3DS Forum

Topic: Super Smash Bros 3DS discussion thread

Showing 481 to 500 of 1,598

AuthorMessage
Avatar

NIN10DOXD

481. Posted:

two words:Neku Sakaraba

3DS FC:2492-4113-9833 SSBB FC:1118-8152-9515

AuthorMessage
Avatar

kkslider5552000

482. Posted:

NIN10DOXD wrote:

two words:Neku Sakaraba

This would likely make the 3DS version the one I definitively get if Nintendo fails at making both versions worthwhile and unique.

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

Cool link for cool people: http://forums.dctp.ws/

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Undead_terror

483. Posted:

[quote=34442

  • Spirit Train (Fighting on it's top, this train from Spirit Tracks would cruise through the game's four regions, each affecting the arena in various ways).
    </blockquote>
    thats what I have been thinking of as well,everything you said

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
The graveyard | Reviewer at eshop gurus | Owner and reviewer at Droid gurus | Public chat | Forums

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Undead_terror

484. Posted:

arena:mario galaxy theme
Its in the first level you go(has a house with a pipe on it)your in front of the house,but far away enough to see the path to the door,see the planets in the backround,star bits falling all over the place(not loads but you see a rainbow one falling down and then some coloured ones lay of the ground for a bit before schatering,dont know if the stage would be good with being able to go down to the bottom where the tower is or not

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
The graveyard | Reviewer at eshop gurus | Owner and reviewer at Droid gurus | Public chat | Forums

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Chuie

485. Posted:

firearrow505 wrote:

Here's my own i made

Untitled

[/div]

how would tom nooks fight ?

Edited on by Chuie

3DS FC:1332-8177-3517 currently playing:Tales of xillia (2nd playthrough) BIG TALES OF FAN! BIG SONIC FAN! lloyd x sheena yuri x judith
PSN ID:Bioshock1313
youtube:ChuieTheUmbreon my new channel
i was mieu-fire

AuthorMessage
Avatar

WingedSnagret

486. Posted:

I can see how Sora would fit the game, but I seriously doubt he'd make it in. (The fangirls would certainly go crazy though :P ). And I can't wait to see how much more the Kid Icarus series will be prevalent in this game, seeing as it was Sakurai's latest.

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TheN64Dude

487. Posted:

These would be nice rosters, but you all seem to be forgetting the RULES of the SSB Roster that have been used since the first one.

There are rules to SSB entries:

1. 4 characters per franchise (with the exception of Mario being 5)

2. Characters must have sufficient move sets (Bad examples: Duck Hunt Dog, Tom Nook, Balloon Fighter, Goomba)

3. Must be from Nintendo or Third-Party most affiliated with Nintendo (Good Examples: Sega, Capcom, Konami, Hudson Soft, Ubisoft. Bad Examples: Prof. Layton, Crash Bandicoot, Maxwell, Dillon)

4. Must be MAIN characters of whole franchise (Good Examples: Luigi, Zelda, Diddy Kong, King Dedede. Bad examples: Geno, Skull Kid, Giriham, Lemmy Koopa, Fawful, Rouge The Bat, Prince Pluff, Mr. L)

5. Characters must be of specified height and size and able to both FIGHT and be FOUGHT successfully (Bad examples are characters like Medusa, Gooey, Petey Piranha, Pac-Man, Waluigi, King Boo)

Take my roster for example:

Get "N" or Get Out!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TysonOfTime

488. Posted:

TheN64Dude wrote:

Bad Examples: Prof. Layton

What? Why? ANSWER ME MAN!

Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Xtremetdifan

489. Posted:

@TheN64Dude, WHY U NO LIKE PAC-MAN!

He has KO'd Blakizens
He has KO'd Mega Kangashkans
He has KO'd Rayquazas
He has KO'd Genesects
Hes even KO'd Shedinja...without a super effective move
Who's next to doubt the might of MR.DERP?
#MR.DERP FOR UBERS 2016
YES I'M THAT GUY WHO USES STUNFISK IN UBER MULTI-BATTLES

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5259-4542

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TheN64Dude

490. Posted:

TysonQ7 wrote:

TheN64Dude wrote:

Bad Examples: Prof. Layton

[/div]

What? Why? ANSWER ME MAN!

He has not been around very long and what reason SHOULD he be in there. If he's a third party character he has to have a REALLY good reason. Sonic had a good reason he was the second most famous video game character next to mario and Nintendo & Sega have a HUGE history together.

Get "N" or Get Out!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TheN64Dude

491. Posted:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

@TheN64Dude, WHY U NO LIKE PAC-MAN!

never said i hated pac-man

Get "N" or Get Out!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

RR529

492. Posted:

@TheN64Dude, Dillon/Jiro would actually be pretty reasonable. Mostly for the fact that he is first party (the same could be said for the Sakura Samurai).

Currently Playing:

Red Dead Redemption (360)

Smashatar of the week: Charizard firing it up!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TysonOfTime

493. Posted:

TheN64Dude wrote:

He has not been around very long and what reason SHOULD he be in there. If he's a third party character he has to have a REALLY good reason. Sonic had a good reason he was the second most famous video game character next to mario and Nintendo & Sega have a HUGE history together.

Whoops. Thought he was first part for a second. Sorry man.

Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

AuthorMessage
Avatar

firearrow505

494. Posted:

I didn't like the old one so i made a new one. i tried to make it real, thinking like nintendo.

Untitled

N-Nintendo has found

3-3 ways to

D-Destroy

S-Sony

How real men get the firearrows

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Emaan

495. Posted:

Professor Layton should be in there. Or at least an assist, or something. He's made quite the presence on Nintendo handhelds.

I want Ghiriham in this game so bad! Love that guy! :D

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TysonOfTime

496. Posted:

I myself don't really enjoy speculating rosters at all. Sakurai's a genius. Better for me to just sit back, to think and to understand his vast wisdom through the characters he makes available.

Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Emaan

497. Posted:

@TysonQ7. I did that for Brawl and then ended up disappointed, so I'm kinda with you there.

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TheN64Dude

498. Posted:

firearrow505 wrote:

I didn't like the old one so i made a new one. i tried to make it real, thinking like nintendo.

Untitled

I don't consider that thinking like Nintendo even in the slightest. I find that as more of an insult to Nintendo.

Get "N" or Get Out!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

LeTr011

499. Posted:

Pretty good fanmade line-up but still missing some good ones

3DS FC - 1461 - 6888 - 6693

Resident Evil:Revalations

Street Fighter 4

AuthorMessage
Avatar

WingedSnagret

500. Posted:

firearrow505 wrote:

I didn't like the old one so i made a new one. i tried to make it real, thinking like nintendo.

Untitled

Hmm, I wonder what AR Man would do? And I have one other thing to say. I'd like to see another Pikmin Captain. Either Louie/The President, or one of the four new ones in Pikmin 3. And to make sure they aren't too clone-like, the Pikmin types the new Captain uses can be different then the ones Olimar has. (For example, Rock Pikmin, and the flying Pink Pikmin can be used for recovery).

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64