Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros 3DS discussion thread

Posts 461 to 480 of 5,084

firearrow505

Seeing waveboy's post just reminded me that i forgot little mac.

N-Nintendo has found

3-3 ways to

D-Destroy

S-Sony

How real men get the firearrows

e-love

Xilef wrote:

Why does people keep suggesting 3rd party characters that will probably never even be considered to be in Smash? This is a Nintendo crossover, not a Nintendo VS bunch of random 3rd party character game. I can see maybe 1 or 2 really popular 3rd party characters that has appeared on Nintendo consoles show up in Smash but not more than that.

(Sorry for ranting. Just so tired of this and i just needed to get it out. :S )

Thank you! This is what I've been saying.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Snagrio

WaveBoy wrote:

I'd have a Ryu Hayabusa-heart attack if they included Captain: N The Game Master.

Dieing to see...

Little Mac
Starfy
King Hippo
Egg Plant Wizard
Bald Bull

Namco possibilities aside from Pac man.

Dig Dug
Ridge Racer Car - (IGN came up with this one, and it would be absolutely awesome haha)
Goku/ Vegeta / Piccolo

Captain N!? No, just no. We are long past those god-awful days, thank you very much.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

RYBlast

I think Smash Bros. should only have one or two new 3rd party characters. It should be mostly first party, with a few guest characters in between.

RYBlast

3DS Friend Code: 0044-2803-1972 | Nintendo Network ID: LittleEgyptian | Twitter:

RYBlast

Xilef wrote:

Why does people keep suggesting 3rd party characters that will probably never even be considered to be in Smash? This is a Nintendo crossover, not a Nintendo VS bunch of random 3rd party character game. I can see maybe 1 or 2 really popular 3rd party characters that has appeared on Nintendo consoles show up in Smash but not more than that.

This man knows what's up.

RYBlast

3DS Friend Code: 0044-2803-1972 | Nintendo Network ID: LittleEgyptian | Twitter:

Snagrio

RYBlast wrote:

Xilef wrote:

[/div]

This man knows what's up.

I'll second that notion. Although I'm all for Pac-Man showing up.

Snagrio

RR529

WaveBoy wrote:

I'd have a Ryu Hayabusa-heart attack if they included Captain: N The Game Master.

Dieing to see...

Little Mac
Starfy
King Hippo
Egg Plant Wizard
Bald Bull

Namco possibilities aside from Pac man.

Dig Dug
Ridge Racer Car - (IGN came up with this one, and it would be absolutely awesome haha)
Goku/ Vegeta / Piccolo

The DBZ characters will never happen. For one, Nintendo has stated that any guest characters would have to originate from video games (and Dragonball started out as a Manga). Secondly, those characters don't belong to Namco Bandai (NB just has the licensing rights to develop the games, as Atari did during the PS2, GCN, Xbox days).

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

firearrow505

Here's my own i made

Untitled

N-Nintendo has found

3-3 ways to

D-Destroy

S-Sony

How real men get the firearrows

Snagrio

Pyrron? I can just see the new Brawl taunts. "Feel the heat of my Pyroblasters space weirdos! Hahaha KABLOOY KABLAMMY!" King K. Rool would be awesome though.

Snagrio

RR529

Who I want:

• Everyone from Brawl (not a fan of any current characters getting the axe).
  • Mewtwo (Melee alumni. Lucario wasn't really similar IMO, so I don't understand why he was ever taken out).
  • Roy (Melee alumni).
  • FE: Awakening hero (havn't looked too much into the next FE game yet, so I don't know the main character's name, but it stands to reason he could make it in).
  • Zoroak (not into the newer Pokemon gens, so probably misspelled that, but it seems to have that 'it' factor from what I've heard).
  • Jiro (Jiro's Rolling Western. Japanese name BTW).
  • Sakura Samurai (Sakura Samurai).
  • Vaati (Zelda).
  • Fawful (M&L).
  • Magnus (KI:U).
  • Medusa (KI:U).
  • Paletuna (KI:U).
  • Prince Fluff (KEY).
  • Skull Kid (Zelda).
  • Pac-Man (Namco influence. Has a Nintendo-like presence).
  • Luke Fon Fabre (Namco influence. While some would want Lloyd from ToS, TotA is the most recent Tales game on a Nintendo platform).
  • Mega Man (Long history on/with Nintendo).
  • Sora (from his attire, to his weapon, and personality, he's a perfect fit for Smash. If you think otherwise, you obviously know nothing about KH and/or the character).

Some arenas I'd like to see:

• Pushmo Puzzle (Mallo would be walking around, pulling or pushing the platforms, to the delight or dismay of the combatants).
  • Spirit Train (Fighting on it's top, this train from Spirit Tracks would cruise through the game's four regions, each affecting the arena in various ways).
  • Bowser's Castle (everything's better with a Bowser's Castle in it, )
  • Swapnote (the game's replacement for the PictoChat arena).
  • Pandora's Palace (KI:U has loads of areas that would fit Smash well, but Pandora's palace in all it's craziness would be perfect. The Chaos Kin's realm would also be great, if a tad darker).

Edited on by RR529

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Bubbab5

Awesome arena ideas

. Heads up my name online on the 3DS and Xbox Live is Bubbab5 to let you guys know. My 3DS FC 5412 9927 8618

NIN10DOXD

two words:Neku Sakaraba

NIN10DOXD

kkslider5552000

NIN10DOXD wrote:

two words:Neku Sakaraba

This would likely make the 3DS version the one I definitively get if Nintendo fails at making both versions worthwhile and unique.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Undead_terror

[quote=34442

• Spirit Train (Fighting on it's top, this train from Spirit Tracks would cruise through the game's four regions, each affecting the arena in various ways).
    </blockquote>
    thats what I have been thinking of as well,everything you said

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Undead_terror

arena:mario galaxy theme
Its in the first level you go(has a house with a pipe on it)your in front of the house,but far away enough to see the path to the door,see the planets in the backround,star bits falling all over the place(not loads but you see a rainbow one falling down and then some coloured ones lay of the ground for a bit before schatering,dont know if the stage would be good with being able to go down to the bottom where the tower is or not

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Mieu-Fire

firearrow505 wrote:

Here's my own i made

Untitled

[/div]

how would tom nooks fight ?

Edited on by Mieu-Fire

MANGO

Snagrio

I can see how Sora would fit the game, but I seriously doubt he'd make it in. (The fangirls would certainly go crazy though ). And I can't wait to see how much more the Kid Icarus series will be prevalent in this game, seeing as it was Sakurai's latest.

Snagrio

TheN64Dude

These would be nice rosters, but you all seem to be forgetting the RULES of the SSB Roster that have been used since the first one.

There are rules to SSB entries:

1. 4 characters per franchise (with the exception of Mario being 5)

2. Characters must have sufficient move sets (Bad examples: Duck Hunt Dog, Tom Nook, Balloon Fighter, Goomba)

3. Must be from Nintendo or Third-Party most affiliated with Nintendo (Good Examples: Sega, Capcom, Konami, Hudson Soft, Ubisoft. Bad Examples: Prof. Layton, Crash Bandicoot, Maxwell, Dillon)

4. Must be MAIN characters of whole franchise (Good Examples: Luigi, Zelda, Diddy Kong, King Dedede. Bad examples: Geno, Skull Kid, Giriham, Lemmy Koopa, Fawful, Rouge The Bat, Prince Pluff, Mr. L)

5. Characters must be of specified height and size and able to both FIGHT and be FOUGHT successfully (Bad examples are characters like Medusa, Gooey, Petey Piranha, Pac-Man, Waluigi, King Boo)

Take my roster for example: [youtube:fc09u8jMuVE]

Get "N" or Get Out!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.