Forums

Topic: The All-Encompassing E3 2014 Thread

Posts 1,121 to 1,140 of 2,161

CaviarMeths

Yup, overall very strong conference from Microsoft, and that's coming from someone who went in ready to either hate it or be bored to tears.

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

kkslider5552000

I will say Xbox is still not my thing overall. It's doing a lot of cool stuff but, I dunno. But I can fully acknowledge that they might have a very good idea what they're doing now.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

shingi_70

Microsoft is supposed to be having a post show and Twitch died.

New Throuim Wars for the eshop

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Maelstrom

That was actually pretty good. Way too many CGI trailers and that capcom Dead Rising 3 something eddition looked terrible.
Surprising they didn't show any quantum break

My video game arrangements (sheet music for piano)
Check in for new sheets every Monday. There's lots of Fire Emblem arrangements coming.

Nintendo Network ID: aginor

shingi_70

kkslider5552000 wrote:

I will say Xbox is still not my thing overall. It's doing a lot of cool stuff but, I dunno. But I can fully acknowledge that they might have a very good idea what they're doing now.

Looking at hwat they showed it looks like each of the big three has sort of a distinct feel to all their games.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

CaviarMeths

kkslider5552000 wrote:

It seems like they're almost ashamed of the Kinect now though. They had one guy come in and talk about his Kinect game for 2 minutes, and they barely gave him time to say goodbye before they dimmed the lights and announced the next presenter.

Which to me, more or less says that they want to rehash their Gen 7 success and do nothing particularly innovative. More power, better graphics, but no actual leap into a new generation. But I guess that works for them. The games look impressive.

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

iKhan

DestinyMan wrote:

So Miyamoto has several projects to show? I don't see how that can be a bad thing...

He'll be showing them tomorrow afternoon with Nintendo Treehouse.

It's more the tone by which I read it. I don't really want to see a bunch of downloadable titles as "Miyamoto's new IP". I want to see something big.

Kind of hope all the new game announcements come at the Digital event also. I don't want to have to keep up with the Treehouse stream all day.

@Captain_Toad You can say that again. The hardware is still wholly shadowed by the PS4. I wasn't THAT impressed by the software either. There were a couple of titles that caught my eye, but as usual, too many mature shooters.

Currently Playing: Steamworld Heist, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Tales of Graces F

Ryno

shingi_70 wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Looking at hwat they showed it looks like each of the big three has sort of a distinct feel to all their games.

Yeah and as of right now for me it would be 1) Wii U 2) Xbox One 3)PS4

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

CaviarMeths

iKhan wrote:

too many mature shooters.

There were like 2.

Ungravitify

I found sunset overdrive to be the best trailer there. Microsofts e3 this year was way better then last year.

3ds Friend code : 1504 6894 9383
Name: Rave

Datasun_7

I'm not hugely impressed tbh. The games that I wanted to play are all multi-plat like evolve and witcher 3. But I commend Microsoft for bringing the games and none of the other stuff that no one wants. I think their conference will be better than Sony's tbh

Proud Samus main for ssb4!
Hyped for Capt. Toad, Yoshis woolly world, Mario maker and splatoon in the first half of 2015
Wii U, 3DS and PS4 owner

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1379-1446 | Nintendo Network ID: Datasun_7

iKhan

CaviarMeths wrote:

iKhan wrote:

too many mature shooters.

There were like 2.

2 too many

EDIT: But you are right actually. They did a pretty good job with diversity on exclusives. Though at the same time, I think they focused too heavily on multiplats at first. I really don't care to see Dragon Age or CoD at the XBOX conference, I'd want to see the exclusives.

Edited on by iKhan

Currently Playing: Steamworld Heist, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Tales of Graces F

Jazzer94

I might be getting an Xbox One Microsoft are close too swaying me.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

Shirma_Akayaku

Jazzer94 wrote:

Just wait it out till tomorrow.

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Super Smash Bros. Wii U & 3DS + All DLC
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Golf: World Tour + All DLC
Mario Kart 7
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

Datasun_7

I hope Sony show Far cry 4 and destiny at their show. Also AC5 looks awesome, hyped for that. Evolve was my favourite game they showed looks awesome

Proud Samus main for ssb4!
Hyped for Capt. Toad, Yoshis woolly world, Mario maker and splatoon in the first half of 2015
Wii U, 3DS and PS4 owner

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1379-1446 | Nintendo Network ID: Datasun_7

CaviarMeths

Think I'll pass on EA and Ubisoft's conferences. Or are 3rd party conferences actually worth watching? Only game between the two of them I have interest in buying at this point is Inquisition, and I'll probably just pick it up for PS3.

kkslider5552000

Ubisoft's might have some cool stuff and EA...er...will have Star Wars and Mirror's Edge 2 at least...

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Jazzer94

Rosalina wrote:

Jazzer94 wrote:

Just wait it out till tomorrow.

@Rosalina What does tomorrow have to do with anything?

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.