Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros 3DS discussion thread

Posts 3,581 to 3,600 of 5,084

C-Olimar

Franklin wrote:

I think Battlefield should be an option for the For Glory mode.

Smash is supposed to involve platforms and jumping, and considering all the characters strengths and weaknesses, I actually think Battlefield is the most balanced stage.

Agreed 100%

C-Olimar

NintendoFan64

Squid wrote:

NintendoFan64 wrote:

SockoMario wrote:

Untitled

Oh my ****ing gosh, you can't even control the spawn rate of items in the 3DS version! What madness is this??

...Can you at least set which items appear and which don't?

"Items that are enabled will spawn in battle."

Oh yeah, right.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

TeeJay

Okay peoples! Here's a fun challenge to do with the demo. See if you guys can beat Link using Mario, BUT HERE'S THE TWIST! You can only use Mario's cape. Things get real interesting if the game goes to Sudden Death! Try it!

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

TeeJay

Yes? No? Okay...

I thought it was a neat idea...

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

KO-Cub

Grumblevolcano wrote:

SockoMario wrote:

I just noticed Smash 3DS lacks Coin Battle, Special Brawl, and Tourney. I know not a whole ton of people used those modes, but what's wrong with more options? Seriously wtf...

I really hope these modes are in ths Wii U version... Also, Tourney is a very fun mode!

I'm pretty sure Special Brawl was used a lot as 1 stock 300% matches was the fastest way to unlock all the characters.

I'm gonna miss those Stamina Battles. But seeing as Mario can just juggle repeatedly to death when your opponent would have the same knock back through the match and not flying very far would be concerning.

Wavedashes behind you Got some of dat Maylay?
FE Heroes: 0964602082

3DS Friend Code: 5343-9126-6120 | Nintendo Network ID: KOCub

NintendoFan64

TeeJay wrote:

Okay peoples! Here's a fun challenge to do with the demo. See if you guys can beat Link using Mario, BUT HERE'S THE TWIST! You can only use Mario's cape. Things get real interesting if the game goes to Sudden Death! Try it!

I'm gonna try that, just to see how well things go. Probably not very.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

TeeJay

NintendoFan64 wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

I'm gonna try that, just to see how well things go. Probably not very.

For fun, oppose Megaman! For glory, oppose Link!

Also the most amazing thing happened just now. Link was using his Up B move and I flipped him around, and he couldn't grab the ledge cause je was flipped and I basically got a free kill.

Joeynator3000

People seem to be complaining about some of the things missing in this game, although I wished it at least gave you the option to have a low item spawn rate (doesn't make much sense when I think about it, lol) They probably took that part out simply because it's still the 3DS version. Maybe they'll fix it in an update or something, I dunno.

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Namco

My friend pre-ordered the double pack. Assuming I would get the game (Not that mind reading has to be involved to know I want Super Smash Bros 3DS) Now we're going to have to decide who is getting the box ^^

Edited on by Namco

A piece of the Triforce appeared before you! (>'.')> Touch it now!

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2624-1857 | Nintendo Network ID: Acegamer-62

Sparx

Miss_Pixelheart wrote:

My friend pre-ordered the double pack, He didn't even ask if I was getting the game lol. ( Not that you have to read minds to know I really want the game ) Now were going to have to decide who is getting the box ^^

seeing as you'll both have the game...ahem SETTLE IT IN SMASH!

My avatar is from here

The_Ninja

SockoMario wrote:

I also noticed that Rotation is gone. But seriously, did ANYONE use that mode? lol

I don't even know what that is...

The_Ninja

3DS Friend Code: 1891-2599-4796

Sparx

rotation was nice for teaching my siblings how to take turns, it also helps organize the chaos of having a bunch of people over to play smash, though rotation on 3ds version is kind of useless if you ask me

My avatar is from here

Namco

Sparx wrote:

Miss_Pixelheart wrote:

My friend pre-ordered the double pack, He didn't even ask if I was getting the game lol. ( Not that you have to read minds to know I really want the game ) Now were going to have to decide who is getting the box ^^

seeing as you'll both have the game...ahem SETTLE IT IN SMASH!

Not sure if that would be fair for my competition hehe So... I guess were going to flip a coin instead?

Edited on by Namco

A piece of the Triforce appeared before you! (>'.')> Touch it now!

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2624-1857 | Nintendo Network ID: Acegamer-62

Sparx

Morphbug wrote:

The best solution: cut it in half!

truly the best solution one gets the front half the other the back! or top/bottom, either way somebody gets to cut stuff!

My avatar is from here

Inkling

"Super Smash Bros. is a mediocre fighting game." - Eurogamer, 7/10

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

JC10101

Did Eurogamer just compare this to Street Fighter? They're nothing alike.

3DS: 4425 1513 9879
Wii U : JC10101
Part of team EXP gaming! I main Ness and Sheik~

Twitter:

CapeSmash

Inkling wrote:

"Super Smash Bros. is a mediocre fighting game." - Eurogamer, 7/10

Street Fighter thumpers.

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.