Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros 3DS discussion thread

Posts 4,601 to 4,620 of 5,084

LyIa

GuSolarFlare wrote:

is the game really as messed up as you guys are making it look like?
never heard of a smash with so many glitches and oversights.........

//points at brawl and laughs hysterically

all men are kings 👑

KO-Cub

When everyone else says lag. Do they mean input lag or frame rate lag? I get input lag when my connections most best. If not, it's full on lag.

Wavedashes behind you Got some of dat Maylay?
FE Heroes: 0964602082

3DS Friend Code: 5343-9126-6120 | Nintendo Network ID: KOCub

DreamyViridi

From my experience, I either get frame rate lag or perfectly fine matches. I've only gotten input lag a couple of times, and the second time it was terrible. Though more good happens than bad. I don't see how some can say it's Brawl all over again because it's not that bad.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

DreamyViridi

After my SD Card mishap (though I was able to salvage one of the photos I took), I realised something about Replays. I don't think you can send / receive replays to / from others yet the game has your name and such on your replays. Why is that?

It's also a shame that I can't save them onto the game itself like Brawl since I have some replays on the other corrupted SD Card...

Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Jazzer94

@DreamyViridi It isn't a normal replay it just saves all the inputs made and acts them out whenever you want to see it again, so it is doing it in real time every time.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

KO-Cub

Jazzer94 wrote:

@DreamyViridi It isn't a normal replay it just saves all the inputs made and acts them out whenever you want to see it again, so it is doing it in real time every time.

That sucks. I want to put my video's else where. They did it in brawl. Did they?

Edited on by KO-Cub

Wavedashes behind you Got some of dat Maylay?
FE Heroes: 0964602082

3DS Friend Code: 5343-9126-6120 | Nintendo Network ID: KOCub

DreamyViridi

@Jazzer94 - I understand that, I think Brawl did the same; I remember one of my replays glitched out.
That doesn't explain why they are marked with your name as if you could receive replays from others. After all; you could send replays, photos and custom stages to friends in Brawl.

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Mario Maker Levels

Jazzer94

DreamyViridi wrote:

@Jazzer94 - I understand that, I think Brawl did the same; I remember one of my replays glitched out.
That doesn't explain why they are marked with your name as if you could receive replays from others. After all; you could send replays, photos and custom stages to friends in Brawl.

Maybe they'll patch it in.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

Prof_Clayton

Jazzer94 wrote:

DreamyViridi wrote:

Maybe they'll patch it in.

Might be a New 3DS specific option.

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

LzWinky

I would love to attend the trial of a monopoly over specific software. Remember folks, the less you know, the funnier your petitions will be

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Yoshi_Prime

The Vita and its under one-fifth userbase compared to the 3DS.

So, I finally did get those three Mii outfits. Now gotta get five, because the torture never ends.

Yoshi_Prime

Yoshi

I got outfits through Smash Run as well.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

Smash_kirby

Morpheel wrote:

The best way to get outfits, is forgetting you want them.

That is so true as well.

Change.org is a huge social justice petition site for the most part.

Smash_kirby

2Sang

Aarod-Kong wrote:

PKNoUsernameHere wrote:

Untitled
>mfw reading this
Untitled

Did Playstation All-Stars Bomb that badly?
Seriously though, this person is either...
1: A troll.
2: A kid.
3: A butt hurt Sony fanboy.
or 4: A delusional Sony fanboy.

As someone who has been researching and analyzing nintendo's stock and business information for the past few months, I can conclude that if they did this, they would go bankrupt in due time. Nintendo has mediocre technology, but arguably the best intellectual property in the entertainment business. Considering they own mario, zelda, dk, pokemon, kirby, metroid, and starfox; already have most of the most popular franchises outside of disney, and they're headed upward while disney is relatively stagnant. I think it's actually a good time to buy nintendo stock...if only I had money right now...(

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter:

DreamyViridi

I actually got all of the outfits while playing Smash Run with all of the characters for a challenge. Speaking of, cleared Classic 9.0 with Mega Man. Surprisingly more fun than hard, was expecting KI:U levels of nightmare. Would've beaten 9.0 on my first try if not for Master Core's cheap tactic of pushing you off the field. That cost me my first 2 Game Overs...

Mario Maker Levels

Undead_terror

Getting close to finishing the game, 2 challenges left, a few mii hats I still need to get (hopefully I can get the rest quick), 602 trophies out of 686, and a few characters already got all their custom moves, but recently it's harder to get any new stuff.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Yoshi_Prime

Undead_terror wrote:

Getting close to finishing the game, 2 challenges left, a few mii hats I still need to get (hopefully I can get the rest quick), 602 trophies out of 686, and a few characters already got all their custom moves, but recently it's harder to get any new stuff.

I remember that feeling from Brawl just waiting for stuff. I still have two random stickies left, which is frustrating.

I'll eventually get to working on every challenge, though that means I have seven more Miis to make.

Yoshi_Prime

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.