Forums

Topic: Pokemon Z

Posts 341 to 360 of 777

Bolt_Strike

I would very much love for Masuda to be kicked upstairs.

Edited on by Bolt_Strike

Bolt_Strike

Switch Friend Code: SW-5621-4055-5722 | 3DS Friend Code: 4725-8075-8961 | Nintendo Network ID: Bolt_Strike

Araquanid

The post was updated by serebii:

serebii wrote:

The official site has posted about a press conference being held today about a future business strategy being held today, September 10th, at 15:00 JST (06:00 UTC, 07:00 BST, 02:00 EDT, 23:00 JST). This will be live streamed on the video platform NicoNico in Japan. On the NicoNico page, it states that new partner companies will be introduced. It's not currently known what this conference will contain but we'll bring the full details as it comes

Whelp.

EDIT: oh wait ninja'd above.

Edited on by Araquanid

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
Pokemon Sun IGN: Joe
My Shinies
(User name changed in November 2016, MegaBeedrill)

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

IceClimbers

Hah, first thing they did was announce Pokemon Go for Android and iOS.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

SquidOrKid

Does anyone know when it finnishes

SquidOrKid

Araquanid

I'm still confused what this "app" actually is.. the trailer was way too animated to properly display what it even does. (which I'm sure translations from the stream would help).

It said it'd link with the main games somehow... this should be interesting. I really don't know how an iphone will link to the 3DS, but this kinda discourages the idea of another 3DS title..

Ah well... we still got corocoro (unless the stream is still going and they got more stuff)

Edited on by Araquanid

My Shinies

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

IceClimbers

@MegaBeedrill: It's a game that allows you to capture Pokemon in real life via AR. Sorta like Dream Radar, only a million times better. It will use location based technology to make it much better. Similar to geocaching, only you're capturing Pokemon instead. Oh, and you can trade and battle Pokemon with others too.

Big thing of note though: the trailer didn't show any non-Kanto Pokemon.

Bolt_Strike

CoroCoro scans are up:

Untitled

The blob and giant monster are both Zygarde forms, known as Zygarde Core and Perfect Zygarde respectively, and there's other new forms of Zygarde including the flat blob which is known as Zygarde Cell and a dog which is currently unnamed. They each seem to have a different power level, with the dog being 10%, Zygarde's original form being 50%, and Perfect Zygarde being 100%. There also seems to be a form change/Mega for Greninja which is said to resemble Ash's clothes. The next series in the anime is also called XY&Z.

Edited on by Bolt_Strike

Bolt_Strike

Switch Friend Code: SW-5621-4055-5722 | 3DS Friend Code: 4725-8075-8961 | Nintendo Network ID: Bolt_Strike

Araquanid

Mega designs don't always go that detailed (absol), I mean, tbh I expected some kind of artist block for the gen 6 starter megas, afterall, they look pretty good as they are.

Now where was I...

HOLY CRAP! MEGA REGIGIGAS!...oh wait it's zygarde. I'm still really confused why zygarde takes a dog like form but seriously that thing looks insane! Kinda wish it took a more "medusa" like look without the legs but whatever.

So.. the blob/dog thing is kinda like a pre-evolution of zygarde in a form? I'm really curious to see how that would work out for a legendary.. Also, anybody else curious what the pre-evolution's movepools are? I mean... picture the final form, and the dog form using "coil, dragon tail, and bind"

Did it confirm the third installment games yet or no? (I mean, obviously happening but the name. Z?)

EDIT: does anybody else notice the sun dial in that anime poster....?

Edited on by Araquanid

My Shinies

Bolt_Strike

MegaBeedrill wrote:

Did it confirm the third installment games yet or no? (I mean, obviously happening but the name. Z?)

They haven't mentioned anything about the next game being Z, the anime name just hints at it.

Bolt_Strike

Araquanid

Speaking of the anime.. is that the sun dial on the poster? looks a little too "edgey"

Also it seems like the final zygarde form opens it's chest similar to dusknoir, revealing 5 multicolored hexagons.

Still such a weird tranformation.. a cell into a dog, then a snake, then a giant. Kinda confusing why they went with these designs tbh.. the dog particularly throws the relationship between them all off.

Edited on by Araquanid

My Shinies

Bolt_Strike

Anyway, if this game really is Z I'm done with Pokemon, this would be the ultimate symbol of the games' regression in quality and I'm not going to stick around to see them continue to take one step forward and two steps back.

Bolt_Strike

IceClimbers

So Zygarde Core, Zygarde Cell, Zygarde 10% Forme, Zygarde 50% Forme, and Zygarde Perfect Forme. I imagine Zygarde Core is gonna be like normal Rotom, and then it can go through the various formes by, well... raising its power level. We Dragon Ball Z now.

Marakuto

@MegaBeedrill: It makes perfect sense as Zygarde is the guardian Pokémon. Transforming into forms such as the dog for quick transport and surveillance is useful I guess.

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals ...

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

IceClimbers

Zygarde Perfect Forme has a red "wing" and a blue "wing"...

Calling it now, you can only get up to Zygarde 50% Forme normally. To get to Zygarde Perfect Forme, it must absorb Android 17 and 18 Xerneas and Yveltal. This scene will be the climax of the story in the new game.

Edited on by IceClimbers

clvr

Oh god, this reveal really let me down...I'm so tired of Pokémon being all about new (mostly useless) forms for existing creatures, it looks like by now it's the only trick they can pull. The fact they tend to keep alternate forms for the "third entry" (as they did with Platinum, B2W2 and now Z) is especially annoying since they should've been there in the original games as well, if only for plot coherence. Besides, these alternate forms often look like they just ran out of ideas when designing the Pokémon, came out with a terrible design, and then create a "cool" form to adjust it (Giratina and now Zygarde are great examples; why couldn't Giratina simply look like its Origin form in the first place?). Rant is over.

Clover.

My Nintendo: clvr51 | Nintendo Network ID: clvr51

-Green-

I like their overall design and the concept behind it.

Edit: I still much rather prefer Xerneas and Yveltal though.

Edited on by -Green-

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

Blast

If Pokemon Z is as amazing as Pokemon Platinum then I'll be happy. Kalos still has alotta potential and is unfinished. It's ripe for a great time skip in Kalos. More in depth player customization like wearing legacy Pokemon Trainer outfits from previous games and customizing Pokeballs from Pokemon Platinum. We need a better and exciting story, a better challenge, and more end game content like Battle Frontier.

I'm actually.... like.... really excited for Pokemon main games!!!!

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Bolt_Strike

Blast wrote:

If Pokemon Z is as amazing as Pokemon Platinum then I'll be happy. Kalos still has alotta potential and is unfinished. It's ripe for a great time skip in Kalos. More in depth player customization like wearing legacy Pokemon Trainer outfits from previous games and customizing Pokeballs from Pokemon Platinum. We need a better and exciting story, a better challenge, and more end game content like Battle Frontier.

I'm actually.... like.... really excited for Pokemon main games!!!!

LOL, Z isn't going to be as good as Platinum, I can guarantee you that. Not while Game Freak is on this "mobile gamers are the only ones that matter!" kick and keep stripping the games down to woo them despite them having no interest in playing the games on 3DS. They won't do a time skip with Z or they won't be calling it Z otherwise, they'd call it something else to make the point that it's not a third version.

Bolt_Strike

Sleepingmudkip

I am excited for this game now, only because I hope its more story driven then its original counterparts(X&Y) plus zygarde forms look cool

Playing: Wargroove on Switch and Fire Emblem on GBA

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7674-9891 | Nintendo Network ID: lionel1 | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.