Forums

Topic: Your first DS game

Posts 241 to 260 of 344

SirSmugleaf

Nintendogs!

Currently playing: Rhythm Heaven, Minecraft (XBLA), Pokemon B/W 2, Halo 4, The Denpa Men: They Came By Wave, Fallblox, Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door (GCN)

Will be playing soon: Paper Mario: Sticker Star, Cave Story +, Wii U: NSMBU, Nintendo Land, (And lots more!)

SirSmugleaf

Superconsole wrote:

Face it everyone, your first DS game was Nintendogs ;D haha

Yep, that's true!

Currently playing: Rhythm Heaven, Minecraft (XBLA), Pokemon B/W 2, Halo 4, The Denpa Men: They Came By Wave, Fallblox, Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door (GCN)

Will be playing soon: Paper Mario: Sticker Star, Cave Story +, Wii U: NSMBU, Nintendo Land, (And lots more!)

Jax

My first DS game, and the actual game that convinced me to even try the DS, was Dragon Quest IX. I'm so glad I did, because I loved my DSi, and now my 3DS!

I have no idea what I'm doing.

3DS Friend Code: 1805 3460 4466

TheN64Dude

Super Mario 64DS

Get "N" or Get Out!

Bulbousaur

Pokemon Diamond and The Simpsons Game, way back on my 13th birthday.

One was good, the other wasn't...

SteamID: bulby1994

Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

The770zone

Junior Brain Trainer

It was a fun way to learn!

The770zone

micronean

I got the DS very early in its lifespan, so the first games I got for it was Super Mario 64DS and the Metroid Prime demo. (but I lost the demo cart

micronean

Awest813

Super Mario 64DS was my first, I was so happy to have a portable version of the fantastic N64 game.

Awest813

Pianist88

NSMB and Zelda:PH...I didn't get it at launch, but I did get to start with some fantastic games!

Pianist88

Nintendo Network ID: seanrb

Skip_Bayless

My first ds game was nintendogs. I actually got it a year before my ds lite so I played it on my brother's ds. Oh, the memories with that game.

I LOVE TIM TEBOW

Banker-Style

I got my DS for my birthday with Nintendogs and Mario 64,both absolutely fantastic games.

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker

link_23

pokemon diamond actually got the game before the ds

link_23

drgfl

I got few games with my first DS, but firstly I've played Lego Star Wars. It was good.

Dweeb

Nintendogs: Lab & Friends. It was pretty fun until I got Animal Crossing: Wild World.

Edited on by Dweeb

Is there to was though when even at like of than with it?

Games I'm Currently Playing: Persona 3 FES, Shin Megami Tensei IV, Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic