You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

TheN64Dude

TysonQ7 wrote:

TheN64Dude wrote:

Bad Examples: Prof. Layton

[/div]

What? Why? ANSWER ME MAN!

He has not been around very long and what reason SHOULD he be in there. If he's a third party character he has to have a REALLY good reason. Sonic had a good reason he was the second most famous video game character next to mario and Nintendo & Sega have a HUGE history together.

Get "N" or Get Out!

RR529

@TheN64Dude, Dillon/Jiro would actually be pretty reasonable. Mostly for the fact that he is first party (the same could be said for the Sakura Samurai).

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

TysonOfTime

TheN64Dude wrote:

He has not been around very long and what reason SHOULD he be in there. If he's a third party character he has to have a REALLY good reason. Sonic had a good reason he was the second most famous video game character next to mario and Nintendo & Sega have a HUGE history together.

Whoops. Thought he was first part for a second. Sorry man.

firearrow505

I didn't like the old one so i made a new one. i tried to make it real, thinking like nintendo.

Untitled

N-Nintendo has found

3-3 ways to

D-Destroy

S-Sony

How real men get the firearrows

e-love

Professor Layton should be in there. Or at least an assist, or something. He's made quite the presence on Nintendo handhelds.

I want Ghiriham in this game so bad! Love that guy!

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

TysonOfTime

I myself don't really enjoy speculating rosters at all. Sakurai's a genius. Better for me to just sit back, to think and to understand his vast wisdom through the characters he makes available.

e-love

@TysonQ7. I did that for Brawl and then ended up disappointed, so I'm kinda with you there.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

TheN64Dude

firearrow505 wrote:

I didn't like the old one so i made a new one. i tried to make it real, thinking like nintendo.

Untitled

I don't consider that thinking like Nintendo even in the slightest. I find that as more of an insult to Nintendo.

Get "N" or Get Out!

LeTr011

Pretty good fanmade line-up but still missing some good ones

3DS FC - 1461 - 6888 - 6693

Resident Evil:Revalations

Street Fighter 4

Snagrio

firearrow505 wrote:

Untitled

Hmm, I wonder what AR Man would do? And I have one other thing to say. I'd like to see another Pikmin Captain. Either Louie/The President, or one of the four new ones in Pikmin 3. And to make sure they aren't too clone-like, the Pikmin types the new Captain uses can be different then the ones Olimar has. (For example, Rock Pikmin, and the flying Pink Pikmin can be used for recovery).

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

komicturtle

@TheN64Dude

So, let me understand this: Olimar is said to be smaller than a Gamecube disc and Kirby is supposedly 8 inches tall.. And yet, they are in Smash Bros. It doesn't matter if a "character" is too big or small. Characters in Smash Bros. are scaled in height to be in the game playability wise. And Pacman has as good of a chance to get in as any other Nintendo character considering there's been several crossovers between Pacman and Mario and collaborations between Nintendo and Namco.

Your roster is screwy: Metal Mario? Heck, Ninten? C'mon now.

Same goes for Medusa- Bowser has always been far bigger in Mario's games compared to his size in Smash Bros.

Edited on by komicturtle

komicturtle

TheConsiglio

Tails should be in there. or Toad.

Just a nintendo fan who found his way to this site.
3DS FRIEND CODE: 4725-8421-9790

I am a trusted gamer who never cheats.

Twitter: @Kyle Consiglio

Bubbab5

Finally someone who agrees with me.

. Heads up my name online on the 3DS and Xbox Live is Bubbab5 to let you guys know. My 3DS FC 5412 9927 8618

RYBlast

TheN64Dude wrote:

These would be nice rosters, but you all seem to be forgetting the RULES of the SSB Roster that have been used since the first one.

There are rules to SSB entries:

1. 4 characters per franchise (with the exception of Mario being 5)

2. Characters must have sufficient move sets (Bad examples: Duck Hunt Dog, Tom Nook, Balloon Fighter, Goomba)

3. Must be from Nintendo or Third-Party most affiliated with Nintendo (Good Examples: Sega, Capcom, Konami, Hudson Soft, Ubisoft. Bad Examples: Prof. Layton, Crash Bandicoot, Maxwell, Dillon)

4. Must be MAIN characters of whole franchise (Good Examples: Luigi, Zelda, Diddy Kong, King Dedede. Bad examples: Geno, Skull Kid, Giriham, Lemmy Koopa, Fawful, Rouge The Bat, Prince Pluff, Mr. L)

5. Characters must be of specified height and size and able to both FIGHT and be FOUGHT successfully (Bad examples are characters like Medusa, Gooey, Petey Piranha, Pac-Man, Waluigi, King Boo)

Take my roster for example: [youtube:fc09u8jMuVE]

[/div]

Those rules are ridiculous and made up. If rule 5 applied, Kirby, Charizard, Olimar, and Bowser wouldn't be in SSB. Also, Metal Mario is a power up that already exists in Brawl.

Edited on by RYBlast

RYBlast

3DS Friend Code: 0044-2803-1972 | Nintendo Network ID: LittleEgyptian | Twitter:

RYBlast

TheN64Dude wrote:

I'm pretty sure that Pac Man is miles ahead of Sonic in terms of popularity, yet you claim that he shouldn't be in.

RYBlast

3DS Friend Code: 0044-2803-1972 | Nintendo Network ID: LittleEgyptian | Twitter:

TysonOfTime

RYBlast wrote:

TheN64Dude wrote:

[/div]

I'm pretty sure that Pac Man is miles ahead of Sonic in terms of popularity, yet you claim that he shouldn't be in.

Meh. How well did the last Pac-Man game sell?
Pac-Man is more of an icon of the past, not the present, unlike Mario and Sonic.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.