Showing 101 to 120 of 142
101. Posted: Wed 29th Sep 2010 10:35 BST
Since there's only blue and black currently, I guess I'll go with black.
3DS Friend Code: 4098-3796-9042
102. Posted: Wed 29th Sep 2010 10:51 BST
I am going with Blue
103. Posted: Wed 29th Sep 2010 11:03 BST
In a way exhausting
we're problem solving
Drink 'til she's attractive
Talking 'bout diplomatic
I brought my plastic
Making that peace attractive
104. Posted: Wed 29th Sep 2010 12:42 BST
Aqua Blue just looks more fun. Yet as always you can't go wrong with Black, Cosmo Black that is With me, I'm going with Aqua Blue. And it's nice to see that they changed the color of the Analog stick to white/grey, now the 3DS doesn't look like a blob of 1 color anymore. And yay, the eye scortching Red DS got the shaft
Currently Playing: Mega Man V!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!
105. Posted: Wed 29th Sep 2010 12:44 BST
Since I already have a black DSi, I'm getting a blue 3DS, unless red is a launch color for NA.
Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?
PSN ID: CTID16
3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown
106. Posted: Wed 29th Sep 2010 14:03 BST
Blue, hands down!
My YouTube I My Crosloggery
The best flash game EVER!
Jesus died for you
107. Posted: Thu 28th Oct 2010 20:59 BST
I want the Fire Emblem model that will be announced next year.
Edited on Thu 28th October, 2010 @ 21:00 by Robo-goose
"I'm a heartbreaker...
My name... Charles." -The Greatest Man In Driftveil City
108. Posted: Thu 28th Oct 2010 21:10 BST
Nintendo 3DS - The legend of Zelda editionIf that's not available then black.
109. Posted: Thu 28th Oct 2010 22:06 BST
Hmm... maybe third parties will release multiple colors of cases for 3DS so we aren't limited to just blue and black...
110. Posted: Thu 28th Oct 2010 22:12 BST
They haven't done that since the first game boy.
Wii code: 3761-1403-5495-2750PSN ID: Nintendodude686
Steam Community ID; Platypus
111. Posted: Fri 29th Oct 2010 02:59 BST
If there was a black one with a gold ffx crest that would be awsome!
112. Posted: Sat 30th Oct 2010 23:59 BST
Blue, since it is my favorite color.
113. Posted: Sun 31st Oct 2010 00:04 BST
I can dream.
Edited on Sun 31st October, 2010 @ 00:10 by AllanAokage
"You chose to believe, even if it wasn't true... that's all.""There is no truth, only awareness."
114. Posted: Sun 31st Oct 2010 01:11 GMT
I'll probably get the black one.
In a world where people eat other people and bacon doesn't taste like bacon, it's up to one cool cookie to go to bed. Coming this Summer...or not... Might still be sleeping by then.
115. Posted: Sun 31st Oct 2010 01:20 GMT
Black one for me.
3DS Friend Code:0688-5251-4891
116. Posted: Fri 5th Nov 2010 05:43 GMT
So black would provide a better experience?
Well...I do only have two black systems...ok.
Friend code: 5370-0444-3461
Animal Crossing City Folk Code: 3053-5977-0373
117. Posted: Fri 5th Nov 2010 06:54 GMT
I want purple.
I might actually hold out for Nintendo to release a purple 3DS if it's not available at launch.
118. Posted: Sat 18th Dec 2010 23:18 GMT
Blue. if Nintendo releses the ornage color, i go with ornage.
I can't wait for Smash 4!
Brawl FC: 0603-7408-2907
119. Posted: Sun 19th Dec 2010 13:34 GMT
What are the colors announced for the 3DS?
120. Posted: Sun 19th Dec 2010 13:40 GMT
Don't care what colour it is, so long as it isn't pink.