Forums

Topic: American Fantasy Football. Year 3. Recruiting for the 2012-2013 season. New league is up. Looking for 2 to 6 more people to join.

Posts 1,061 to 1,080 of 1,183

TheBaconator

@JayArr
I dropped him at the beginning of the season when he was doing nothing. I dropped him because I never thought that Hightower would get put on IR the exact same week, and I thought that Carolina would try to use DeAngelo Williams more because they are paying him a monster salary.
I wouldn't be worried about Brady being benched. When Cassel was starting for the Patriots and playing the Colts, the Colts were smoking the Patriots and Manning kept running up the score. This game is going to be like revenge for that.

The Artist Formerly Known as ballkirby1
Nintendo Life Fantasy Football Team: The Propaniacs

JayArr

I set my final roster now before I sink into MK7 world. So you can see what you're up against Vay. I have a feeling this is going to be ugly as hell so prepare yourself for defeat now. Also, I said a prayer for the Warriors and UncleWolf for you. xD

Good Luck bro!

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

Spoony_Tech

Its actually looking good for ballkirby to get in win or lose! On the other hand if vay doesn't win he will be out unless he scores a insane amount of points and still loses! That's assuming whoever has the most points goes first! Good luck to all!!

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

JeanLuc_Vaycard

No worries. I'm scoring 150 points today.

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Spoony_Tech

I don't what I was thinking this morning. Ballkirby has to win and he's in. Stating the obvious I suppose.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

JayArr

Matt Forte just went down. Which is good for The Propaniacs...... except CJ2K is going HAM. 21 points in the first quarter, he made up with enough points to look like 2 RBs.

carson

"American" fantasy football...

carson

TheBaconator

Carson Palmer is amazing.

Spoony_Tech

The raiders suck! Last week my kicker 23 points this week 0.

I feel ya on that one ball.

Oh correction 1 point

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

JayArr

Percy Harvin is boy! Scored 15+ three weeks in a row, this week almost 30 points. Thanks for dropping him Tech.

UncleWolf/ Propaniacs is a dogfight. Calvin Johnson and Colston are scary though. Dis gunna be gud. O:

Spoony_Tech

JayArr wrote:

Percy Harvin is boy! Scored 15+ three weeks in a row, this week almost 30 points. Thanks for dropping him Tech.

o_O

MERG said:

JeanLuc_Vaycard

God I would have beaten anyone else this week, assuming gates doesn't get more than 1 point tomorrow. (yeah right) Hell of a fight Jay. I still have a chance though in terms of points because I have scored so much this week. This is where it stands between me and Tebow this week.

Me = 1234 (I am done)
Tim Terrific Tebow = 1218 (Has Vincent Jackson left)

JayArr

Tebow secured his win so that option is out. >.< I think you're only bet now is Gates getting shutdown/injured or UncleWolf's kicker being held to 3 or less points. It's awful how great of week you toend up on the outside. Hope you make it in man. D:

TheBaconator

Winner, Winner Chicken Dinner.

y2josh

The playoffs aren't gonna be the same without you, Vay

y2josh

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Ok guys topic title changed and good luck. Who wants it more?

Spoony_Tech

Apparently not me. My team is looking more pathetic by the day. Johnson might be out again already lost one of the surprises of the year a few weeks back and now my tight end get suspended for 4 games and he was my only good tight end all year. I really need two players to show up big for me or I'm in trouble!

MERG said:

JayArr

Lmao at the thousand word essay title. xD Love it dude. You are a good commish, hope we get a good turn out next year.

TheBaconator

My team name is actually the Propaniacs. Its from the episode where Bobby forms a comedy group with workers at Strickland Propane and goes to Propane stores around the district performing Propane comedy as the Propaniacs.

Edited on by TheBaconator

Spoony_Tech

Every time I seen your name all I thought was pyromaniacs! !

MERG said:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.