Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. 3DS!!! (possibilities)

Posts 261 to 280 of 306

turtlelink

I agree with anyone who says that Smash Bros. should only be on a console. But I would not mind a remake of the original with updated graphics 2 or 3 new stages, maybe 2 new characters (like Pit and Zelda), and 4 player DS download play, and of course online play.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

Kyloctopus

Smash bros is for consoles so far but I would also say street fighter and dead or alive are too.
I say retro should make a smash bros 3ds
I think the true problem is that the 3ds needs wireless streetpass spotpass play coins 3d great online play (that doesn't involve 12 numbers) just like brawl i think it needs to be double layered if thats plausible.

Past Names: Koops3, Klyo, Whirlpool, Titanics, Birthday_Boy
If you're looking for a good Miiverse profile, do I have one for you!

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter:

Kosmo

A slightly down-sized version of SSB could be very good on 3DS. Nintendo succeeded brillantly with Mario Party DS after all! Cutting on stages, copy-characters and figurines could offer a LOT of space on the cartridge. Online should definitly be improved, though...

Kosmo

Shadowflash

I've always enjoyed Smash Bros. on consoles. I believe it wouldn't work out as well on an handheld than a console.

Who knows, maybe Nintendo will take a stab at it.

Edited on by Shadowflash

"Can you do that? Can you explode twice?!" -Spike

3DS FC: 1676-3897-8278

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3897-8278 | Twitter:

Samholy

im sure there is a way to make a handheld experience out of smash brothers. It wont be like a home console for sure, but there is a way to make that possible and enjoyable on 3Ds.

add a Mii customizable character for it ! (character editor, with sets of attacks/specials, movement,speed,etc.)

currently playing:
Final Fantasy IV DS
Ratchet and clank All4One
3DS : Sam : 3050-7590-3005

komicturtle

There should be a special TAG mode.

komicturtle

SpicyDuck

So uhh guys, guess what? Super Smash Bros is coming on the 3DS, so all these nay-sayers have been officially owned!

3DS Name: Ace FC: 0946-2234-2203
Pokemon White FC: 5114-3791-1792
Graphics don't matter.

Chrono_Cross

BellGoRiiing wrote:

The name I'm going with now, is...Super Smash Bros Smack Down Vs Raw 2012! (SSBSD 3D for the 3DS, lol)

Where did that come from?

Edited on by Chrono_Cross

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

Kawaii_Mango

Either way, I really hope Nintendo makes this game. All because Project Cafe is coming out doesn't mean people should already forget about the 3DS!

~Mango :D

Meta-Rift

Kawaii_Mango wrote:

Either way, I really hope Nintendo makes this game. All because Project Cafe is coming out doesn't mean people should already forget about the 3DS!

They said they're making it, what more do you want?

Meta-Rift

IanMage

This and Luigi's mansion 2, were games that I wanted to see, but didn't expect to see. Huge surprise!

3DS friend code: 1160-9727-7802
Wii U ID: ianmage1
I'm working on an animated feature film called "WhiteLand." Check out my progress: http://www.youtube.com/user/ianmage1

shingi_70

Meh. id rather sakurai and project sora do something different and give the reins to someone else.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

MinishMaster

team rocket henchdude- rattata,golbat and something else......i think, haven't played pokemon in YEARS
toon Zelda/knight- yeah, you heard me, instead of Zelda switches to sheik, she switches to a knight who moves around at the speed of bowser
king boo-? just an idea
animal crossing person- shovel, axe, fishing pole, bug net(for grabbing)

Edited on by MinishMaster

MinishMaster

Terave

Do you think Zoroark will come instead of Lucario?

Changed name: Old name was JDT!
Ponies will take over the world. Just deal with it.
3DS FC: 1375-7189-4496

WaGwanDen24

mecoy wrote:

i would buy it just add different people like
professor layton
mario
luigi
bowser
fox
dk
ike
wario
waluigi
toon ganondorf
kirby
dogs
beat agents
golden sun guy
toon zelda/zelda in armor suit (like shiek and zelda)
more pokemon
starfy
samus
yoshi
robo
paper mario
and maybe for 3rd party
sora
ryu
jill
bomberman
bill
snake
sonic
aiai

http://www.flashpointsocialmedia.com/Area51/Orion/Images/o_rl...

I agree with you when it comes to putting Sora in Smash Bros. But its unlkely, even so IT WOULD BE SOOOOO AWESOME.
http://www.flashpointsocialmedia.com/Area51/Orion/Images/o_rl...

WaGwanDen24

Retro_Gamer

Oh man, I was from the group of people saying Smash Brothers wouldn't suit a handheld, I suppose Iwata proved me wrong, although Sakurai doesn't seem to excited about it. Hopefully this new version is more balanced and has an online mode that actually works. Oh, and no subspace please, it was fine the first time but I couldn't play through it again.

Currently Playing:
Zelda II: Adventure of Link

TheUnknownGame

The next characters that should be included in Smash Bros. 3D--
-Red Savarin
-Mega Man (The one from the Legends seires)
-Skull Kid

• Any popular character that has appeared in a Nintendo game!!

No one knows what kind of games I play!!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic