Forums

Topic: Ideas for the site

Posts 361 to 380 of 2,595

Tasuki

SBOY wrote:

Geonjaha wrote:

Maybe those new to the site or site improvements just dont know that the feature is already being worked on.
Which possibly leads to another suggestion!

[/div]

I actually post only in the 3DS forum (the 3 of them) and didn't take the time to see if there's an announcement about this before I put it here (my bad). But at the same time I can't find an easy way to search the forum excepte read for hour and hour just in case...

An easy was to search for a thread is go to google and type site:nintendolife.com/forums insert name of the thread you are looking for. Thats how I search for threads.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

LordJumpMad

This site needs to be more Vita friendly

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

Noob_The_Third

turtlelink wrote:

Alien_Mosky wrote:

But nobody posts on Pushsquare.

[/div]

Hooray for ignorance!

OK a lot of people do post there but our PS3 thread has more posts than their PS3 section.

Geonjaha

So many Sony fans on Nintendolife, and yet they cant solve their own problem...
Go over to PushSquare then! No one posts there because they're all over here instead.
If you actually want it to get to the user level of Nintendolife then actually spend time there..

Geonjaha

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

TheDreamingHawk

Go on both. I do Push square for anything PS1 related as that's the only thing sony related I like, you can simply sign in with your NL info.

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

Drawdler

Wheels2050 wrote:

That's not an appropriate solution...

Most people here have a Backloggery.
I understand your frustration, but personally, I'd rather see the glitches with commenting fixed first.

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | darkSpyro | Ghostroaster | Reddit

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

clavier141

I have an idea. Create somewhere with tonnes of information about how to contact different gaming companies, so that us Nintendolife fans can contact companies that we'd like to suggest ideas to, example, nintendo, suggest online play battle update for star fox 64 3d, and make the comments below somewhere where we can list the suggestions we've made. Then, if you ever spot a suggestion in the comments that you like, perhaps try to rally support for it through a news story.
Contact Info>Idea In Comments>You/Others See>Rally Support For Idea> Perhaps Make A Change To A Game For Everyone In The Gaming Community!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply, if you want to become 3DS friends. And check out Operation Decode if you're a digimon or a 3DS fan!
3DS Friend Code: 3952-7481-0269

Twitter:

x-mas_mii

i'd like to be able to have a moble version of this site for the 3DS

Do a barrel roll!!~Peppy Hare

Fully supports Minecraft for Wii U

3ds: 0430-8445-4356
Wiiu: Gamermii
My online games:
Kid Icarus: Uprising Resident evil:Revelations Mario Kart 7
COD: Blops 2

KAHN

dear NLife,
a lot of times, when i post an emoticon, i am annoyed. whenever i have to post an emoticon such as this it ends up giviing off the wrong emotion. the emoticon i am using as an example (which is ) looks like it's giggly and silly. i want to give off the emotion that i'm so happy my mouth is open. whenever i post a " : D " emoticon, i feel like this:
Untitled
but instead, the emoticon makes me look like i feel like this:
Untitled
so as a substitute, i leave a space between the colon and the "D" (like this " : D") but it just looks inconvenient and weird.
i had an idea. you know how you have to use " [img]" to post a picture in the comment? i was wondering if there could be like a similar rule. you could use something like [emot](the face of the emoticon here(ex: : D) here)[/emot] (<-- in that example, you use [emot] around the emoticon face to show the actual face) to make it appear like this . because the emoticons really give off the wrong emotions. i was just giving an idea. please respond in an email to [email protected] (i dont have a backloggery :3). anything is appreciated.
-0LD_SK0OL_PUNK

Edited on by KAHN

KAHN

3DS Friend Code: 1032-1301-2772 | Nintendo Network ID: Milkman12

theblackdragon

@0SP: i think the emotion you're looking to express is 'D:', actually. I use it to express dismay, extreme disappointment, digust, and/or general dislike.

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

shingi_70

Wad wondering if there were going to be any wii focused artciles leading up to wii U launch. Mostly top lists for stuff like retail,wiiware, and VC for the people who may have either skipped the wii or didn't have online at that time.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

DarkNinja9

i think you guys should have a page in our profiles were we can check who replied back to us and a link to what forum or article it was on least i havent seen anything like that yet.. im still new so sorry if there already is one >.<

my 3DS friend code: 4468-2280-4674

i stopped playing mario kart now and moved on to luigis mansion :P

NNID(WiiU): GhostNinja1373

usually im just on miiverse(drawing) :P

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic