Forums

Topic: amiibo

Posts 1,261 to 1,280 of 1,777

TeeJay

By the time you get half the votes needed Pit will have already been gone. In fact he was probably gone the moment you finished making your post.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

TriforceCake

ryanator008 wrote:

TriforceCake wrote:

I have trouble choosing between two amiibos, help me out here guys and tell me which one I should get. The one that gets at least five votes, wins. Please answer as soon as possible

Pit or Samus?

Pit's better, but not worth the scalper prices.

I got it for 12$ which is a bargain in my country, otherwise the standard price on amiibos here is 18 $.

TeeJay wrote:

By the time you get half the votes needed Pit will have already been gone. In fact he was probably gone the moment you finished making your post.

Yeah exactly, I was aware of that, so I ordered it before the votes came up to five, I was convinced after the first two anyway

TriforceCake

JaxonH

TeeJay wrote:

Haha no doubt... So I saw you posted the Mario Party 10 bundle on Amazon... That bundle is actually available pretty much everywhere. But today I saw a new listing exclusive to Walmart for Mario Party 10 bundled with a gold Mario Amiibo. It says sold out, but I never heard anything about it even going live and I haven't seen any turn up on eBay either. Maybe the listing hasn't gone live yet? Idk. I went ahead and added it to my alerts at NowInStock, here's the link if you wanna see it

http://mobile.walmart.com/ip/Mario-Party-10-Wii-U-and-Gold-Ma...

Edited on by JaxonH

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

TeeJay

JaxonH wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

Haha no doubt... So I saw you posted the Mario Party 10 bundle on Amazon... That bundle is actually available pretty much everywhere. But today I saw a new listing exclusive to Walmart for Mario Party 10 bundled with a gold Mario Amiibo. It says sold out, but I never heard anything about it even going live and I haven't seen any turn up on eBay either. Maybe the listing hasn't gone live yet? Idk. I went ahead and added it to my alerts at NowInStock, here's the link if you wanna see it

http://mobile.walmart.com/ip/Mario-Party-10-Wii-U-and-Gold-Ma...

Oh, I didn't know it was that common, sorry. I won't post the bundle in the future. Should I not report the Mario Party line at all?

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

JaxonH

@TeeJay

No worries.

Pretty much just Toad is worth posting from the MP line. I think the others are common enough that people can order them without stalking websites... Well, and Gold Mario, and Platinum Mario whenever they announce it.

Man, I missed a listing for Wario on Amazon.UK. Wouldn't have been worth it for me or you cause the shipping for just one figure is too high (but ordering an entire wave divides shipping cost among each figure), but there's a lot of UK members on this site that would've jumped on it. Oh well

Edited on by JaxonH

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Popplio

Hey guys, I'm new here. Just wanted to share my amiibo collection.
Broshi the Yoshi
Hiro the Marth
Shaniqua the WFT
Jeff the Villager
NeNae the Donkey Kong (It's actually my little bro's amiibo. )
Mayrio the Mario
Keeby the Kirby
Lafawnda the Samus
Lebron the Toon Link
Mama Luma the Rosalina
Zippy the Hedgehog
Yolanda the Shiek
That's all for now. If you have any questions, ask away!

Pop pop, mothertruckers.

Nintendo Network ID: FrancescosYoshi

TriforceCake

WaddleDeeWeegee wrote:

Hey guys, I'm new here. Just wanted to share my amiibo collection.
Broshi the Yoshi
Hiro the Marth
Shaniqua the WFT
Jeff the Villager
NeNae the Donkey Kong (It's actually my little bro's amiibo. )
Mayrio the Mario
Keeby the Kirby
Lafawnda the Samus
Lebron the Toon Link
Mama Luma the Rosalina
Zippy the Hedgehog
Yolanda the Shiek
That's all for now. If you have any questions, ask away!

Have u tried using the amiibo functions on Super Smash Bros or any other games? If so, do you enjoy it? And according to you, which one of your amiibos looks the best?

TriforceCake

Grumblevolcano

@JaxonH It's not a problem as Wario and Charizard are still available to preorder at GAME (both the website and instore). The other ones seem to be those that'll be rare (Ness, Robin, Lucina, Pacman).

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

JaxonH

unrandomsam

"Sign up to be notified when this item becomes available." has that literally been sold out in 15 mins ?

“30fps Is Not a Good Artistic Decision, It's a Failure”
Freedom of the press is for those who happen to own one.

Inkling

I'm lucky. I preordered Toad at ShopTo a couple days ago. Go there if you want good prices, and a lot of stock.

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

Grumblevolcano

Inkling wrote:

I'm lucky. I preordered Toad at ShopTo a couple days ago. Go there if you want good prices, and a lot of stock.

Thanks for the advice, looks like there's still time to get Robin and Lucina hence making Codename STEAM a complete game!

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

JaxonH

unrandomsam wrote:

"Sign up to be notified when this item becomes available." has that literally been sold out in 15 mins ?

Oh, quicker than that I imagine. Usually you have 3-5 minutes to get your order in. I meant to post that in the Amiibo Alerts thread we started, but accidentally posted it here first. If you wanna catch amiibos as soon as they're listed, check out the alerts thread and read the first post which explains how it works

JaxonH

Grumblevolcano wrote:

Inkling wrote:

Thanks for the advice, looks like there's still time to get Robin and Lucina hence making Codename STEAM a complete game!

Actually there's not, a least not from Shopto. Those preorders sold out in 30 minutes weeks ago. I know it still says "pre order" but if you click it, it will inform you pre orders are closed for the item. However, we're monitoring pre orders for wave 4 worldwide. You can order all of wave 4 from Amazon Japan right now using Tenso 3rd party shipping service. But Lucina, Robin and Ness are sold out and only available to preorder through 3rd party vendors on Amazon, probably run you about $120 for all 6, plus shipping from Tenso. But hey, considering they'll probably be $50+ each on eBay, averaging twice MSRP isn't that bad, especially for such highly demanded figures and considering the overseas shipping

Popplio

That's what I use them for! They are all level 50, actually. Ooh... That's another hard question... I really love the position of Shiek and the Luma on Rosalina, but I have to give it to Sonic's amiibo design. It looks really cool, and kinda defines who Sonic is. Running, and a little Smirk.

In response to "Have u tried using the amiibo functions on Super Smash Bros or any other games? If so, do you enjoy it? And according to you, which one of your amiibos looks the best?"

Edited on by Popplio

Pop pop, mothertruckers.

Nintendo Network ID: FrancescosYoshi

TeeJay

I've noticed more store shelves stocked more often, and more amiibo joining the ranks of "common" status now, which I'm happy to see. Glad that port strike is over.

BurningSonic

TeeJay wrote:

I've noticed more store shelves stocked more often, and more amiibo joining the ranks of "common" status now, which I'm happy to see. Glad that port strike is over.

Yesterday I found 3 MegaMan and 3 Sonic at Best Buy.

Friend Code: 3995-6828-7489
Fire Emblem Fates Castle 16401-82620-88445-74773
My Mario Maker Levels
The Burnloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-6828-7489

Justlink

I have Link...

Do you like videogames? If so, you must know
It's dangerous to go Alone.

MsJubilee

justlink wrote:

I have Link...

Just Link?

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Watch Dogs 2 & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

TeeJay

BurningSonic wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

Yesterday I found 3 MegaMan and 3 Sonic at Best Buy.

I've never seen either on shelves...but Shiek and Bowser are common now in my area and I've even seen Toon Link occasionally.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic