Forums

Topic: Ideas for the site

Posts 381 to 400 of 2,597

theblackdragon

@GuardianKing: We've done that before, and i'm wanting to say I've seen NL use those same 'hey, pushsquare/kinectaku is over here' ads whenever there's a spot not taken by some other ad on the main site for whatever reason. we've also got the links to PS and KT down at the very bottom of every page in the 'friends' row, so... yeah. :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Drobotic

What about a section on gaming anime?

Currently playing:A little bit of everything :D
Fan of:Adventure Time,The Legend of Korra,The Amazing World of Gumball,Regular Show,Futurama,and gaming on handhelds,consoles,and the PC.

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8187-4581 | Nintendo Network ID: PSICadet

Drawdler

Is an "Online" marker to see who's logged on possible? I think it would be really helpful for Online Gaming and in general. (With an optional private option for the classy )

Edited on by Drawdler

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | darkSpyro | Ghostroaster | Reddit

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

Pichuka97

How about a Friend List where you could add users you like and send messages to them.

Favorite Games: Sonic CD, Sonic 3 and Knuckles, Kirby Nightmare in Dreamland, and Call of Duty: Black Ops, Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: The Game, and Mega Man 5.
My Backlog
Sonic is AMAZING!! Nintendo is AMAZING!! I AM AMAZING!!

Switch Friend Code: SW-3887-5606-5777 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7746-7284 | Nintendo Network ID: Pichuka97

DoodleJohn

How about a spoiler button, a la Serebii or (yes, this) 3DSPlaza? This way, people don't have to put "Spoiler Alert!" everywhere or something. Also, it can help save space.

DoodleJohn

Jani-Koblaney

How about like and dislike buttons that you use on comments? Also, it would be very nice to have a private message feature..

Edited on by Jani-Koblaney

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852 | Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

KAHN

since the hobbit movie is going to be released in december, which isnt very far away, it would be cool if the site reviewed the hobbit on gamecube.

Edited on by KAHN

KAHN

3DS Friend Code: 1032-1301-2772 | Nintendo Network ID: Milkman12

Happy_Mask

@osp use brackets instead of parentheses. . But obviously, NL needs to do something similar to IGN.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

KAHN

^i noticed before i saw that comment. fixed it. thanks anyways.

KAHN

Electricmastro

Should there be a section for locked threads?

They're basically locked doors that still exist instead of being deleted, it makes for more room so why not?

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

GamecubeMan

I would be kinda cool if we got video reviews because sometimes I too lazy to read the reviews so times

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

WesCash

Electricmastro wrote:

Should there be a section for locked threads?

They're basically locked doors that still exist instead of being deleted, it makes for more room so why not?

I think that any old threads - ie threads that are on or after page 100 of a forum - should be deleted. They aren't relevant and just take up space.
It's not a big deal by any means, I just have slight OCD.

WesCash

3DS Friend Code: 2019-9710-8219

KAHN

GamecubeMan wrote:

I would be kinda cool if we got video reviews because sometimes I too lazy to read the reviews so times

ditto.

KAHN

ReshiramZekrom

Hi, I just joined.
When I joined Nintendo Life, I expected there to be a "Introduce Yourself" section, so I could properly introduce myself, instead of just starting out and not knowing any of the people here. (Woohoo for run-on sentences!) There wasn't. So I'm asking, could there be an "Introduce Yourself" section?
Thanks!

<insert signature here>

Switch Friend Code: SW-0702-1707-9409 | 3DS Friend Code: 1118-0481-2094 | My Nintendo: MindReader | Nintendo Network ID: FunkyKongFR | Twitter:

LordJumpMad

Heres a great idea!
How about you make me a mod, so I can keep NL under my power...err....I mean a better place for everyone~

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

the_shpydar

DonJumpMad wrote:

Heres a great idea!
How about you make me a mod, so I can keep NL under my power...err....I mean a better place for everyone~

/me kicks Jumpy (aka The Pretty Pretty Princess) in the usually spot.
someone has to, now that Emmy's left

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

JunkosBoobies

DonJumpMad wrote:

Heres a great idea!

NL,how bout you make ME a mod so i can kick Lordjumpmad's @$$?

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SirSmugleaf

What about having a page with the links to all the threads that you've contributed to, so there's an easy and convenient place to access and check the threads you've been on...

If there is already something like that, how can I do this?

Currently playing: Rhythm Heaven, Minecraft (XBLA), Pokemon B/W 2, Halo 4, The Denpa Men: They Came By Wave, Fallblox, Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door (GCN)

Will be playing soon: Paper Mario: Sticker Star, Cave Story +, Wii U: NSMBU, Nintendo Land, (And lots more!)

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic