3DS Forum

Topic: Street Pass Events?

Showing 1 to 20 of 25

AuthorMessage
DanielHPoetry

DanielHPoetry

1. Posted:

I live in Los Angeles, California and it seems that there is absolutely NO ONE else in my area who owns a 3DS and is an avid gamer (at least in my age group anyway). I'm in my late 20's and I absolute refuse to game with kids. Does anyone know of, or host Street Pass events in Los Angeles? If so, please advise, thanks.

Also, being that I have difficulty finding other gamers, I rely heavily on online gaming. If anyone would like to exchange their fc, I own DoA Dimensions, Street Fighter 4, Tekken, Heroes of Ruin, RE: Revelations, and Mario Kart 7.

Edited on by DanielHPoetry

3DS FC: 0044-3031-3127

Twitter:

AuthorMessage
iphys

iphys

2. Posted:

http://www.meetup.com/Nintendo3DS/Los-Angeles-CA/

http://backloggery.com/iphys

Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

AuthorMessage
DanielHPoetry

DanielHPoetry

3. Posted:

I don't own Kid Icarus Uprising, but this is vey helpful nonetheless, thanks

3DS FC: 0044-3031-3127

Twitter:

AuthorMessage
dizzy_boy

dizzy_boy

4. Posted:

If your looking for just street pass hits, any conventions that involve video games, sci-fi, anime, or comics are your best bet.
Also it's worth trying any other places where loads of people are likely to gather such as sports events or concerts.

http://www.gamercreated.com/user/id/17078
http://www.youtube.com/plotyourdownfall
NNID: Dr_Dizzy
i`ve been a slave from the cradle to the grave.

AuthorMessage
DanielHPoetry

DanielHPoetry

5. Posted:

I'm looking for Street Pass hits and just other people to game with period. Thanks for the advice. I'll keep that in mind

3DS FC: 0044-3031-3127

Twitter:

AuthorMessage
BrittGOAL14

BrittGOAL14

6. Posted:

I'm in Florida and haven't had any hits yet... Been taking mine everywhere I go. Store, to the soccer fields where I coach... Just everywhere! We'll get some eventually...

BrittGOAL14

Twitter:

AuthorMessage
DanielHPoetry

DanielHPoetry

7. Posted:

BrittGOAL14 wrote:

I'm in Florida and haven't had any hits yet... Been taking mine everywhere I go. Store, to the soccer fields where I coach... Just everywhere! We'll get some eventually...

See, someone else feels my pain. Add my fc, I just sent you a request

3DS FC: 0044-3031-3127

Twitter:

AuthorMessage
iphys

iphys

8. Posted:

DanielHPoetry wrote:

I don't own Kid Icarus Uprising, but this is vey helpful nonetheless, thanks

That Kid Icarus thing is from last year. Nintendo just never updated it. If you want to have a meet, just post a new one on that site, and maybe try advertising it elsewhere like kijiji/craigslist. I recommend meeting at a food court somewhere central on a weekend or evening.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

AuthorMessage
DanielHPoetry

DanielHPoetry

9. Posted:

iphys wrote:

DanielHPoetry wrote:

I don't own Kid Icarus Uprising, but this is vey helpful nonetheless, thanks

That Kid Icarus thing is from last year. Nintendo just never updated it. If you want to have a meet, just post a new one on that site, and maybe try advertising it elsewhere like kijiji/craigslist. I recommend meeting at a food court somewhere central on a weekend or evening.

Cool deal, thanks

3DS FC: 0044-3031-3127

Twitter:

AuthorMessage
lukenova

lukenova

10. Posted:

I have this same issue. Nobody showing up in my street pass at all. I need some people to be able to play the game thing in the Mii Plaza.

3DS Friend Code: 3668 - 8080 - 9097

Twitter:

AuthorMessage
lukenova

lukenova

11. Posted:

So here's something you can do if you're so inclined: if you have local gamestop, target, bestbuy, or other electronics retailers, a lot of times, these places will have demo 3DS units setup. You can probably activate the street pass in mii plaza on the demo unit and then get the streetpass tag from that unit. Might be able to get 2-3 in a few minutes if you have multiple of these stores in a mall.

3DS Friend Code: 3668 - 8080 - 9097

Twitter:

AuthorMessage
Blathers

Blathers

12. Posted:

I put a burger hat on my Mii so that people know that I work at McDonalds and they should come there more often to get more tags ^_^

Stay safe, kids: Make sure to save frequently during multiplayer, and always use a stylus!
Animal crossing stuff for sale: link

AuthorMessage
DanielHPoetry

DanielHPoetry

13. Posted:

lukenova wrote:

So here's something you can do if you're so inclined: if you have local gamestop, target, bestbuy, or other electronics retailers, a lot of times, these places will have demo 3DS units setup. You can probably activate the street pass in mii plaza on the demo unit and then get the streetpass tag from that unit. Might be able to get 2-3 in a few minutes if you have multiple of these stores in a mall.

I usually pick up the demo units when I walk around with my XL in my back pocket. And I actually hit up all those places you named Lol

3DS FC: 0044-3031-3127

Twitter:

AuthorMessage
DanielHPoetry

DanielHPoetry

14. Posted:

HexZyle wrote:

I put a burger hat on my Mii so that people know that I work at McDonalds and they should come there more often to get more tags ^_^

Lol, awesome

3DS FC: 0044-3031-3127

Twitter:

AuthorMessage
CM30

CM30

15. Posted:

HexZyle wrote:

I put a burger hat on my Mii so that people know that I work at McDonalds and they should come there more often to get more tags ^_^

That's a pretty clever idea. Perhaps not exactly flawproof (a burger could represent just about every fast food joint in town), but clever none the less.

And yeah, I'm having the same problems here. Rather few 3DS owners and gamers over where I live in the UK. Although I guess me having two 3DS systems will get me through any StreetPass Quest like games...

Try out Gaming Reinvented, my new gaming forum and website!
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4189

AuthorMessage
ultrakatie64

ultrakatie64

16. Posted:

My name is River and I'm going to be moving to the LA area. My friend code is 0490-5351-9441.

"Whatever you do, don't blink."

Steam ID: sailorkatiev
FC 0490-5351-9441

AuthorMessage
DanielHPoetry

DanielHPoetry

17. Posted:

midnightriver wrote:

My name is River and I'm going to be moving to the LA area. My friend code is 0490-5351-9441.

Coo, I just added you

3DS FC: 0044-3031-3127

Twitter:

AuthorMessage
Vizard17

Vizard17

18. Posted:

I have the same problem, I live in Amsterdam and I never get any streetpass, only of my 2 friends who own a 3DS :/

Games
The legend of zelda OoT
Mario kart 7
Pokemon Y
Super smash bros. 4
Pokemon Omega Ruby
Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate

Nintendo Network ID: Ittoryu67

AuthorMessage
DanielHPoetry

DanielHPoetry

19. Posted:

Vizard15 wrote:

I have the same problem, I live in Amsterdam and I never get any streetpass, only of my 2 friends who own a 3DS :/

Do you play online? If so, we can add one another

3DS FC: 0044-3031-3127

Twitter:

AuthorMessage
Blathers

Blathers

20. Posted:

CM30 wrote:

HexZyle wrote:

I put a burger hat on my Mii so that people know that I work at McDonalds and they should come there more often to get more tags ^_^

That's a pretty clever idea. Perhaps not exactly flawproof (a burger could represent just about every fast food joint in town), but clever none the less.

I guess it works for me because there's only two fast food outlets in my town, the other is KFC.

Nevertheless, I just bought my mum, younger brother, and younger sister a 3DS XL to share, so I should be able to smash through those Find Mii levels with their level 7 hero.

Edited on by Blathers

Stay safe, kids: Make sure to save frequently during multiplayer, and always use a stylus!
Animal crossing stuff for sale: link