DSi / DS Forum

Topic: Nobunaga's Ambition X Pokemon announced (DS, 2012, SRPG, Koei Tecmo X Nintendo) they got Pokemon in my three kingdoms

Showing 41 to 60 of 77

AuthorMessage

KingMike

41. Posted:

Dizzard wrote:

This is just too odd.

Never heard of this ambitions game, did it ever come outside Japan? If not this probably won't either.

I'll take Fire Emblem X Pokemon instead.

Some on the NES. But be warned, Koei was known for making strategy games so complex you probably need the intelligence level of like a brain surgeon or something to figure out WTF you're doing. :P

KingMike

AuthorMessage

pixelman

42. Posted:

What the fffffffffff

I made Kid Tripp! PocketGamer gave it a 9 out of 10! You should totally buy it now!
[16:39] BadKitty: you trying to steal stuff from me? u_u
[16:41] kribs: don't worry Emmy, even if poix tried to steal something from you, he wouldn't finish stealing it

3DS Friend Code: 1123-6536-5321 | Nintendo Network ID: pixelpowa | Twitter: thatpixelguy

AuthorMessage

Late

43. Posted:

Couldn't get to internet from yesterday till today and of course they go and tell news about new Pokémon game while I'm not at home. This looks like a game for me. Not only am I a huge Pokémon fan but I really like SRPGs. Looks a bit like Final Fantasy Tactics with Pokémon. Little weird that they chose to make it for DS but it won't keep me away from this game. Totally getting it!

3DS FC: 3566-1647-7196
My Backloggery
My Pullblox puzzles
Be kind and feed my Pokémon :)

3DS Friend Code: 3566-1647-7196

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

44. Posted:

I'm so confused. On one hand, this is an intriguing idea and I've liked what I've seen of the Nobunaga Ambition series. On the other hand, this just comes off as another waste of a crossover for Nintendo. I mean, is this the first, or 5th or 1000th thing that would come to mind when thinking of cool ideas for crossovers with Nintendo?

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!: https://www.youtube.com/user/SliderGamer55/videos

AuthorMessage

Blaze

45. Posted:

What on earth is Nobunaga Ambition? Saw this yesterday, looks ok. If it is like Fire Emblem it should be good though.

The Blazeloggery~
Mah Animelist~

3DS Friend Code: 4914-4746-2130 | Nintendo Network ID: MiracleBlaze

AuthorMessage

UltraRobPrime

46. Posted:

I've always wanted Pokemon with Fire Emblem or FFTactics combat. But why on the DS, Not 3DS?. Here is for a 3DS version!

Retro Studios, go reboot Star Fox. The franchise needs it.

Watch my creation! http://youtu.be/ZSt_6oFZajk

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

47. Posted:

UltraRobPrime wrote:

I've always wanted Pokemon with Fire Emblem or FFTactics combat. But why on the DS, Not 3DS?. Here is for a 3DS version!

You can play DS games on your 3DS games, so why not?

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

UltraRobPrime

48. Posted:

Mickeymac wrote:

UltraRobPrime wrote:

I would think at this point Nintendo would make their franchises on the 3DS, not older tech.

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

49. Posted:

UltraRobPrime wrote:

Mickeymac wrote:

UltraRobPrime wrote:

I would think at this point Nintendo would make their franchises on the 3DS, not older tech.

That "Old Tech" you're refering to happens to be in the hands of about 7 million individuals, many of whom are interested in Pokemon. It only makes sense to put out games on the console that ensures the most sales.

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

UltraRobPrime

50. Posted:

Mickeymac wrote:

UltraRobPrime wrote:

Mickeymac wrote:

UltraRobPrime wrote:

That "Old Tech" you're refering to happens to be in the hands of about 7 million individuals, many of whom are interested in Pokemon. It only makes sense to put out games on the console that ensures the most sales.

That is true though, but I still believe Pokemon x Nobunagas Ambition should have a 3DS version to attract people to the platform.

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

51. Posted:

Outside of major Pokemon Fanatics, I really have to ask: Who would buy a 3DS for this?

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

52. Posted:

Exactly, to sell 3DS hardware units with a Pokemon game it has to be a core Pokemon game.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

53. Posted:

Mickeymac wrote:

Outside of major Pokemon Fanatics, I really have to ask: Who would buy a 3DS for this?

Nobunaga Ambition fans.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

54. Posted:

shingi_70 wrote:

Mickeymac wrote:

Nobunaga Ambition fans.

They probably aren't interested in a simplified crossover.

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

55. Posted:

Mickeymac wrote:

They probably aren't interested in a simplified crossover.

you don't know fans of...anything, if you believe that

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!: https://www.youtube.com/user/SliderGamer55/videos

AuthorMessage

Shining-Void

56. Posted:

... no comment

I am currently playing Super metroid, Most wanted U, Runner 2, and Darksiders 2.
Currently reading Magi, Soul Eater, 07 ghost, Area no kishi, and Pandora's Heart
"Let us see the difference of power. Realize the absolute disparity! Indignant Judgment!"
pkmn black 2 fc: 4814 4862 8046

Nintendo Network ID: Eternal-Cyprees

AuthorMessage

misswliu81

57. Posted:

more details about the game here: http://www.siliconera.com/2011/12/23/who-are-the-heroes-in-po...

misswliu81

AuthorMessage

Knux

58. Posted:

Holy eff! :O

Edited on by Knux

supersonic1990z@hushmail.com Twitter Wii FC: 4579-0293-6760-7162 [10:25] DarkwingLz: D**mit Knux, tell Sony to release Vita TV here >:[

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4499-6603 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux1990 | Twitter: Knux1990

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

59. Posted:

Soooo, what's this game like really? Anybody have the Japanese version?
Will I still be able to find my favorite Pokemon or are they all not included in the game?

in case no one knows, its heading this way this June...>.>

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

Bankai

60. Posted:

I just noticed the thread title is wrong. The Three Kingdoms is China, not Japan. Japan is Sengoku.

Not every Pokemon is included, Eureka. I've been playing the game a couple of days now, and it's ok. Not nearly as strategic as I like in my strategy games. It's more like Final Fantasy Tactics or Advance Wars in terms of complexity than a real strategy game.

But it's cute and charming and an original idea - a rarity for a Pokemon game.

Digitally Downloaded - best darned game site on the web ;-)