Forums

Topic: 3DS themes!

Posts 241 to 260 of 276

Spoony_Tech

And that's my cue, time to dl something.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Eel

I like how it goes

Yan yan yan yan yan yayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayan yan yan yan

Eep the MH themes are more expensive than other premium themes here .

I still got the cat theme. I love that song.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Undead_terror

I got the gold MM theme today...is beautiful!...now to wait and see if I get the game digital or not to see if I get the other theme free.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

NintendoFan64

Jahir wrote:

I just got this

BEST THEME EVER

I NEED THIS. I SO DESPERATELY NEED THIS.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Hy8ogen

Webby-sama wrote:

The MH4U themes are out in NA. I got the Hunter's Seal one. Looks amazeballs on the red NXL.

Untitled
Untitled

I got the exact same one. This theme is hands down the best theme out there. The music is awesome and the tone it makes when you start up a software is just awesome. Not to mention when you open up your 3DS, it makes the sound when you access the item box. Uh loving it!

Nintendo fan since 6 years of age.
Owned: SNES, Gameboy, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, DS, 3DS, Wii U, PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4 and PSP3000.

3DS Friend Code: 5472-8085-9073 | Nintendo Network ID: kkloveit

Chaoz

You people with your unorganized 3DS and Wii U menus. I have basicly everything except the E-Shop Button, physical game button, and setting button in a folder in a 3 by 4 row.

Daddy do you want some Sausage?
Wii U ID: dotmae
3DS FC: 3007-8540-3431

Nintendo Network ID: dotmae

Pokefanmum82

we got an NES ice climbers theme too
I like it

Want: Harvest Moon: One World, Story of Seasons: Pioneering Town, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury

Finished the Alola Dex.
Now playing New Horizons, Wrath of White Witch and Sword

Pimmen

Tops wrote:

Chaoz wrote:

You people with your unorganized 3DS and Wii U menus. I have basicly everything except the E-Shop Button, physical game button, and setting button in a folder in a 3 by 4 row.

It's funny how reorganizing my games on the menu makes me feel like my 3DS has been given a new lease on life, lol. I now have all games except 3 and Flipnote Studio put in 6 folders, with another couple folders for demos and the random stuff that came preinstalled.

Anyway, that's my story.

Just resizing the buttons can make a big difference. If you on top of that create folders and randomize home screen themes it just gets better.

Pimmen

3DS Friend Code: 4398-9830-3316 | Nintendo Network ID: Kejsarn

Freelance

I use two themes (black cat and Totakeke) and the menus load the same as when I didn't have themes.

Freelance

Gridatttack

I bought the colorful game & watch theme.

I really like it.
Perhaps it needed to be less colorful and be more like its LCD roots...

New Super Mario Bros. Deluxe, a remake of Super Mario Bros 1 and The Lost Levels for NSMBDS.
new 3DS: 0276-2211-7514

3DS Friend Code: 0276-2211-7514 | Nintendo Network ID: Gridatttack

What_Sthat

Just a thing of beauty. Today is nice.

Untitled
Untitled

Edited on by What_Sthat

Game(s) right now: Chocobo’s Mystery Dungeon, World of Final Fantasy Maxima

Spoony_Tech

Got them both because they look nice!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Pokefanmum82

I want that XC3D theme. it looks awesome.

Want: Harvest Moon: One World, Story of Seasons: Pioneering Town, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury

Finished the Alola Dex.

LaserdiscGal

My favorite theme thus far is the Famicom Dreams.

But Shovel Knight is a close second.

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

6ch6ris6

i only use the standart black and standart red one. i am not willing to pay money for these themes. why cant i just use an mp3 from the sd card to be played on the HOME screen? oh wait...nintendo cant make money with that...

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

Pokefanmum82

I am not sure if I will buy themes anymore. they are $2.49 on the Canadian theme shop now for any of the Nintendo themed ones.

Finished the Alola Dex.

Freelance

Gridatttack wrote:

I bought the colorful game & watch theme.

I really like it.
Perhaps it needed to be less colorful and be more like its LCD roots...

I was going to get that theme, but decided not to. I think it'd be a lot better if the theme was B&W like actual G&W.

Freelance

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.