Forums

Topic: The All-Encompassing E3 2014 Thread

Posts 1,141 to 1,160 of 2,161

shingi_70

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Ubisoft's might have some cool stuff and EA...er...will have Star Wars and Mirror's Edge 2 at least...

Mass Effect : The Varakan Daires

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

kkslider5552000

shingi_70 wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Ubisoft's might have some cool stuff and EA...er...will have Star Wars and Mirror's Edge 2 at least...

I honestly have no interest in the rebooted Mass Effect universe they're apparently doing. Like I saw one Mass Effect story through that trilogy, genuinely loved it, but I feel no interest in seeing another tbh.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

RR529

MS sure brought the games, I'll give them that.

Maybe it's just a personal taste thing though, as I wasn't particularly excited at any point.

CoD:AW, Sunset Overdrive, Scalebound, some of the indies, and maybe Crackdown looked good, but I can't say I was particularly impressed with anything else. (Maybe because it was just a CG trailer, and not actual gameplay, but did Scalebound seem a bit bland/generic to anyone else? At least by Platinum Games standards maybe...)

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Captain_Toad

Jazzer94 wrote:

Rosalina wrote:

Jazzer94 wrote:

I might be getting an Xbox One Microsoft are close too swaying me.

Just wait it out till tomorrow.

@Rosalina What does tomorrow have to do with anything?

coughnintendopressconferencecough

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

shingi_70

kkslider5552000 wrote:

shingi_70 wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

I honestly have no interest in the rebooted Mass Effect universe they're apparently doing. Like I saw one Mass Effect story through that trilogy, genuinely loved it, but I feel no interest in seeing another tbh.

Nah like a spin off game that takes place in the citadel's police department.

I'm sort of hoping bioware's next game is a Spy RPG or a sequel to Jade Empire.

So what's with Phil Spencer and his many T-shirts.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

Jazzer94

Captain_Toad wrote:

Jazzer94 wrote:

Rosalina wrote:

Jazzer94 wrote:

I might be getting an Xbox One Microsoft are close too swaying me.

Just wait it out till tomorrow.

@Rosalina What does tomorrow have to do with anything?

coughnintendopressconferencecough

I have a Wii U though.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

iKhan

Has anyone else not been whelmed by the 8th gen graphics so far? They look way too close to last gen.

Currently Playing: Steamworld Heist, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Tales of Graces F

Datasun_7

@iKhan the witcher 3?

Proud Samus main for ssb4!
Hyped for Capt. Toad, Yoshis woolly world, Mario maker and splatoon in the first half of 2015
Wii U, 3DS and PS4 owner

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1379-1446 | Nintendo Network ID: Datasun_7

shingi_70

iKhan wrote:

Has anyone else not been whelmed by the 8th gen graphics so far? They look way too close to last gen.

Depends on the game, Most of the styalized stuff like Sunset Overdrive, Mario Kart, and RIME looks amazing. Your going to see dimishing returns on realsim unless its a game lie Halo or uncharted that using advance mo-cap tech.

WAT!

Gamecubed

Only reason I'm going to watch EA's conference is for the Bioware stuff. Besides, I have nothing else to do. I'll probably skip Ubisoft's conference and just read a recap online. Then I'll watch the Sony one tonight before going to bed.

Very excited to see what Nintendo is up to tomorrow as well.

I love E3.

Gamecubed

Jazzer94

Only watching EA's conference for Battlefront 3.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

IceClimbers

Gotta hand it to Microsoft, they actually did a pretty good job. They showed the games. Conker in Project Spark surprised me. Sunset Overdrive was probably the big highlight for me other than Halo.

Oh, and the name for that Dead Rising DLC. Capcom, that was awesome.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

iKhan

shingi_70 wrote:

iKhan wrote:

Depends on the game, Most of the styalized stuff like Sunset Overdrive, Mario Kart, and RIME looks amazing. Your going to see dimishing returns on realsim unless its a game lie Halo or uncharted that using advance mo-cap tech.

Well that's the issue I'm seeing. Mario Kart, Sunset Overdrive, and RIME all look about equally graphically impressive, but Mario Kart is running on far weaker hardware.

The Witcher looks good, I'll give you that, but how much do you want to bet that it won't look like that at launch?

Currently Playing: Steamworld Heist, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Tales of Graces F

IceClimbers

Nintendo just did an indie E3 trailer blitz on Youtube. Oh and Persona Q!

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

RR529

Yeah, I'll skip out on the EA & Ubisoft conferences. I'll watch Sony, though probably not live (I'll be busy then).

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Peach64

I'm gonna watch them all. EA should have Mirror's Edge and Battlefield, and Ubisoft usually have a new IP, and maybe we'll see the re-emergence of Rainbow Six: Patriots.

I think Sony need at least two big reveals. As I said before, they can show as many new trailers as they want, but it's new announcements that are the real wow moments in these things.

Peach64

Captain_Toad

Oh, look its EA.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

dumedum

Looked at the trailers of Microsoft E3.
Nothing caught my interest. Scalebound did, but then those headphones.... thought they really ruined that trailer. But yeah that's the only game that looks attractive to me if I'll ever buy an Xbox One. Tomb Raider I don't want to play again - the last game was.. enough. Didn't like it very much. Basically, it's still just Arkham Knight outside of Nintendo consoles for me.

"Dubs Goes to Washington: The Video Game".

Nintendo Network ID: Del_Piero_Mamba

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.