Forums

Topic: Your first DS game

Posts 221 to 240 of 333

SubBronze

The first DS game I ever played was Nintendogs on my little sister's DS. It was OK, but I got bored quickly.

The first DS game I owned was Pokemon Diamond which I got with my first DS Lite for my 13th birthday, it was awesome back then, but I never actually finished it, even though I have completed Leaf Green, Platinum, Heartgold and White already.

SteamID: bulby1994

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

moomoo

My first was Pokemon Trozei. It was pretty fun, actually.

Best thread ever
Feel free to add me on Miiverse or PSN.
Miiverse is Moomoo14, PSN is Moomoo1405390

3DS Friend Code: 4940-5561-6002 | Nintendo Network ID: Moomoo14

cheapogamer4life

Grand Theft Auto:Chinatown Wars.

It really got me through the hard times back when the DSIware service was new and their wasn't anything good except a few puzzle games for the service.

3DS Friend Code: 4339-2558-1701
http://passid.ca/N4Life
PSN id: cheapO4life
Xbox gamertag: cheapogamer

EvilRegal

Nintendogs: Best Friends Edition came with my DS, and got Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow with it for Christmas one year.

Let's attack aggressively, kupo! :D

3DS Friend Code: 5241-1915-3356 | Nintendo Network ID: EvilRegal

Shenick

My first game was Cooking Mama.Iloved it so so so much and now I tried Cooking mama 2 and it is much much better than Cooking Mama 1

Thobbok Shenick XXX thobbok is love you in Maltes

randomlypikachu

my first was metroid prime hunters, i really enjoyed fighting against the other hunters and navigating through the worlds. .-. looking back makes me regret selling it, cus i've been having a huge urge to replay it lately.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

cakeashi

Super mario 64 ds and it was mind blowing to have this on a hand held for my lunch break at work

no one calls soundwave unchrasamatic!!
3ds fc:1375-7788-5773
xbox gamertag: cakeashi
ps3 gamer tag:foxhound_666
feel free to add me on any console but please message and let me know :)

Twitter:

Superconsole

Face it everyone, your first DS game was Nintendogs ;D haha

Superconsole

3DS Friend Code: 1203-9208-6903 | Twitter:

BenAV

@Superconsole Haha.
I never had Nintendogs on DS, but Nintendogs + Cats was certainly one of my first 3DS games.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

Mk_II

i got the chance to buy a special pre-release "VIP Pack" which included the DS, the Metroid Prime Hunters demo, a copy of Super Mario DS and a T shirt. Sweet deal!

Nintendo 64 Forever forum
Nintendo Games NES 241 | SNES 324 | N64 267 | NGC 150 | WII 85 | WIIU 9 | IQUE 5 | GB 161 | GBC 57 | GBA 106 | NDS 57 | 3DS 21
Nintendo Network ID: Mk2_NL 3DS Friend code

RetroGBHippie92

@superconsole No I didn't, but same with me as with @BenAV. I didn't get my DS at launch, plus at the time I got mine I had no idea what the quality of a DS game should be and I bought the DS version of Ultimate Spiderman, which i consider now to be awful and bloody easy, then so if I ignored that, my first games would be Metroid Prime Hunters, along with Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team and Animal Crossing: Wild World.

My Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB
Currently Playing: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates To Infinity (3DS) The Denpa Men 2: Beyond The Waves (eShop)
My Backloggery
3DS FC: 2320 6151 3634
Email me at [email protected]...

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6151-3634 | Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB

BlueToad

My first game was Drawn to Life, I got it with my DS for my 7th birthday Loved it at the time, now its a bit meh..

3DS Friend Code: 5413-1202-1179
Nintendo Network ID: fpjc122
Australian :)

3DS Friend Code: 5413-1202-1179 | Nintendo Network ID: fpjc122 | Twitter:

SirSmugleaf

Nintendogs!

Currently playing: Rhythm Heaven, Minecraft (XBLA), Pokemon B/W 2, Halo 4, The Denpa Men: They Came By Wave, Fallblox, Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door (GCN)

Will be playing soon: Paper Mario: Sticker Star, Cave Story +, Wii U: NSMBU, Nintendo Land, (And lots more!)

SirSmugleaf

Superconsole wrote:

Face it everyone, your first DS game was Nintendogs ;D haha

Yep, that's true!

Currently playing: Rhythm Heaven, Minecraft (XBLA), Pokemon B/W 2, Halo 4, The Denpa Men: They Came By Wave, Fallblox, Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door (GCN)

Will be playing soon: Paper Mario: Sticker Star, Cave Story +, Wii U: NSMBU, Nintendo Land, (And lots more!)

Jax

My first DS game, and the actual game that convinced me to even try the DS, was Dragon Quest IX. I'm so glad I did, because I loved my DSi, and now my 3DS!

I have no idea what I'm doing.

3DS Friend Code: 1805 3460 4466

TheN64Dude

Super Mario 64DS

Get "N" or Get Out!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.