Forums

Topic: Solatorobo

Posts 161 to 180 of 198

Mowzle2

@Popyman
Same thing happened in my UK hometown when Solartorobo was released here earlier this year. It was ages before it became available in the stores, and I ended up ordering it on line.

Still can't think of a better place to kill some time.
Playing Solatorobo and Pokemon White.
Waiting for Animal Crossing 3DS - it's taking forever.

Popyman

Mowzle wrote:

@Popyman
Same thing happened in my UK hometown when Solartorobo was released here earlier this year. It was ages before it became available in the stores, and I ended up ordering it on line.

Man, that sucks...I was thinking about doing the same, but Amazon says it won't ship for 8-9 days! o_O So I don't know what's up with this game...I'll just wait it out, GameStop has to get it eventually.

@Mickeymac: Why are you waiting until Christmas? There's no way I could have this game in the same house as me and go that long without opening it. XD

"Sometimes isolation is a good thing, Razputin. It can lead to many important discoveries."--Sasha Nein, Psychonauts3DS FC: 2578-3212-7404Popy's Backloggery!

JayArr

GameStop texted me to let me know mine will be available for pick up tomorrow. n__n

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

JohnDoe123

That is disappointing.

JohnDoe123

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0286-9394

kurtasbestos

Well, I caved in and pre-ordered a copy, so it should be in the mail soon! ...to my mom's house. Then I have to wait for her to send a care package, which probably won't happen until December. Oh well, at least someday I'll get to play this game!

AQUIA BASE 10 BOXLIFE CUBELLO DIGIDRIVE light trax ORBIENT PiCTOBiTS precipice ROTOHEX Rotozoa ZENGAGE

Nintendo Network ID: kurtasbestos

Popyman

^ I'm sorry you have to wait so long.

Blah, GS didn't have it today either.. On the website though, there are stores 30+ miles away from me that have it so tomorrow should be the day!

"Sometimes isolation is a good thing, Razputin. It can lead to many important discoveries."--Sasha Nein, Psychonauts3DS FC: 2578-3212-7404Popy's Backloggery!

JohnDoe123

My copy is only getting here next week...

JohnDoe123

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0286-9394

xxx_Kirby_xxx

Should I get this, or the second Hotel Dusk game, or The World Ends With You? Decisions, decisions. :l

Anime Lovers Unite!

Wheels2050

I pre-ordered a copy from Play-Asia, so hopefully that comes soon (with the soundtrack, which is a nice bonus for the NTSC release). Being in Hong Kong they don't get their stock in until a few days after the NA release, but I've used them plenty before and always been really happy.

I used to have a blog link here. I'll put it back up when the blog has something to read.

Popyman

xxx_Kirby_xxx wrote:

Should I get this, or the second Hotel Dusk game, or The World Ends With You? Decisions, decisions. :l

I would get either Solatorobo or The World Ends With You. TWEWY is hands down one of the best games on the DS and is a MUST play. Solatorobo looks like it could very well end up being the same, can't say for sure as I haven't played it yet.

xxx_Kirby_xxx

Popyman wrote:

xxx_Kirby_xxx wrote:

I would get either Solatorobo or The World Ends With You. TWEWY is hands down one of the best games on the DS and is a MUST play. Solatorobo looks like it could very well end up being the same, can't say for sure as I haven't played it yet.

Thank you very much, TWEWY does look rather good and many people have recommended it and since you have replied, it has influenced my decision. Thank you again!

Anime Lovers Unite!

Red-acteur

xxx_Kirby_xxx wrote:

Popyman wrote:

xxx_Kirby_xxx wrote:

Thank you very much, TWEWY does look rather good and many people have recommended it and since you have replied, it has influenced my decision. Thank you again!

OBJECTION ! You have to get the 3 of them ! Every single one of them deserves to be in your library ^^ so pick one, and the other and the last one when you can ^^

Red-acteur

Popyman

^ I agree with him. XD

I GOT IT!!! It is effing AMAZING. Just the bloody box is top quality! For all of you who haven't got your copy yet or will have to wait a long time to play it, trust me, it will TOTALLY be worth the wait!

xxx_Kirby_xxx

Regarding the introduction, there's a video part, is that from an anime? Is there a Solatorobo anime? That'd be so cool.

Anime Lovers Unite!

Popyman

No, there's no anime, there's just a few animation cutscenes done by studio Madhouse (Trigun, Death Note, Summer Wars, the list of awesome anime they've done goes on and on).

shingi_70

Question about the us version of the game. Does it come in the fancy box along with the soundtrack?

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

xxx_Kirby_xxx

DEATH NOTE?! No wonder it's so amazing! Wow!

Anime Lovers Unite!

TheUnknownGame

Man oh man this game DID NOT let me down! The graphics, gameplay, music, and story were all done very well. I would squeal like a little girl if a sequal would be announced for the 3DS.

No one knows what kind of games I play!!

TheUnknownGame

Man oh man this game DID NOT let me down! The graphics, gameplay, music, and story were all done very well. I would squeal like a little girl if a sequal would be announced for the 3DS.

No one knows what kind of games I play!!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.