Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. 3DS!!! (possibilities)

Posts 101 to 120 of 301

JadeGirl

Mario-Xaveir wrote:

Oops I didnt know there was already a Super Smash bros. 3DS thread. My fault for making one. Im new here so I got to get use to it here. But yeah for the super smash bros. 3DS, Im expecting alot more stuff in WiFi mode. Because Bros Brawl didnt have as much WiFi features then I expected.

It's ok. Welcome to the Forum Xaveir
I have a horse on a online game I play and I named it Xaveir lol. Anyway I want to buy Super Smash Bros:Brawl, a lot of people told me it was good but never had good WiFi features. Hopefully the 3DS will have good WiFi features if they do release it to 3DS.

Edited on by JadeGirl

Love is the Answer!
My meditation of him shall be sweet: I will be glad in the Lord. Psalm 104:34
So many Awesome video games coming out this year! So many games so little money! Crap!

Twitter:

IanMage

Mickeymac wrote:

Mars11 wrote:

KnucklesSonic8 wrote:

I can easily see Smash Bros. on the (3)DS.

Same with me.

Me too. We've already had Fighting games on the DS and PSP that are far more complicated. I don't see what the problem is.

It's definately possible to make, and a lot people are begging for it to come to a handheld, but just the fact that it has only been on home consoles is pretty much the only reason why it may not show up on the 3DS... but it still could happen!

Edited on by IanMage

3DS friend code: 1160-9727-7802
Wii U ID: ianmage1
I'm working on an animated feature film called "WhiteLand." Check out my progress: http://www.youtube.com/user/ianmage1

JadeGirl

supernin10do wrote:

Mickeymac wrote:

Mars11 wrote:

KnucklesSonic8 wrote:

I can easily see Smash Bros. on the (3)DS.

Same with me.

Me too. We've already had Fighting games on the DS and PSP that are far more complicated. I don't see what the problem is.

It's definately possible to make, and a lot people are begging for it to come to a handheld, but just the fact that it has only been on home consoles is pretty much the only reason why it may not show up on the 3DS... but it still could happen!

I think it can happen. If Nintendo sees what were begging for it will come to the 3DS.

Love is the Answer!
So many Awesome video games coming out this year! So many games so little money! Crap!

Twitter:

LordJumpMad

The Epic-ness of Smash Bros. Mixs with the 3D power of the 3DS would be awesome.

But Smash is a big game, and we're not going to get the full experience, like all the Fighters and Levels.

But all I want is just Captain Falcon and Yoshi, I'll be happy with just that. but still hard to say if it Possisble

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

JadeGirl

I would like to see Pit, Link, Zelda, Roy, Daisy, Yoshi, Peach, Young Link, Dr Mario, and Diddy Diddy Kong, I have to think of some others I can't remember the other characters.

Love is the Answer!

Twitter:

LuWiiGi

I think it's pretty likely Smah Bros will come to the 3DS.

No animals were harmed in the making of this post.

WarioWare: DIY: FC - 0904 7088 3011
Favourite users: PunnyGuy, StarBoy91, cloudcult10, Xkhaoz, Dragoon, DannyBoy, NintyFan, NintendoPurist, Sadman, Wooperman1, Golgo, GamesX99, turtlelink. The rest of you are cool too, though.

sonic_brawler95

If Sonic's in it, I'll buy it day one. If he isn't, I'll buy it anyway.

3DS FC: 5412-9891-8712

Funky_Gamer

Special Power ups. Like Mario can become Hamer Mario and throw multiple hammers at once.
And for Kirby, like get UFO powers, and other awesome ones that arent in brawl.
And for Link get more weapons...
I think you see where I'm going with this.

"Remember: when life rocks you, RAWK BACK!" ~Rawk Hawk
FNS: Y B L R R R B >

Hokori

hay anyone who says it wont happen due to the fact its been only on consoles... remember Paper Mario?

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

hulklol123456789

Smash Bros Was Made for MUltiplayer, so until the game features wifi conection with no lag it will be impossible.

Man's worst enemy is laziness.

armoredghor

They are fixing wifi with this console with heavy emphasis. I'm sure they can make this even better than brawl. they just have to set aside as a different style such as leveling characters to add different effects such as Ice beams (Samus), Big Goron's sword (link), and evolving pokemon(Raichu/wigglytuff)

armoredghor

ray62

i like your idea armoredghor they probably will make the wfi on it better but they shouldnt downgrade in any way exept graphicaly.

ray62

JadeGirl

@sonic_brawler95, It would be great if Sonic was in Smash Bros.

@Otaku, Yeah Paper Mario was only on the consoles but its no longer just on the consoles but on the new 3DS.

Love is the Answer!

Twitter:

IanMage

I think you should be able to play as a Mii. And the final Smash for the Mii would be Mii Parade! A bunch of Miis come running across the screen and hit everyone!

3DS friend code: 1160-9727-7802
Wii U ID: ianmage1
I'm working on an animated feature film called "WhiteLand." Check out my progress: http://www.youtube.com/user/ianmage1

SilverBaretta

I just want air-dodging and higher gravity back......

I'm pretty sure I think I'm funnier than I really am.
10 Years of Kingdom Hearts
3DS Friend Code: 0301-9785-9580
[url=http://www.youtube.com/user/NeoStormGaming]Watch me and my friends play games! Now with better visual qualit...

gatygun

actually in a interview the creater of smash brothers asked that nintendo president for making a smash brother game. but he reacted on it, no he wants the games behind the characters not empty shells yet again combined into a game.

NIntendo is trying to get rid of all the characters combined games ( which he stated with party games ).

Will smash brothers come? maybe, but at a later stage. specially when kid iracus gets the full focus atm.

gatygun

Yrreiht

If they really make one (which would be very awesome), they better put mewtwo back in. Just leave lucario in too but give it another move set
But they'll need to do a better adventure mode, subspace was good, but could have been much better. Also, they'll need to fix wifi mode, its was so awful in brawl

Revenge is better with chili sauce... everything is better with chili sauce.

3DS Friend Code: 5069-4008-9404 | Nintendo Network ID: Tynerds37

SpentAllMyTokens

This would be cool, if only to make up for the crappy online on the Wii version.

At the end of the day though, Smash is best with local multiplayer, so you can punch your friends in real life too.

I am way too lazy to think of something clever.
My Backloggery

jthump

well if anybody saw or played the 3ds tech demo they were 3d stages of a metroid game , mario game and yes a smash bros stage. it hasn't been hinted that it would be a launch title but maybe a game in the foreseeable furture

yeah i am a hacker
visit my website @ www.gamehaxuk.co.cc
ANGRY VIDEO GAME NERD!

AminalCrosser

StarFox wrote:

SSB requires multiplayer, which I can't see on the 3DS. The content would have to be like SSB64, and the franchise is known for its left to right stages. So, no.

hmmmm...dont shoot it down so quickly. think, mario party and mario kart are major nintendo franchises that require multiplayer, and they made those for ds. i think its on the horizon, although theres been a rumor floating around that the producer of the smash bros series has discontinued it from furthering :/ so we can only wait for the outcome

"When you live in the ocean, the surf's always up.
Contemplate that, maaaan." --Pascal

Deep Pascal, deep.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.