Forums

Topic: Vibration

Posts 21 to 30 of 30

James

There's a rumble pak for DS of course but it hasn't seen very much use, so I imagine developers weren't very keen on it. I wouldn't mind some sort of feedback but perhaps not the whole system vibrating - just the stylus, maybe?

James

Nintendo Network ID: DaddyNewtsUK

idk34

Well my question got answered

idk34

armoredghor

I know several people who bought metroid Prime Pinball just to get the rumble pack and then sold back the game. I'm not big on it but just have it as an option on the home menu like on the wii or something like the select and volume +/- to change brightness on the DSi.

armoredghor

Arcanum

First of all, the vibration would only happen when the feedback is neccessary, not while your in the midst of doing something that requires you to be very precise. Also the vibraton wouldnt be enough to throw the 3D effect off...not by a long shot. I for one would like to have the extra effect of feeling how hard i get hit when i am playing a game that can justify a reason to use the vibration.(and yes i mean Street Fighter) > now think< if the stylus were to be the source of the feedback the only way you would feel the vibration is when your actually USING the stylus which would effect your precision like other people have mentioned . Nintendo wouldnt make a regretful decision such as this. Instead Nintendo would make a smarter decision and incorporate the vibration feedback into the 3DS. But it is still to early to start pondering if this is to be true or false. so for now....we wait.....

Currently playing:
3DS: KI: Uprising
Wii: Xenoblade Chronicles
"Heh, heh... Thanks... You're nice. Umm... Can I ask... a question? Your friends... What kind of... people are they? I wonder... Do these people... think of you...as a friend?"

ToadFan

i think you should be able to choose in the options. Just like the Wii.

ToadFan

SMEXIZELDAMAN

Reala wrote:

Kinky but not very practical, don't want the thing vibrating when I'm trying to draw something, drawing the hourglass shape on PH's final boss was touchy enough, vibration would of drove me mad.

^

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

LzWinky

Otaku wrote:

Ahhh I think it a great idea i mean that way people can play there DS games and still have rumble

Not true. The games would have to have software to support it

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Noire

I'm good on things that vibrate, thanks

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.