Forums

Topic: amiibo

Posts 1,241 to 1,260 of 1,777

TeeJay

JaxonH wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

@JaxonH I was going to order Sonic but I'm having troubles meneuvering through the German site. I'm not interested in Toad though.

Use Google Chrome. It translates the pages for you.

It's more worth it if you order a few at once, simply because of the shipping from Germany. The exchange rate is at an all time low which is awesome for us. I ordered 5 Toads (2 for me, 2 for brother and one just to make ordering worth the cost of shipping) and it was €75, which actually came out to be $83 US. That's a phenomenal exchange- had it been higher it wouldn't have been worth it. Anyways, that's about $16 each including the shipping and exchange loss.

I'm actually not at home at the moment. I was trying to do I through mobile.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

TeeJay

Since I have time now I was able to google translatesome things and I was about to checkout when I noticed ahipping cost more than the amiibo! The total came up to $29.50. No thanks.

And no, I didn't choose express shipping.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

JaxonH

TeeJay wrote:

Since I have time now I was able to google translatesome things and I was about to checkout when I noticed ahipping cost more than the amiibo! The total came up to $29.50. No thanks.

And no, I didn't choose express shipping.

Ouch, that's rough. Guess it really only pays if you're buying like 4 or 5 Amiibos together, like, all of wave 4 or something. That's why I ordered 5, cause it's just not worth it for a single Amiibo.

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

TeeJay

Sonic Get! Finally!

JaxonH

TeeJay wrote:

Sonic Get! Finally!

Got em eh? That's good. I was wondering if you were sleeping again through the alerts

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

TeeJay

JaxonH wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

Sonic Get! Finally!

Got em eh? That's good. I was wondering if you were sleeping again through the alerts

I work nights so I'm nocturnal. I sleep through alerts that happen in the morning and early afternoon when I'm asleep. If an alert comes at this time however I'm wide awake for it!

Edited on by TeeJay

VoodooTrumpet

I got a Toon Link yesterday from the GameStop near me. I was leaning towards Luigi but hopefully Toon Link will have some kind of interactivity with Zelda U.

She was like a candle in the wind... Unreliable.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8393-7065-0231 | Nintendo Network ID: DieuEtMonDroit

Sparx

ups left my megaman amiibo at my door last week and I never saw it....meaning somebody out there stole my amiibo and I can't figure out what to do or who to call...

My avatar is from here

Yoshi

A lot of the rare ones are not North American boxes. The Rosalina and Marth ones are from Japan. Villager is from Europe.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

JaxonH

@Spartacus3765
I'm replying in this thread so that we don't keep alerting members watching the Alerts thread. So how we do it is, if you see something in stock that's not a common (Link, Mario, Pikachu, Zelda... All considered commons) post to the LINE chat with a link

Ex.
Little Mac available at Amazon US [post link here]
Or
Lucina and wave 4 available at Amazon Germany [post link here]

Then after posting to LINE chat, post to the Amiibo alerts thread for our fellow members who aren't in the LINE chat but are watching the topic for new listings.

We use NowInStock.com to alert us for many Amiibos (I only signed up for wave 4 but I think TeeJay is monitoring all of them) but you may want to consider signing up there to help stay in the know. The comments section there is also a good source for new listings. NowInStock monitors overseas sites as well if you want, and I think with wave 4 we're interested in getting them just about anywhere we can. So don't be afraid to post a Japanese listing as long as they ship to US/EU/AU. Amazon Japan does NOT ship to the U.S. though, so you know, however, most European Amazon sites will. I just ordered Toad from Amazon Germany yesterday. Shipping is expensive but if you're buying 4 or 5 Amiibos together it averages about $16 each, which for an in-demand Amiibo is not a bad price. Certainly better than going through eBay anyways...

Edited on by JaxonH

Spartacus3765

@JaxonH
Yeah, I've been paying attention to that site for weeks. It's true that a lot of times, you'll see more action out of the comments section moreso the actual tracker. The deal with Captain Falcon/Little Mac in Best Buys recently seems to be more on the lines of by walk-in or a call-to-find-out basis. After going into a store this morning, it sounds like they move to online only? Just have no idea as to when.

SPARTACUS!!!!
NIntendo 3DS FC:
0860-3333-6519

JaxonH

@Spartacus3765
Here's the list of stores getting Little Mac.

Some already have gotten stock, so you'll want to call your nearest store on the list to find out when to expect the shipment. Mine is tonight, on the floor at opening tomorrow BUT I have to work, ugh!

Spartacus3765

@JaxonH
Yeah, none of those are even close to me. I'm in central California. However, I did find out this afternoon that a store near me did get some yesterday. I didn't think to call them since they weren't on this list (or the updated one the reddit guy put out last night). Went to the closest Best Buy to my work today - they never got them, but that other store did as I found out in the comments of the nowinstock page. Of course they were gone in minutes when I called their customer service dept.

SPARTACUS!!!!
NIntendo 3DS FC:
0860-3333-6519

JaxonH

@Porky
Read the instructions on the Alert thread on how to get the app, just post your ID once you've created it and I'll send you an invite

TriforceCake

I have trouble choosing between two amiibos, help me out here guys and tell me which one I should get. The one that gets at least five votes, wins. Please answer as soon as possible

Pit or Samus?

TriforceCake

hiahfiuehiuawef

TriforceCake wrote:

I have trouble choosing between two amiibos, help me out here guys and tell me which one I should get. The one that gets at least five votes, wins. Please answer as soon as possible

Pit or Samus?

Pit's better, but not worth the scalper prices.

Hello from Seattle

Nintendo Network ID: ryanator008

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic