DSiWare Forum

Topic: Four Swords

Showing 321 to 340 of 364

AuthorMessage

TeeJay

321. Posted:

Well I've been doing some experimenting between my completed file on my 3DS and a new file on my DSi and here are what I've discovered.

• If the person hosting the game has unlocked the Realm of Memories and/or Hero's Trial, the group will be able to access it. If the host hasn't unlocked them yet, the group won't be able to access them.
  • Regardless of who's hosted the game, if any of the players has the Master Sword and/or the Hurricane Spin, they'll be able to use it, and anyone who hasn't gotten them won't be able to.
  • If any of the players hasn't unlocked Vaati's Palace yet, the group won't be ale to go there, regardless if anyone else has unlocked it or who hosts the game.

Edited on by TeeJay

Tumblr Ask Blog: http://ask-aqua-marine-pony.tumblr.com

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

AuthorMessage

Terave

322. Posted:

I've just beaten Death Mountain! And am I slow, or are you guys really fast?

Changed name: Old name was JDT!
Ponies will take over the world. Just deal with it.
3DS FC: 1375-7189-4496

AuthorMessage

Dynetheous

323. Posted:

i had extra time (for some wierd reason) on my hand so i played a few hours straight and beat it quickly. now i just have to beat the heros trial and get the hero's key. so yeah we are really fast

Edited on by Dynetheous

3DS Friend Code: 1375-7199-0087 user name is Jon
Games that i love: Zelda, MH, Golden Sun, Fire emblem
PSN ID: Dynetheous tell me if you want to add me:)
Nintendo Network ID: Dynetheous

AuthorMessage

TheAmazingRaccoon

324. Posted:

does the hurricane spin get unlocked by multiplayer medals as well?
Also, do you get anything for beating vaati for the third time (with the hero's keys)?

It's just an empty pot...
No, wait!
There's something at the bottom!
It's just somebody's gum...

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

325. Posted:

@TheAmazingRaccoon - you get a little gold sword by your link to say you completed it

[21:36] BadKitty: I see people are excited to play as LJM xD
[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1
[21:38] BadKitty: Dead xD
[21:38] Aqueous: :O

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt

AuthorMessage

the_shpydar

326. Posted:

Ok, so i just finished the Realm of Memories levels. When you complete the final one, the text-box message pops up which i assume says something like "Congratulations, you are teh uberLink" or whatever. But i was distracted by the Yankees kicking some Detroit butt, so missed what the message actually said (ie, if it said "you unlocked such and such!" or whatever) before it disappeared from the screen. Can someone let me know what it actually said? Thanks.

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong. Also, Lindsey Stirling. Because violin awesomeness.
Current E.T. count: 26 Copies. 2 Sealed, 7 CIB, 3 Boxed, 14 Cart-Only.

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

AuthorMessage

Terave

327. Posted:

Ok, stupid question, but I'm asking anyway: I was in Vaati's Palace, at the end, with Blue Link. I thought that you needed to throw bombs into its whirlwind, and it works, but I can't defeat him with that. Do I need to do something else as well?

AuthorMessage

NX01Trekkie1992

328. Posted:

@Terave I had the same problem, press y to detonate the bomb as close as possible to vaati, repeat until he's on the ground, then, get slashing, lather, rinse, repeat

NX01Trekkie1992

AuthorMessage

Terave

329. Posted:

YashaStepanovic wrote:

@Terave I had the same problem, press y to detonate the bomb as close as possible to vaati, repeat until he's on the ground, then, get slashing, lather, rinse, repeat

But, how do we get him on the ground?

AuthorMessage

DarkLloyd

330. Posted:

Terave wrote:

YashaStepanovic wrote:

But, how do we get him on the ground?

the first time you throw the bomb let it detonate by it self then he lowers down a bit then throw the bomb again only this time press the y button to detonate it then repeat till hes on the ground then slash then call your other part to attack the coloured arm then

ummmm damn i just beat the guy today and i forgot the rest lol

DarkLloyd

AuthorMessage

Terave

331. Posted:

@BlackFira Oh, thanks for that! Now I know what I'mdoing wrong! :)

AuthorMessage

Adamant

332. Posted:

the_shpydar wrote:

Ok, so i just finished the Realm of Memories levels. When you complete the final one, the text-box message pops up which i assume says something like "Congratulations, you are teh uberLink" or whatever. But i was distracted by the Yankees kicking some Detroit butt, so missed what the message actually said (ie, if it said "you unlocked such and such!" or whatever) before it disappeared from the screen. Can someone let me know what it actually said? Thanks.

It told you you unlocked the Master Sword. Now you're able to shoot beams with your sword when you have full hearts, which is reasonably useful.

Adamant

AuthorMessage

DarkLloyd

333. Posted:

Terave wrote:

@BlackFira Oh, thanks for that! Now I know what I'mdoing wrong! :)

no problem

DarkLloyd

AuthorMessage

RudysaurusRex

334. Posted:

What do you get for beating the Hero's challenge?

SPREAD THE JOY OF THE GREAT TURTLE
HE IS UPON US AND WILL TAKE US TO THE GREAT WAVE
JOIN THE COURT OF TURTLES AND BE REDEEMED
THE COURT OF TURTLES
The best troll thread ever

AuthorMessage

Adamant

335. Posted:

The tornado spin attack move.

Adamant

AuthorMessage

the_shpydar

336. Posted:

Adamant wrote:

the_shpydar wrote:

It told you you unlocked the Master Sword. Now you're able to shoot beams with your sword when you have full hearts, which is reasonably useful.

Thanks Adamant! :)

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong. Also, Lindsey Stirling. Because violin awesomeness.
Current E.T. count: 26 Copies. 2 Sealed, 7 CIB, 3 Boxed, 14 Cart-Only.

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

337. Posted:

Wow, I love this game! I've been playing with my brother and it's so much fun. We just beat the second door in the realm of memories. I would have gladly payed for this. :D

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

DarkLloyd

338. Posted:

well i beat the tri force area and i have no idea if theres anything else to do now however i notice the vaati palace has 2 small squares unfilled and all the rest are filled if you know what im talking about so i beat that place again but nothing happen

so does this mean i beaten everything in the single player portion?

DarkLloyd

AuthorMessage

TeeJay

339. Posted:

BlackFira wrote:

well i beat the tri force area and i have no idea if theres anything else to do now however i notice the vaati palace has 2 small squares unfilled and all the rest are filled if you know what im talking about so i beat that place again but nothing happen

Nope. Not by a long shot. After collecting 30,000 rupees you unlock a VERY challenging area called "Hero's Trial" which if you complete, you get the hurricane spin. It has 3 doors just like the Realm of Memories, and seriously, it is hell after the first door. Also, you still have to get the gold keys and hero keys from all the other normal stages and when you complete a set of each kind of key, you unlock a new area of Vaati's Palace. So enjoy. :3

Tumblr Ask Blog: http://ask-aqua-marine-pony.tumblr.com

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

AuthorMessage

DarkLloyd

340. Posted:

TeeJay wrote:

BlackFira wrote:

Nope. Not by a long shot. After collecting 30,000 rupees you unlock a VERY challenging area called "Hero's Trial" which if you complete, you get the hurricane spin. It has 3 doors just like the Realm of Memories, and seriously, it is hell after the first door. Also, you still have to get the gold keys and hero keys from all the other normal stages and when you complete a set of each kind of key, you unlock a new area of Vaati's Palace. So enjoy. :3

so 30,000 rupees to advance further ok got it thanks dude

DarkLloyd