Forums

Topic: Do you plan on buying Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days?

Posts 1 to 20 of 83

gameking23

I personaly will not be getting this game, because I will be to busy with Mario & Luigi Bowsers Inside Story. I would like to know if anyone plans on getting this game when it comes out.

Edited on by gameking23

I rule when it comes to games. So deal with it.

Knux

I have both games pre-ordered.

Knux

theblackdragon

I'm'onna go with Bowser's Inside Story first, because I wanted to wait for some reviews to pop up about the KH game. I'm kinda worried that I'll have needed to play the other KH games in order to fully understand what's going on in the new one. :/

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Odnetnin

theblackdragon wrote:

I'm'onna go with Bowser's Inside Story first, because I wanted to wait for some reviews to pop up about the KH game. I'm kinda worried that I'll have needed to play the other KH games in order to fully understand what's going on in the new one. :/

Ditto, except I'm getting Scribble before Mario and Loopy. I'm definitely considering KH, though, with all of the talk about its production values. I've heard that the KH series is pretty venerable, though I've never played any of the games before. People who've imported the Japanese version have said it has less-than-compelling gameplay, and that discourages me a little.

Edited on by Odnetnin

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter:

gameking23

From everything I have seen it looks like most people want to get Scribble or MLBIS. Now I am sure all of those who are KH fans like one of my relatives are sure to get it.

I rule when it comes to games. So deal with it.

Popyman

Yes. I buy any Kingdom Hearts game no matter what. The series means quite a lot to me.

"Sometimes isolation is a good thing, Razputin. It can lead to many important discoveries."--Sasha Nein, Psychonauts3DS FC: 2578-3212-7404Popy's Backloggery!

SMEXIZELDAMAN

yes of couse ill be getting this...along with sccriblenauts and mandluigi bowsers inside story lol the most game i will ever get in 1 month unless one gets a poor review but they all souns super special awesome

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

irken004

Popyman wrote:

Yes. I buy any Kingdom Hearts game no matter what. The series means quite a lot to me.

ditto, i have it pre-ordered

and i can't WAIT for this game! I've been playing all of the games in the series again (which mean I've been playing Chain of Memories on the GBA AND PS2!)

....so yeah, I'm excited

SMEXIZELDAMAN

im going to have too many games to play................. lol

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

Popyman

irken004 wrote:

Popyman wrote:

and i can't WAIT for this game! I've been playing all of the games in the series again (which mean I've been playing Chain of Memories on the GBA AND PS2!)

....so yeah, I'm excited

I'm playing Chain of Memories(PS2 version) too! I'm on the last bit of Riku's story. Do you get a Theater Mode for Riku's story? Such a good feature, I wish all KH games had it...

"Sometimes isolation is a good thing, Razputin. It can lead to many important discoveries."--Sasha Nein, Psychonauts3DS FC: 2578-3212-7404Popy's Backloggery!

irken004

Popyman wrote:

irken004 wrote:

Popyman wrote:

....so yeah, I'm excited

I'm playing Chain of Memories(PS2 version) too! I'm on the last bit of Riku's story. Do you get a Theater Mode for Riku's story? Such a good feature, I wish all KH games had it...

I think you do unlock a theater mode for riku, and i believe 358/2 days will have theater mode too

Cryptonic

i dont know what kingdom hearts 358 1/2 days is but i did pre order kingdom 358/2 days

Wii :6638 - 2205 - 3294 - 3850
SSBB: 4812 - 5583 - 8961
3DS: 4038 - 6000 - 1698
"Tiger Man was wise"

irken004

cryptonic wrote:

i dont know what kingdom hearts 358 1/2 days is but i did pre order kingdom 358/2 days

there is no 358 1/2 days, it's just 358/2 days

BL_Donth

I can't wait for this game. Getting it on the first day.

My Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 5343-7674-1789 | Nintendo Network ID: Donth8

CanisWolfred

irken004 wrote:

Mickeymac wrote:

irken004 wrote:

Mickeymac wrote:

No, it looks horrible. I'll stick with Birth By Sleep.

good luck with the waiting X-)

I waited through worse, for worse games.

like what?

Well, I figue since I'm playing it right now, I might as well mention it: Shadow The Hedgehog

Also, there's Star Fox Adventures, Fable, Chrono Trigger, Crisis Core, Final Fantasy 2, Final Fantasy 7, Final Fantasy 12, Super Mario Sunshine, Spider Man 2, and I guess Ninja Gaiden Black and Ninja Gaiden Dragon Swords. And those are just examples. There are still a lot of games that I have been waiting for a very long time for, and am still waiting very patiently for.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.