, pre-teen Swedish boy.
Covers & Korg DS-10 Originals.

Sorry, this topic has been locked.