Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros 3DS discussion thread

Posts 281 to 300 of 5,084

Bubbab5

Why I thought it was awesome for Sonic to be in it Snake was kinda wierd to add but besides that They were ok

. Heads up my name online on the 3DS and Xbox Live is Bubbab5 to let you guys know. My 3DS FC 5412 9927 8618

RedBeanPorridge

I'd really like to see cooking mama in the next game. The chances of this are probably 1 in a million because shes a third party character but she has been exclusive to nintendo unless you count those iOS games. It's still an idea though.

RedBeanPorridge

King_Boo

I'm probably not the first to say it, but I really want to fight as Demise from skyward sword, Ghirahim would be nice too, but I'd pay top dollar to be able to see Demise fight it out with Ganondorf.

Full name King Boo the Nefarious
3DS FC: 5241-1931-6226
PSN: King_Boo922
Nintendo Network ID: KingBoo
http://www.youtube.com/user/KingBoo922

CorporalPegasus

Maybe a few Capcom characters? Megaman, Zero, Jill, Wesker, Ameterasu....For 1st party characters...Ghirarhim would be great. And a 5th gen Pokemon will be there.

IGOR!

Bubbab5

RedBeanPorridge wrote:

I'd really like to see cooking mama in the next game. The chances of this are probably 1 in a million because shes a third party character but she has been exclusive to nintendo unless you count those iOS games. It's still an idea though.

That be an interesting assist trophy than a fighter

. Heads up my name online on the 3DS and Xbox Live is Bubbab5 to let you guys know. My 3DS FC 5412 9927 8618

Undead_terror

bet ya they would put the guy from sakurai samurai or some charater from a recent game just to have their ideas being tested but will it be successful?if it had ghirahim then yes

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Percentful

CorporalPegasus wrote:

And a 5th gen Pokemon will be there.

To me, zoroark makes the most sense. He has the same relationship to 5th gen as lucario had to 4th gen.

Just let it happen.

3DS Friend Code: 5026-4947-0924 | Nintendo Network ID: Percentful

TheN64Dude

Mario
Luigi
Peach
Bowser
Metal Mario
Donkey Kong
Diddy Kong
Dixie Kong
Yoshi
Baby Yoshi
Ninten
Ness
Lucas
Kirby
Meta Knight
King Dedede
Starfy
Fox
Falco
Wolf
Marth
Leaf
Ike
Kromo
Sheriff
Ice Climbers
Link
Zelda/Sheik
Ganondorf
Toon Link (The one from Spirit Tracks)
Captain Falcon
Ray MK III
Little Mac
Samus
Olimar
Pit
Pikachu
Pok'emon Trainer
New Pok'emon
Mr. Game & Watch
R.O.B.
Takamaru
Wario
Matthew (From Golden Sun DS)
Sonic & Tails
Metal Sonic
Snake
Mega Man

Edited on by TheN64Dude

Get "N" or Get Out!

Bubbab5

Sounds like a good list to me but may be a bit to big

TheKingOfTown

Bubbab55 wrote:

Too big? More characters is what we need! There can never be too many characters in a fighting game!

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

Snagrio

I hope that Palutena and/or Medusa are added. It would make sense for 3 reasons.
#1 Both are female. We really need more females in the roster.
#2 Medusa is a villain. And there aren't many of them either.
#3 Kid Icarus: Uprising was Sakurai's latest game so it would be likely that he would add elements/characters from that.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

shake_zula

Mega Man, Globox, and a character from one of the Lego games, maybe Darth Vader or Indiana Jones.

But at the very top of the list...

Untitled

<3 tbh

Yeah I posted this in the clone thread further down the page, sorry.

shake_zula

Nintendo Network ID: shake_zula

Mieu-Fire

MM link Final smash turns into fierce diety and is invinsible skull kid 3 days over moon crashes on the platform

MANGO

NintenHero

They NEED to add Eliwood n' Lyn from Fire Emblem, Felix n' Issac from Golden Sun, Mega Man of course... I'm sure they'd add Rosalina to. But it's too bad they just gotta' do what they can 'cause they can't add ALL of our favorite characters to satisfy EVERYONE It's sad lol.

Draw!

3DS Friend Code: 2122-6444-4324

Bubbab5

HeroOfWaffles wrote:

Bubbab55 wrote:

Too big? More characters is what we need! There can never be too many characters in a fighting game!

I mean it may be to much for the 3DS cartridge to hold that many characters trust me if possible id love SSB to have hundreds of characters if possible but unlikely

Snagrio

NintyFan wrote:

1. Dixie Kong
2. Waluigi
3. Kat and Ana (they could fight like the Ice Climbers, but I would be happy with any WarioWare character)
4. Mii
5. Mega Man (if there could be one more 3rd party character)
6. Magnus (Kid Icarus: Uprising)

I'd like these same characters in the Wii U version too, because the idea of two different rosters on the two different systems would be bogus.

And yet I have a bad feeling that is what will happen. Certainly hope that won't be the case though.

Edited on by Snagrio

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Winslow

Saki (Sin and Punishment)
Isaac (Golden Sun)
Little Mac (Punch Out!!)
Dixie Kong (DKC 2)
at lease one castlevania character
Krystal (With her staff)
...and, most importantly...

Quote! (from Cave Story) That would be awesome.

3DS Friend Code:
5198-2526-6139

TheKingOfTown

I most certainly hope that the different version DON'T have the same characters.

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

e-love

All the characters from Brawl

First of all, NOT Mii's. Franchise ruined if they are in it.
Anyways in two categories, I would have to say :

Villans :
Ghiriam (Zelda)
Bowser Jr. (Mario)
Pokey (EarthBound)

Heroes :
Daisy (Mario)
Jeff (EarthBound)
Isaac (Golden Sun)
Little Mac (Punch Out)

Edited on by e-love

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

CosmoXY

emaan1 wrote:

First of all, NOT Mii's. Franchise ruined if they are in it.

Please explain.

Cosmo 1547-5360-6061
Rock Safari - Dwebble, Pupitar & Barbaracle

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.