Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros 3DS discussion thread

Posts 3,601 to 3,620 of 5,084

Namco

Inkling wrote:

"Super Smash Bros. is a mediocre fighting game." - Eurogamer, 7/10

Untitled

A piece of the Triforce appeared before you! (>'.')> Touch it now!

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2624-1857 | Nintendo Network ID: Acegamer-62

Inkling

Untitled

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

Freeon-Leon

Inkling wrote:

I don't know what the guy was playing, surely not Smash.

Check out my super awesome Super Mario Maker levels.

3DS Friend Code: 4596-9585-5314 | Nintendo Network ID: JahirBGoode

GuSolarFlare

Inkling wrote:

Untitled

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

LzWinky

Joke's on you! No one knows my name!

Also, Nintendo Life gave Smash a 9/10! Who cares about other reviews! /shameless advertising

Edited on by LzWinky

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

FriedSquid

TeeJay wrote:

Okay peoples! Here's a fun challenge to do with the demo. See if you guys can beat Link using Mario, BUT HERE'S THE TWIST! You can only use Mario's cape. Things get real interesting if the game goes to Sudden Death! Try it!

As a Mario main that was a fun idea! Beat Link a few times that way. Link's fully charged arrow is powerful enough to get an SD KO, which is surprising...

Wasn't as good against Mega Man, though. None of his projectiles give a solid hit, and his side Smashes are too fast and are only effective in too short of a range for me to reflect quick enough.

Sav'aaq!
A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
"Samus is under fire! She's sent an emergency directive! Join the fight!"
My Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

IceClimbers

Undead_terror wrote:

If you got either the special demo or public demo, you get a bonus survey on Club Nintendo! check now!

Also noticed that the North American rewards page is just downright pitiful - only 4 physical rewards available. Oh, and make sure to fill out the Intend to Purchase survey for Smash 3DS! Today's the last day to fill out that survey.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Undead_terror

IceClimbers wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

If you got either the special demo or public demo, you get a bonus survey on Club Nintendo! check now!

Also noticed that the North American rewards page is just downright pitiful - only 3 physical rewards available. Oh, and make sure to fill out the Intend to Purchase survey for Smash 3DS! Today's the last day to fill out that survey.

Fixed, but we will get new games in 2 weeks and a few days ....yep if only you can get more stuff but it's "free" stuff anyways so....

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

IceClimbers

Undead_terror wrote:

IceClimbers wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

Also noticed that the North American rewards page is just downright pitiful - only 3 physical rewards available. Oh, and make sure to fill out the Intend to Purchase survey for Smash 3DS! Today's the last day to fill out that survey.

Fixed, but we will get new games in 2 weeks and a few days ....yep if only you can get more stuff but it's "free" stuff anyways so....

Had to think about that for a second before I remembered that Grill off with Ultra Hand isn't a physical reward. I'm not complaining about free stuff, but the selection's not exactly worth the surveys. Only reason to do it is for the Platinum reward at the end of the year (game or not).

LzWinky

Club Nintendo is giving away a Smash CD. Your complaints are invalid!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

IceClimbers

WaLzgi wrote:

Club Nintendo is giving away a Smash CD. Your complaints are invalid!

Good point. Besides, reaching Platinum last year was worth it for the Smash demo codes. The Pokemon ORAS demo is being distributed via Club Nintendo codes in Australia too. In Europe it depends on the country. The method of distribution hasn't been announced for North America yet, but I'm willing to bet it's through either Club Nintendo, Gamestop, or Nintendo Zone locations.

LzWinky

Well this time I should be eligible

JunkosBoobies

I think it'd be nice if the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon series finally got represented in Smash 4 DLC. Maybe Grovyle as a playable DLC character, a Pokeball Pokemon based off Pokemon Mystery Dungeon or maybe even a stage?

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

CapeSmash

Yellow Devil, Metal Face, and RIDLEY were found in the Smash Run section in Smash 3DS' code files.

RIDLEY IS A BOSS! LOL

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

SheldonRandoms

SockoMario wrote:

Yellow Devil, Metal Face, and RIDLEY were found in the Smash Run section in Smash 3DS' code files.

RIDLEY IS A BOSS! LOL

Yes, but when Ridley is playable, Alfonzo takes over as boss!

Alfonzo: "Leave it to me!!!"

.........Continue?

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

UGXwolf

SockoMario wrote:

RIDLEY IS A BOSS! LOL

We act like this wasn't common knowledge. The question isn't if he's a boss or not, it's if can can't also be playable. I see no reason to think this, but it's not like we have any way of knowing until someone confirms or deconfirms it.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

NintendoFan64

SockoMario wrote:

RIDLEY IS A BOSS! LOL

If he's a boss, then doesn't that mean the leak wasn't true? ...OF COURSE! The leak with a crapload of awesome goodies in it is decomfirmed! Ah well. The game is still gonna be fun...I really wanted the 55 stages and Smash Tower to be real, though.
Edit: Wow. I sounded like a bit of a brat just then, didn't I?

Edited on by NintendoFan64

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

camerica1618

I think I'm going to refrain myself from playing the demo until Friday when I get the game. We'll see how this works out. XD

camerica1618

TuVictus

So no bosses for the 3DS version, right? That's a shame, but understandable.

TuVictus

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.