Forums

Topic: Four Swords

Posts 321 to 340 of 353

Adamant

the_shpydar wrote:

Ok, so i just finished the Realm of Memories levels. When you complete the final one, the text-box message pops up which i assume says something like "Congratulations, you are teh uberLink" or whatever. But i was distracted by the Yankees kicking some Detroit butt, so missed what the message actually said (ie, if it said "you unlocked such and such!" or whatever) before it disappeared from the screen. Can someone let me know what it actually said? Thanks.

It told you you unlocked the Master Sword. Now you're able to shoot beams with your sword when you have full hearts, which is reasonably useful.

Adamant

RudysaurusRex

What do you get for beating the Hero's challenge?

SPREAD THE JOY OF THE GREAT TURTLE
HE IS UPON US AND WILL TAKE US TO THE GREAT WAVE
JOIN THE COURT OF TURTLES AND BE REDEEMED
THE COURT OF TURTLES

3DS Friend Code: 0061-3403-4305 | Nintendo Network ID: AlexTheGrayt | Twitter:

Adamant

The tornado spin attack move.

Adamant

the_shpydar

Adamant wrote:

the_shpydar wrote:

Ok, so i just finished the Realm of Memories levels. When you complete the final one, the text-box message pops up which i assume says something like "Congratulations, you are teh uberLink" or whatever. But i was distracted by the Yankees kicking some Detroit butt, so missed what the message actually said (ie, if it said "you unlocked such and such!" or whatever) before it disappeared from the screen. Can someone let me know what it actually said? Thanks.

It told you you unlocked the Master Sword. Now you're able to shoot beams with your sword when you have full hearts, which is reasonably useful.

Thanks Adamant!

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

DarkLloyd

well i beat the tri force area and i have no idea if theres anything else to do now however i notice the vaati palace has 2 small squares unfilled and all the rest are filled if you know what im talking about so i beat that place again but nothing happen

so does this mean i beaten everything in the single player portion?

DarkLloyd

TeeJay

BlackFira wrote:

well i beat the tri force area and i have no idea if theres anything else to do now however i notice the vaati palace has 2 small squares unfilled and all the rest are filled if you know what im talking about so i beat that place again but nothing happen

Nope. Not by a long shot. After collecting 30,000 rupees you unlock a VERY challenging area called "Hero's Trial" which if you complete, you get the hurricane spin. It has 3 doors just like the Realm of Memories, and seriously, it is hell after the first door. Also, you still have to get the gold keys and hero keys from all the other normal stages and when you complete a set of each kind of key, you unlock a new area of Vaati's Palace. So enjoy. :3

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

DarkLloyd

TeeJay wrote:

BlackFira wrote:

Nope. Not by a long shot. After collecting 30,000 rupees you unlock a VERY challenging area called "Hero's Trial" which if you complete, you get the hurricane spin. It has 3 doors just like the Realm of Memories, and seriously, it is hell after the first door. Also, you still have to get the gold keys and hero keys from all the other normal stages and when you complete a set of each kind of key, you unlock a new area of Vaati's Palace. So enjoy. :3

so 30,000 rupees to advance further ok got it thanks dude

DarkLloyd

Eel

That or 5 multiplayer medals I think (though I can't really confirm it).

It's also easier to get the gold and hero keys in multi player too.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Aqueous

Finally cleared Hero's Trail, it took about 3 revivals in the last fight, which was not nearly as hard as people suggested but I have cleared 4 swords, everything is done and complete. It was a great game but I think I'm going to do more multiplayer over singleplayer from now on, which means I'll play less but still a great game none the less.

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

Terave

I defeated Vaati! I was also doing the Realm Of Memories then, but, suddenly, I was done with it. Its just way too lenghty.

Changed name: Old name was JDT!
Ponies will take over the world. Just deal with it.
3DS FC: 1375-7189-4496

Aqueous

Terave wrote:

I defeated Vaati! I was also doing the Realm Of Memories then, but, suddenly, I was done with it. Its just way too lenghty.

It's not to lengthy I cleared it in about 16 hours, but that was do to me dying a lot, keep going there are only so many levels to finish it completely, 3 vaati's place, 3 realm of memories and 3 Hero's Trail. Good luck

Dynetheous

is it impossible to get 5000 rupees by yourself? im only getting 3000 or so and i cant get over 5000 rupees.
one more question, I played with one other person and when we have full health we get times two rupees, does it go to times 4 if we have 4 people playing?

3DS Friend Code: 1375-7199-0087 user name is Jon
Games that i love: Zelda, MH, Golden Sun, Fire emblem
PSN ID: Dynetheous tell me if you want to add me:)
Nintendo Network ID: Dynetheous

Aqueous

Zephren wrote:

is it impossible to get 5000 rupees by yourself? im only getting 3000 or so and i cant get over 5000 rupees.
one more question, I played with one other person and when we have full health we get times two rupees, does it go to times 4 if we have 4 people playing?

I've played with three people it stays two times. To get 5000 rupees on your own as I mentioned earlier you have to wait for enemies to spawn and kill them, for example the skeletons are slow but as long as they can't attack they work well, moblin archers and like likes also make good choices to wait for then kill to get 5000 rupees

Tasuki

How do I get pass the boss in the Talus Cave. I keep dashing into him and he keeps getting into a block of ice but than what do I do?

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Aqueous

Tasuki wrote:

How do I get pass the boss in the Talus Cave. I keep dashing into him and he keeps getting into a block of ice but than what do I do?

When you freeze him slash at his frozen body, eventually he turns into a mutated octobrok, each link see the colour of another link on one of the four "bubbles" you have to dash into that colour with the correct link to finish it off, if you slash or miss you get zapped, so wait for it to stop, good luck

Tasuki

Aqueous wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

When you freeze him slash at his frozen body, eventually he turns into a mutated octobrok, each link see the colour of another link on one of the four "bubbles" you have to dash into that colour with the correct link to finish it off, if you slash or miss you get zapped, so wait for it to stop, good luck

Ok how do I dash into the color evertime I switch Links his color switches.

My Backlog

Eel

That's the point, it's supposed to be team work.

If you're playing alone, memorize the position of one of the bubbles and attack it with the other Link.

Example: While playing as Blue you see a green bubble on top.
Switch to Green and attack that same bubble.
Green should be able to see a blue bubble, only the blue one. It's normal, that one is meant to be attacked by Blue.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Tasuki

Oh ok I thought you had to hit the color one that was showing the color not memorize where the color is at. Thanks guys.

My Backlog

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.