Posts 4,621 to 4,640 of 5,084

NintendoFan64

PKNoUsernameHere wrote:

Untitled
>mfw reading this
Untitled

Interesting...here is my reaction:
Untitled

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

AceDefective

It actually surpassed 100 sigs.
It's still not happening though. People who took this seriously are morons.
Also:

The PS Vita will be replacing the sandbag in the Home-run Contest in Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS. Thanks for your time.

LOL, someone mod Brawl to do that and then make a video titled: "Your tears are delicious."

Just some random loser who loves a variety of things.
Youtube Channel | Deviant ART | YoYo Games account |

3DS Friend Code: 2079-6493-1326 | Nintendo Network ID: ZeroZX_Dev | Twitter:

LzWinky

It could also potentially lead people to buy 3DS consoles in order to enjoy the rest of the nintendo exclusive games.

Like I said...the less you know...just stop talking people

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Undead_terror

Then once the Wii U version comes out then other console users and maybe even the PC "master race" would want it ported over, but thou shall not get!

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Grumblevolcano

Turns out the c-stick is even more of a powerful tool than in Brawl and Melee. You can charge smash attacks and a number of other things that the c-stick couldn't do in previous games.

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Undead_terror

Grumblevolcano wrote:

Turns out the c-stick is even more of a powerful tool than in Brawl and Melee. You can charge smash attacks and a number of other things that the c-stick couldn't do in previous games.

Fixed

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Undead_terror

Also I thought you could charge the C stick before....I don't remeber since I never played the old games in a long time but I thought it was something you could do.

Captain_Toad

Grumblevolcano wrote:

Smart one, sakurai. Hopefully this applies to the WiiU version as well.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Araquanid

Protip: Don't try to KO shulk with the bat or hammers..

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
Pokemon Sun IGN: Joe
My Shinies
(User name changed in November 2016, MegaBeedrill)

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

CapeSmash

Captain_Toad wrote:

Grumblevolcano wrote:

Smart one, sakurai. Hopefully this applies to the WiiU version as well.

It is.

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

CapeSmash

I don't feel like playing Smash 3DS anymore. I'll still play it to do All-Star mode with all characters, but meh. Going back to Melee.

100+ hours is good enough for this type of game. Now I wait until November 21st.

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

Araquanid

Yeah I'm a little bit tired of smash too. Not much to do.. the challenges are all time consuming (Collect a ton of these, a ton of those, complete this with this many characters, all of them, etc) and I think my circle pad had enough.. (galaga bosses...) and unless requested to get online here there is never anybody online to smash with at a given moment without me deleting 300 more people on my friends list.

I'll be waiting for the 21st.. (ORAS)

Edited on by Araquanid

My Shinies

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

SparkOfSpirit

I'm still playing it a bunch. It's perfect for random pick up and plays.

I still would really dig a Smash Wii U Direct, though.

“A thing may be too sad to be believed or too wicked to be believed or too good to be believed; but it cannot be too absurd to be believed in this planet of frogs and elephants, of crocodiles and cuttle-fish.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Justlink

I just got skull kid trophy! I only had 400 coins, so i had to sell stuff do half a classic run, but seeing majora's mask in 3d is worth it!

Do you like videogames? If so, you must know
It's dangerous to go Alone.

Araquanid

Seriously, does a list of all the trophics in super smash bros. 3DS exsist yet?

My Shinies

MasterWario

May I just say: Dragoon is the dumbest Smash Bros item that ever existed.

I would have never guessed Weezing was so useful until I played a HeartGold Nuzlocke!
My YouTube Channel! Video game related, of course!
My Pushmo Levels

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterWario

19Robb92

MasterWario wrote:

Huh..? Why?

Looking forward to: No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

MasterWario

19Robb92 wrote:

MasterWario wrote:

Huh..? Why?

An instakill item that, once assembled, is completely down to the luck of your rolls to dodge it. Sooooo stupid (Yes I'm salty)
Yes I know you have to get the three parts for it, but the cpu's always seem to bail straight for it before I can even think about, it's obviously top on their priority, and you can't get rid of it since the parts just keep re-spawning. All it does is frustrate me, nothing more. Perhaps its not the worst item ever, but I feel it has absolutely awful design.

At least you can dodge the laser gun thing with some skill.

Edited on by MasterWario

I would have never guessed Weezing was so useful until I played a HeartGold Nuzlocke!
My YouTube Channel! Video game related, of course!
My Pushmo Levels

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterWario

Gridatttack

Dragoon is really easy to dodge

Just dodge at the right timing.

Also, my only complain of this game is the paper mario stage. I hate it.

Especially the bowser part.

I would rather prefer brinstar depths and icicle mountain over it anyday,...

New Super Mario Bros. Deluxe, a remake of Super Mario Bros 1 and The Lost Levels for NSMBDS.
new 3DS: 0276-2211-7514

3DS Friend Code: 0276-2211-7514 | Nintendo Network ID: Gridatttack

19Robb92

Yeah, I think it's super easy to dodge. I rarely think it's worth assembling due to it being kind of worthless since it always misses.

Looking forward to: No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.