Forums

Topic: Your first DS game

Posts 321 to 333 of 333

Revanmann

Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies!

Currently Playing:
Yakuza: Like A Dragon
Star Wars: Squadrons
Black Ops Cold War Zombies
Favorite game: Super Metroid

larry_koopa

I held off on buying an original DS as I knew that it wouldn't be too long before Nintendo released a re-model. So, I bought New Super Mario Bros. the day that the DS Lite was released.

My game library ranges from Mario Kart to Call of Duty to Tales of Xillia to Diablo 3 to Forza. To me gaming is about having fun - not blindly supporting only one company while thumbing your nose at "the evil other systems."

sirleiland

I didn't get a DS family system until the DSi. I think my first games were Chinatown Wars and Phantom Hourglass (bought them at the same time).

sirleiland

Toendra

Advance Wars: Days Of Ruin.
I played previous AW games; was suprised by the somber take on the series this time —a post-apocalyptic setting!
(Advance Wars 2: Black Hole Rising will stay my favourite in the series. My GBA is broken though; I hope the game will appear on VC soon!)

3DS; Wii U; Mac
Nowadays playing: Disgaea (DS), Mass Effect 3 SE, Super Mario Galaxy 2, Super Smash Bros. for Wii U, Mario Kart 8,...

3DS Friend Code: 4914-4202-2880

Zanark

Nintendogs. Also Mario Kart ds.

Friend code: 1934-1399-5355

Grumblevolcano

Mario Kart DS

I got it with the blue original DS model for Christmas 2005, was a lot of fun. Each entry in the series after 64 has had a huge amount of replayability whether it's the insanely hard to get 3 star rank in Super Circuit, All Cup Tour in Double Dash, Mission mode in DS, online in the latest 4 main entries or DLC in 8 (the first 2 games are more about having fun with your friends).

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

parsnip

New Super Mario Bros. and Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow.
@SuperWiiU, that's a GBA game :x

Edited on by parsnip

parsnip

3DS Friend Code: 3909-7596-3559 | Nintendo Network ID: Natsuke | Twitter:

NintendoFan990

New Super Mario Bros. My first ever Mario game and my first first-party game. I loved it!

I am a human.

CanisWolfred

SuperWiiU wrote:

headfirstslide wrote:

New Super Mario Bros. and Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow.
@SuperWiiU, that's a GBA game :x

No. It's this one: http://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/Y9QLGBWxkmRRzsQEQtvqGqZ6... (called brain training in Europe)

Considering Brain Age was a game that more or less started the whole "brain training" phenomena, I can't help but assume either he was joking, or very, very confused...there were no Brain training games on the GBA that I could find.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Nicolai

I believe mine was Phantom Hourglass, if it wasn't Mario Kart DS.

Got married.
Nico-loggery! - || - Time Zone: CST (-6:00) - |...

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

Nintendo_Ninja

Heart Gold a few months after release.

Nintendo ID Network: Nintendo_Ninja
Mario Maker ID: LR5-VQV-THG

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.