Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros 3DS discussion thread

Posts 4,581 to 4,600 of 5,084

LzWinky

Because Nintendo is so kid-friendly or some other hater logic

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Eel

Well, Brawl had Snake in his spandex suits.

And the fighters wearing dresses were fully sculpted under them and peeking was a little bit too easy. That was changed in this one.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

DreamyViridi

I'm not sure if I can call that a glitch but rather an oversight that needs to be fix.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Araquanid

DreamyViridi wrote:

I'm not sure if I can call that a glitch but rather an oversight that needs to be fix.

I prefer the term.

Broken

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
Pokemon Sun IGN: Joe
My Shinies
(User name changed in November 2016, MegaBeedrill)

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

MsJubilee

Broken you say?Hmm it seems Rosalina has gotten a case of metaknightis.The symptoms are the character becomes broken, people using the character alot and being banned from tournaments! And the worse of it all it's incurable!!

Edited on by MsJubilee

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Assassin's Creed: Revelations & Watch Dogs 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

Justlink

I play as metaknight sometimes, but i don't like his moveset

Do you like videogames? If so, you must know
It's dangerous to go Alone.

TeeJay

So hey, I just figured out an easy way to get positive stats every time with Equipment, provided you have good equipment. Just set your equipment order to in order of power (pretty sure that's the default anyway) and simply pick the first speed, power and defence type equipmemt on the list. BOOM. Positives every time...unless you're out of good equipment.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

LzWinky

TeeJay wrote:

So hey, I just figured out an easy way to get positive stats every time with Equipment, provided you have good equipment. Just set your equipment order to in order of power (pretty sure that's the default anyway) and simply pick the first speed, power and defence type equipmemt on the list. BOOM. Positives every time...unless you're out of good equipment.

Or use equipment with some negative aspect

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

TeeJay

WaLzgi wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

Or use equipment with some negative aspect

Or don't

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

CapeSmash

The only thing to do now is: Collect all custom moves (and equipment), beat classic mode with a lot of characters on the higher intensites, and do all-star mode with all characters.

Yeah, I'm kind of getting bored with this game. I wish I could play this game with my siblings, but I only have one 3DS. Even if I did have another 3DS, I would have to purchase another copy of the game, which I'm not going to do. This is where playing Smash on a console really shines. I still don't think this type of game was meant for the 3DS. The circle pad just feels extremely wrong for Smash. I'm not trying to be negative, I'm just expressing my honest thoughts.

Overall, I think Smash 3DS is very fun game. But to be honest, I think Melee, Brawl, PM, and even Smash N64 are better. I give those games a 9 out of 10, but I'm going to give this game an 8 out of 10. Why? The controls. Enough said. (No, I don't hate this game, it's just the controls hold it back from being an amazing game.)

My body is ready for Couch multi-player, better controls (GAMECUBE CONTROLLERS!), Smash World, Special Smash, Event Matches, Boss Battles, and 8-player Smash!

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

GuSolarFlare

is the game really as messed up as you guys are making it look like?
never heard of a smash with so many glitches and oversights.........

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

CapeSmash

GuSolarFlare wrote:

is the game really as messed up as you guys are making it look like?
never heard of a smash with so many glitches and oversights.........

I haven't encountered any glitches.

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

GamecubeMan

Im so glad they added ID Purpose to the soundtrack. It has been like two years and I still love it.

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

fortuneandlame

fortuneandlame said:
If I have a friend with their own game and 3ds, how does he join me online in for glory or just for fun. Seems to me we can only create our own local room and select cpus but can't go online together. help??

There are no rules in a street fight

Araquanid

Is anybody else having trouble connecting online?

All night I've been getting "Unable to connect to the server"

Everything else is connected..

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
Pokemon Sun IGN: Joe
My Shinies
(User name changed in November 2016, MegaBeedrill)

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

fortuneandlame

My last two matches were extremely full of lag, if that helps at all for information.

There are no rules in a street fight

Yoshi

Got error code 001-0502. Can't connect to the server right now. But I wanted to spectate and bet my monies!

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

Yoshi

Online Play, Rankings, etc.

Due to technical difficulties, some online service features
may be unavailable. We apologize for any inconvenience
this may cause.

Start Date and Time of Outage:
Sunday, October 12, 2014 7:05 PM Pacific Time
Ongoing

Well, that explains it!

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.