Forums

Topic: amiibo

Posts 1,221 to 1,240 of 1,777

TuVictus

It seems Sheik and Toon Link aren't as rare as initially thought. Perhaps Nintendo is beginning to send more of each wave? One can only hope. My Mega Man came in the mail yesterday, and he looks great

TuVictus

SheldonRandoms

They had so much amiibos of Sonic and Mega Man at a Toy's R Us I went to, about over 10 of each 0.0

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TeeJay

SheldonRandoms wrote:

They had so much amiibos of Sonic and Mega Man at a Toy's R Us I went to, about over 10 of each 0.0

Sob

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

TOUGHDUDE94

DefHalan wrote:

andrew20 wrote:

where is the 3ds amiibo adapter for the older 3ds it is being released in japan when will it come to the US
and how much it will cost to get and will it come with an amiibo too

Nothing has been officially announced, as far as I know

that must be for the next direct or e3

TOUGHDUDE94

Switch Friend Code: SW-8517-4594-3400 | 3DS Friend Code: 4098-4719-4387 | My Nintendo: TOUGHDUDE | Nintendo Network ID: Andrew1994fl2.0

DefHalan

andrew20 wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

andrew20 wrote:

where is the 3ds amiibo adapter for the older 3ds it is being released in japan when will it come to the US

I am not even sure if it will happen

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Yoshi

DefHalan wrote:

andrew20 wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

andrew20 wrote:

http://www.nintendo.com/amiibo/what-is-amiibo/

"Nintendo 3DS systems will be compatible with amiibo functionality using a peripheral device, scheduled to launch in 2015."

Among many other mentions of said peripheral in press releases and such.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

DefHalan

brewsky wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

andrew20 wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

andrew20 wrote:

http://www.nintendo.com/amiibo/what-is-amiibo/

"Nintendo 3DS systems will be compatible with amiibo functionality using a peripheral device, scheduled to launch in 2015."

Among many other mentions of said peripheral in press releases and such.

I am still not 100% convinced that it is coming

Yoshi

"For existing Nintendo 3DS systems, we will release an external NFC reader/writer in summer this year."

Iwata's statement at the Third Quarter Financial Results Briefing.

Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

DefHalan

brewsky wrote:

"For existing Nintendo 3DS systems, we will release an external NFC reader/writer in summer this year."

Iwata's statement at the Third Quarter Financial Results Briefing.

I also don't take Financial Briefings as Official announcements.

Yoshi

Fine. At this rate, you could be staring at the peripheral itself and you still wouldn't be 100% convinced.

EDIT: Besides, your official announcement was back at E3 last year, when amiibo was first introduced.

Edited on by Yoshi

Now playing:

TOUGHDUDE94

brewsky wrote:

Fine. At this rate, you could be staring at the peripheral itself and you still wouldn't be 100% convinced.

EDIT: Besides, your official announcement was back at E3 last year, when amiibo was first introduced.

hive five nice one

Edited on by TOUGHDUDE94

TOUGHDUDE94

Switch Friend Code: SW-8517-4594-3400 | 3DS Friend Code: 4098-4719-4387 | My Nintendo: TOUGHDUDE | Nintendo Network ID: Andrew1994fl2.0

TeeJay

brewsky wrote:

I lol'd.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

DefHalan

brewsky wrote:

Basically I won't be 100% convinced until there is a release date, sorry to disappoint you

HollywoodHogan

DefHalan wrote:

brewsky wrote:

Basically I won't be 100% convinced until there is a release date, sorry to disappoint you

It's apparently releasing in a special collectors edition that includes a copy of the Wii U game Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem

Friend to all SJW's

DefHalan

MasterBlaster wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

brewsky wrote:

It's apparently releasing in a special collectors edition that includes a copy of the Wii U game Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem

And people wonder why I am so hesitant to say it will be released.

JaxonH

@Ryno
Yeah I heard the same thing about Little Mac coming to hundreds of Best Buy locations. I saw the list of store locations actually, and one of them is here in Madison where I work, granted over on the west side. I called, guy knew right away what I was talking about. Said that 15 were "in transit" to that store, but he didn't know when they would arrive. Could be next week, could be tomorrow morning.

@DefHalan
I'm responding here so we can keep Amiibo Alerts Thread strictly posts of findings, so people can turn alerts on and only be notified when Amiibos are actually available somewhere. The Mario Amiibo is exclusive to Mario Party 10, at least, for the time being. That's why you haven't seen any separately.

@TeeJay
So did you order a Toad and Sonic?

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

TeeJay

@JaxonH I was going to order Sonic but I'm having troubles meneuvering through the German site. I'm not interested in Toad though.

JaxonH

TeeJay wrote:

@JaxonH I was going to order Sonic but I'm having troubles meneuvering through the German site. I'm not interested in Toad though.

Use Google Chrome. It translates the pages for you.

It's more worth it if you order a few at once, simply because of the shipping from Germany. The exchange rate is at an all time low which is awesome for us. I ordered 5 Toads (2 for me, 2 for brother and one just to make ordering worth the cost of shipping) and it was €75, which actually came out to be $83 US. That's a phenomenal exchange- had it been higher it wouldn't have been worth it. Anyways, that's about $16 each including the shipping and exchange loss.

Edited on by JaxonH

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic