Forums

Topic: Your first DS game

Posts 321 to 340 of 343

martinskrtel37

yeah I pre-ordered the original DS, the phat silver monstrosity. i obviously got super mario 64 ds along with it. perhaps warioware: touched! as well. i also have the metroid and brain training demos. i think the brain training demo might've come with my ds lite? not sure how i got that.

Edited on by martinskrtel37

Octane wrote:

everyone needs to relax and enjoy the games that are released today and stop worrying what Nintendo will do in a year or two from now.

3DS Friend Code: 0130-1906-5039 | Nintendo Network ID: martinskrtel37

RabidPikachu

I got the Metroid demo and ATV: Quad Frenzy with my first DS. A week or so later I purchused Sprung, Nintendogs Lab and Friends, and also Trace Memory. Those were my first games I owned back in January of 2006.

3DS Friend code 4425-2142-6328

ArabPikachu

Sadly don't remember what was the first DS game I played.

http://www.capcom-unity.com/amunity/go/shield/privateProfile

Nintendo Network ID: Fikachu

RR529

Not sure if I've posted here yet, so here I go:

I picked up Ninja Gaiden: Dragon Sword & My Japanese Coach along with the DS Lite I bought with my high school graduation money.

NG:DS was fantastic (the pre-rendered backgrounds were gorgeous, and I'm still astounded about how smooth the action packed gameplay was, considering it was all touch based), & My Japanese Coach was pretty interesting.

Blog: https://rrblogweb.wordpress.com/

Currently Playing: Hitman GO

Recently Beat: Castle of Illussion: Starring Mickey Mouse, Lara Croft GO, Front Mission Evolved

Oragami

Super Mario 64 DS. I actually love this game, especially when played on the 3DS using the circle pad.

New PS4 owner
Yeah, guitars are cool.

My musical project Comet Tail made a couple of recordings.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0zUoWWO1v4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2evBddvrm2U

VoltageX

pokemon pearl. got addicted to it right from the very start =]

VoltageX

Deadeyerobbie

Tetris DS when i bought my ds lite. Still play it now

Deadeyerobbie

gcunit

I only entered this world a few weeks back with a N3DS. My first DS game for it was Robocod, for nostalgic reasons as it's just about the only non-pirated game we had at home for our Amiga. Not sure I'll ever get round to playing through it again, but it's nice to know it's there. Not quite the same without a joystick though.

I've just held an Ignored Users amnesty on my account. 20+ users are back in the game with an extra life - make it count :)

Currently playing: Rocket League - Chess Ultra - Super Mario Odyssey - FIFA 18

SW-3124-5612-5724

Nothing is true; Everything is permitted.

Revanmann

Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies!

Currently Playing:
Fallout 4
Star Wars: Battlefront
Pokemon Blue
Most favorite video game of all time: Super Metroid

larry_koopa

I held off on buying an original DS as I knew that it wouldn't be too long before Nintendo released a re-model. So, I bought New Super Mario Bros. the day that the DS Lite was released.

My game library ranges from Mario Kart to Call of Duty to Tales of Xillia to Diablo 3 to Forza. To me gaming is about having fun - not blindly supporting only one company while thumbing your nose at "the evil other systems."

topperware

I didn't get a DS family system until the DSi. I think my first games were Chinatown Wars and Phantom Hourglass (bought them at the same time).

topperware

Toendra

Advance Wars: Days Of Ruin.
I played previous AW games; was suprised by the somber take on the series this time —a post-apocalyptic setting!
(Advance Wars 2: Black Hole Rising will stay my favourite in the series. My GBA is broken though; I hope the game will appear on VC soon!)

3DS; Wii U; Mac
Nowadays playing: Disgaea (DS), Mass Effect 3 SE, Super Mario Galaxy 2, Super Smash Bros. for Wii U, Mario Kart 8,...

3DS Friend Code: 4914-4202-2880

Zanark

Nintendogs. Also Mario Kart ds.

Friend code: 1934-1399-5355

Grumblevolcano

Mario Kart DS

I got it with the blue original DS model for Christmas 2005, was a lot of fun. Each entry in the series after 64 has had a huge amount of replayability whether it's the insanely hard to get 3 star rank in Super Circuit, All Cup Tour in Double Dash, Mission mode in DS, online in the latest 4 main entries or DLC in 8 (the first 2 games are more about having fun with your friends).

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

NintendoFan990

New Super Mario Bros. My first ever Mario game and my first first-party game. I loved it!

I am a human.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic