Forums

Topic: The All-Encompassing E3 2014 Thread

Posts 1,161 to 1,180 of 2,161

shingi_70

Mass Effect!

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

iKhan

Kodeen wrote:

iKhan wrote:

The Witcher looks good, I'll give you that, but how much do you want to bet that it won't look like that at launch?

CDPR is probably one of the most honest developers out there. The conference they had last week had in-game footage, a PC admittedly, which matters for them because they always aim for the top of the line hardware upon release. The console versions won't look quite as good, but they'll still be nice.

Yeah I more meant it's probably running on high PC settings. Which is still honest since the game comes out for PC, but I can't help but be disappointed by what I've seen from "next gen" so far.

Currently Playing: Steamworld Heist, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Tales of Graces F

shingi_70

kkslider5552000 wrote:

shingi_70 wrote:

Mass Effect!

it's being made!

...yep

Untitled

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

shingi_70

Virtual Console update from Capcom.

Wii U and 3DS owners, get ready for a big ol' blast from Capcom's past! FIFTEEN classic titles will arrive on both the North American and European eShops later this year, including a few that haven't been available for quite some time. We also have news on some additional titles a bit further out with dates to be confirmed later.

So happy to announce both Demon's Crest and Breath of Fire - two of my favorite SNES games - will find a new home on the Wii U eShop. They'll do so alongside the highly requested Mega Man 7 and X3, both of which came out late in the SNES' lifespan; if you missed them in the '90s (or the 2004 collection), 2014's your chance!

GBA games are a relatively new addition to the Wii U eShop. Happy to say Capcom has a lot to add to this service, including Mega Man Zero, Battle Network and Battle Chip Challenge. Zero 2 and Battle Network 2+3 are also planned, but they're a bit further out. While they may not make 2014, we thought you'd like to know they're in the works.

These have been out in Japan for a while, but today we can finally confirm Street Fighter 2010, Gargoyle's Quest II and Mighty Final Fight are on their way to the NA/EU eShops. For NA, we can confirm these are coming to 3DS and Wii U, while currently EU can confirm Wii U (with 3DS dates TBD.)

However, Mega Man 5 and 6 will arrive on the Wii U in both regions, completing the NES series on that platform. Speaking of the Blue Bomber...

we can confirm the Game Boy Mega Man titles will come to the EU 3DS Virtual Console later this summer, currently targeted for August. These were part of "Mega May" here in North America.

http://www.capcom-unity.com/brelston/blog/2014/06/09/virtual-...

WAT!

iKhan

kkslider5552000 wrote:

sports...

sports

shrugs

Call me when there's an MVP Baseball game.

Currently Playing: Steamworld Heist, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Tales of Graces F

shingi_70

Man should be Arnold Palmer.

TJ combo is the first new character cinfrimed for Killer Insticnt season 2.

WAT!

Ryno

Kodeen wrote:

Yes, Demon's Crest is criminally underrated, glad more people will have a chance to play it.

Agreed, in my Top 5 of all time for sure.

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

Datasun_7

Seeing as Microsoft didn't announce devils third thingabob, could it be that rumoured Wii U exclusive?

Proud Samus main for ssb4!
Hyped for Capt. Toad, Yoshis woolly world, Mario maker and splatoon in the first half of 2015
Wii U, 3DS and PS4 owner

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1379-1446 | Nintendo Network ID: Datasun_7

Captain_Toad

Now lets talk about madden. mutes

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

shingi_70

Datasun_7 wrote:

Seeing as Microsoft didn't announce devils third thingabob, could it be that rumoured Wii U exclusive?

that's what everything's pointing too.

WAT!

iKhan

Datasun_7 wrote:

I wouldn't jump to that conclusion yet. Based on the series creator's comments earlier this year, I'd say it's definitely coming at E3, but if Ubi, EA, or Sony got their hands on it, it wouldn't be the Wii U exclusie.

kkslider5552000

So EA's conference mostly exists to make everyone else look unpredictable by comparison, right?

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

shingi_70

everything was Moba.

WAT!

Retro_on_theGo

shingi_70 wrote:

Virtual Console update from Capcom.

Wii U and 3DS owners, get ready for a big ol' blast from Capcom's past! FIFTEEN classic titles will arrive on both the North American and European eShops later this year, including a few that haven't been available for quite some time. We also have news on some additional titles a bit further out with dates to be confirmed later.

So happy to announce both Demon's Crest and Breath of Fire - two of my favorite SNES games - will find a new home on the Wii U eShop. They'll do so alongside the highly requested Mega Man 7 and X3, both of which came out late in the SNES' lifespan; if you missed them in the '90s (or the 2004 collection), 2014's your chance!

GBA games are a relatively new addition to the Wii U eShop. Happy to say Capcom has a lot to add to this service, including Mega Man Zero, Battle Network and Battle Chip Challenge. Zero 2 and Battle Network 2+3 are also planned, but they're a bit further out. While they may not make 2014, we thought you'd like to know they're in the works.

These have been out in Japan for a while, but today we can finally confirm Street Fighter 2010, Gargoyle's Quest II and Mighty Final Fight are on their way to the NA/EU eShops. For NA, we can confirm these are coming to 3DS and Wii U, while currently EU can confirm Wii U (with 3DS dates TBD.)

However, Mega Man 5 and 6 will arrive on the Wii U in both regions, completing the NES series on that platform. Speaking of the Blue Bomber...

we can confirm the Game Boy Mega Man titles will come to the EU 3DS Virtual Console later this summer, currently targeted for August. These were part of "Mega May" here in North America.

http://www.capcom-unity.com/brelston/blog/2014/06/09/virtual-...

MEGAMAN X3!!!!! Finalllyyyyy!!

kkslider5552000

it's pretty bad that that Megaman RPG series I didn't care about when I was younger being re-released on Virtual Console is more interesting than EA

THEY LITERALLY WENT FROM MIRROR'S EDGE 2 TO FOCUS ON FIFA ****

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.