Water Warefare: 4425-9463-9620
Brawl: 0001-3122-8906
Alien Crush Returns: 3094-0734-8146
Guitar Hero WT:0517-1018-6803
Call of duty: WaW: 2364-4256-5784
Mario Kart wii: 0431-0800-9322
if you want to add me, please tel...

bro2dragons

man last i checked. but i agre with tingle up there... pretty pointless thread.

“I am a brother to dragons and a companion to owls." Job:30:29
Need a second opinion before grabbing that unknown new game? Come check out my reviews at WiiWareWave, "The Friendliest Nintendo site on the 'Net."

Nintendo Network ID: bro2dragons | Twitter:

iSonic

Female. One of those "four" on this site.

iSonic

Stuffgamer1

There are definitely more than four females around here at this point. And yes, maybe this thread is "pointless." But maybe we think it'll help our interactions to know what gender we're talking to at any given moment (so as not to refer to gender-specific things the person wouldn't understand, NOT to apply idiotic stereotypes to every woman who logs on). Maybe this sounds weird to some of you, but I'm more comfortable interacting with people when I know their gender, so I don't have to assume and then look like an idiot when it turns out I was wrong. That already happened once with Twilight Crow...I do NOT want it to happen again! In fact, if it wasn't for this thread, I probably would have fallen into the trap of thinking PhoenixSage was a girl, like so many others did.

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

ASDFGHJKL

Phoenix Sage is a guy???????

ASDFGHJKL

Terra

For those who don't realise, Male

GabeGreens wrote:

Avatars can be so misleading, dontcha think?

Edited on by Terra

Terra

Nintendo Network ID: HDStockdale

ASDFGHJKL

JK, I new for a long time that Phoenix Sage was a guy. Its a joke because me and Phoenix are close forum friends and post a lot in my thread

ASDFGHJKL

Terra

I knew you were joking, I just like to point that out sometimes

Terra

Terra

Seriously, (to start an old debate) are there any UK girls on here ? There has to be at least one that's been active on here lately.

Terra

Noire

GabeGreens wrote:

Holy crap, when did this happen? Why wasn't I informed? I demand answers NAO, Luiginator.

Stuffgamer1 wrote:

In fact, if it wasn't for this thread, I probably would have fallen into the trap of thinking PhoenixSage was a girl, like so many others did.

It's a trap!

Edited on by Noire

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

SMEXIZELDAMAN

@Poneexpage when did you get a gender change? O_O

Lord Head Admin of SonyLife
♥♥♥Videogames are lame♥♥♥

Noire

SUPERZELDAMAN wrote:

@Poneexpage when did you get a gender change? O_O

Honestly, it's all hazy in my mind. I just remember walking up one day and something being different. I found out what it was real quick.

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic