Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros 3DS discussion thread

Posts 301 to 320 of 5,084

Bubbab5

emaan1 wrote:

All the characters from Brawl

First of all, NOT Mii's. Franchise ruined if they are in it.
Anyways in two categories, I would have to say :

Villans :
Ghiriam (Zelda)
Bowser Jr. (Mario)
Pokey (EarthBound)

Heroes :
Daisey (Mario)
Jeff (EarthBound)
Isaac (Golden Sun)
Little Mac (Punch Out)

Why you hatin on the Miis

. Heads up my name online on the 3DS and Xbox Live is Bubbab5 to let you guys know. My 3DS FC 5412 9927 8618

Shining-Void

I always thought playing with miis would be cool. It would be cool if we could customize the moves of characters.

Shining-Void

Nintendo Network ID: Eternal-Cyprees

Bubbab5

Magic-Wind wrote:

I always thought playing with miis would be cool. It would be cool if we could customize the moves of characters.

I'd like to see some costumes for the miis and costumizable moves for them too

. Heads up my name online on the 3DS and Xbox Live is Bubbab5 to let you guys know. My 3DS FC 5412 9927 8618

CrazyOtto

emaan1 wrote:

All the characters from Brawl

First of all, NOT Mii's. Franchise ruined if they are in it.

Actually, if Miis are added, the franchise would be a million times more interesting!

CrazyOtto

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0465-7453 | Nintendo Network ID: MrSRArter

Mieu-Fire

llyod from tales of symphonia should be in it
his Final smash could be one of his mystic artes
and emil and cless be cool to

Edited on by Mieu-Fire

MANGO

e-love

Everyone saying Mii's would be cool? Mario Kart Wii and Mario Kart 7. Enough said.
The Mii's are cool in their own world, with other Mii's. They have a place in Wii Sports and other stuff.
But when you mix them with actual video game characters its just weird to me. Not to mention the voices Nintendo gave them in the two Mario Kart's made me want to rage quit if I drove by one.

Edit : And I'm pretty sure if Nintendo really wanted Mii's, they would have been in Brawl, just saying.

Edited on by e-love

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Yafeu64

I know there's a super little possible even negative chance this'll happen but, i'd like for them to bring back "Young Link" and not make him a clone of regular "Link".. I think the could have incorporated the Masks from "Majora's Mask" into his fighting style instead of giving him the exact same moves link had.. Like, it would be awesome to beat @$$ as "Deku Link", "Goron Link", and "Zora Link".. and it would be real epic if he could turn into "Fierce Deity Link" as a Final Smash..

I
Trains
._.
3ds FC:5370-0907-4334

Yafeu64

emaan1 wrote:

Everyone saying Mii's would be cool? Mario Kart Wii and Mario Kart 7. Enough said.
The Mii's are cool in their own world, with other Mii's. They have a place in Wii Sports and other stuff.
But when you mix them with actual video game characters its just weird to me. Not to mention the voices Nintendo gave them in the two Mario Kart's made me want to rage quit if I drove by one.
I kinda agree.. Mii's wouldn't really fit into the story well or the story would revolve around them.. and tht would suck..

Edit : And I'm pretty sure if Nintendo really wanted Mii's, they would have been in Brawl, just saying.

I
Trains
._.
3ds FC:5370-0907-4334

JustAnotherUser

BLADE-9-SORA-9- wrote:

llyod from tales of symphonia should be in it
his Final smash could be one of his mystic artes
and emil and cless be cool to

And when Genis wins (If he's in it) he can say "Haha! You got rejected"

JustAnotherUser

TheKingOfTown

emaan1 wrote:

While I agree that the MKWii voices were terrible, I thought the MK7 voices were fine. Why can't Nintendo just make them silent like in all the other Mario games with Miis in them?

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

Snagrio

HeroOfWaffles wrote:

emaan1 wrote:

While I agree that the MKWii voices were terrible, I thought the MK7 voices were fine. Why can't Nintendo just make them silent like in all the other Mario games with Miis in them?

No, the MK7 Mii voices are far worse then MKW. At least on the Wii the voices changed depending on gender/size. In MK7 they sound like Shy Guy after he inhaled helium!

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

shake_zula

Man, I didn't even think about Miis. Personally I think that would be awesome. The voices don't have to be the same as they have been in other games anyway.

shake_zula

Nintendo Network ID: shake_zula

TwilightV

For the 3DS version you could record voices for Miis like you did in Photo Dojo.

Edit: Just to name a few, i'd like to see:
Anthony Higgs
Professor Layton
Sakura Samurai
Dillon

Edited on by TwilightV

TwilightV

King_Boo

How about Max from mutant mudds? There will probably be plenty of e-shop characters to add between now and then.

Full name King Boo the Nefarious
3DS FC: 5241-1931-6226
PSN: King_Boo922
Nintendo Network ID: KingBoo
http://www.youtube.com/user/KingBoo922

Torchwood

How about characters you don't want to return? For me it would be
Lucas
King Dedede
Metaknight
Diddy Kong
Jigglypuff( I seriously don't know why its been in every Smash Bros)
Toon Link
Sonic
Snake
Olimar

3DS Friend Code- 4725-7991-3379
Nintendo Network ID- ChameleonCircuit

TheKingOfTown

WingedFish wrote:

HeroOfWaffles wrote:

emaan1 wrote:

No, the MK7 Mii voices are far worse then MKW. At least on the Wii the voices changed depending on gender/size. In MK7 they sound like Shy Guy after he inhaled helium!

But as I said, the best way to do it is to have the Miis be silent. R.O.B. was silent, so why not the Miis?

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

e-love

NintyFan wrote:

I'll be very surprised if Miis aren't playable characters or even mentioned in the next Smash Bros. They should've been a given in Brawl. Like or it not, they are a major part of Nintendo now and since the series has always been big on Nintendo history, Miis should be in the next game as playable characters, an assist trophy, regular trophies, or stickers. Brawl acted like they didn't exist.

They can easily be included somehow without being in the fighting roster. For instance, they could have their own stage, they could be the crowd in the background for some stages, they could be an assist trophy (aghhh) or they could just be a sticker. Mii's are important to Nintendo, but really, I would rather see characters that have been around a lot longer than they have to be included in the game first.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Bubbab5

How about a Medusa Assist trophy from Kid Icarus

Chrono_Cross

I honestly couldn't see Miis in Smash Bros. I just don't think they fit in right.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

Prof_Clayton

every character from ssbb +
Prof. Layton
Dillon or Max from MM
Toad
Daisy
Miis
Mega Man
Girahim
Little Mac
Mike Haggar
Ryu Hayabusa
Tingle
Issac
Waluigi

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.