Forums

Topic: What Color 3DS Are You Planning To Get?

Posts 121 to 133 of 133

andyutd97

Arrgh Tricky Decision

andyutd97

GameInfinite

different colors confirmed and they are:green,orange,Aqua Blue,Cosmo Black,purple,red,grey,Metallic purple.

Unlocked everything for Smash 3DS!
NNID:CokeAlign
N3DS FC- 4313-2337-0977

DarkLloyd

so they are going to bring that red one like from E3 @MrMushroom987 cuz thats the one i really REALLY WANT

DarkLloyd

LuWiiGi

I'm partial to the pink rainbow fairy design myself.

No animals were harmed in the making of this post.

WarioWare: DIY: FC - 0904 7088 3011
Favourite users: PunnyGuy, StarBoy91, cloudcult10, Xkhaoz, Dragoon, DannyBoy, NintyFan, NintendoPurist, Sadman, Wooperman1, Golgo, GamesX99, turtlelink. The rest of you are cool too, though.

AminalCrosser

MrMushroom987 wrote:

different colors confirmed and they are:green,orange,Aqua Blue,Cosmo Black,purple,red,grey,Metallic purple.

umm...whats your source? sorry but that doesnt sound accurate, your welcome to prove me wrong, (actually i'd like you to prove me wrong! ) and im getting blue, i had a blue GBA a Cobalt (blue) DSlite and a Blue DSi, so i may as well remain with the same color XD

"When you live in the ocean, the surf's always up.
Contemplate that, maaaan." --Pascal

Deep Pascal, deep.

The_Man_From_Tallaha

Would love a forest-type green because that's my favourite colour. Failing that, I'll stick with something kind of neutral like Black, White or Silver. Not a big fan of the more particular colours like yellows and reds. Aqua Blue, out of the confirmed available options, is the one I'd go for. It's the colour I'll always associate with the 3DS because it's always the one used in articles.

Edited on by The_Man_From_Tallaha

It's on like Donkey Kong! (trademark of Nintendo)

DESTROYA

Preferably black but if it's going to be hard to find whatever color that I can get my grubby little fingers on.

DESTROYA

GameInfinite

Blue because i have red ds lite [which brakeand a black dsi so a Blue 3DS it is

Edited on by GameInfinite

N3DS FC- 4313-2337-0977

y2josh

I can only hope there's an pretty shiny orange one at launch

y2josh

jdkipfer

I would choose the blue.

3ds fc:2921-9106-1046 Jesus Loves You:D I am trying to get a free iPad at youripad4free.com. I need referrals. You can click on this link if you want to. http://www.YouriPad4free.com/index.php?ref=7095879

GameInfinite

Edited on by GameInfinite

N3DS FC- 4313-2337-0977

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.