Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y

Posts 641 to 660 of 18,270

FriedSquid

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

It looks awesome but how the psyduck does this work? Is it a subspecies pokemon or a pre evolution?

No, it's in the same family as Mewtwo and Mew, but it has its own subgenus and species. Don't you read up on your Poke-taxonomy?!

Edited on by FriedSquid

Sav'aaq!
A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
"Samus is under fire! She's sent an emergency directive! Join the fight!"
My Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

DarkNinja9

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

So there's 2 forms?
Untitled

hmm i know its fake but i think that actually would be cool with the whole dna thing didnt ppl say the same about sylveon being a female form and there being a male form? could be something like that =S

anyway idk i kind of like it except for its feet it just doesnt seem to fit but it seems like its always floating so thats why its like that oh well... kinda interesting if this new pkm came from the idea of those rumors back in the days of wanting a mewthree and hacking it in the games all that xD im still surprise of how right away someone does a fan art pic o_O wait till we see a 'mew' form fan art >.<

my 3DS friend code: 4468-2280-4674

i stopped playing mario kart now and moved on to luigis mansion :P

NNID(WiiU): GhostNinja1373

usually im just on miiverse(drawing) :P

ITAFTRS

OK, here comes something not Mewtwo related. I've been thinking about the two titles for these new Pokemon games: X and Y. Could it have something to do with genders? You know, female X chromosomes and male Y chromosomes? Dunno, I'm just speculating. Maybe it's somehow interpreted in the games.

ITAFTRS

DreamyViridi

I'll go ahead and say that I rather like this 'new' Pokémon. It looks kinda feminine in comparison with Mewtwo, so that could tie in with the whole female X chromosomes and male Y chromosomes thing with the title 'X & Y' for all I know.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

TsunamiSensei

I feel like we all need to take off the nostalgia goggles and appreciate the new pokemon.

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

DreamyViridi

Sensei_PikPik wrote:

I feel like we all need to take off the nostalgia goggles and appreciate the new Pokemon.

Well, don't look at me. I never wear those goggles; bleck, they make you look terrible.
Personally, I like the design of the new Pokémon.

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Retro_on_theGo

As long as this is Mewthree and not an alternate form, I'm ok with this. It's design is honestly cool. Mewtwo looks much better imo but this guy isn't half bad.

It's design has really grown on me with Ken Sugimori's artwork and all the awesome fan art. But wow, do people seriously think it looks that feminine? I never thought of it as girl when I saw it. .__.

Edited on by Retro_on_theGo

KarrotMan

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

It's design has really grown on me with Ken Sugimori's artwork and all the awesome fan art. But wow, do people seriously think it looks that feminine? I never thought of it as girl when I saw it. .__.

Dunno, Maybe it could be The Birth Hips or something. I like how Buu two looks btw /shrug

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Tweetter
Devian tArt
Mumblr Page
[em][url=http://backloggery.com/kara...

DreamyViridi

I got a feminine feel from the ponytail-type... thing on its head, and something about those eyes. It looks a bit small compared to Mewtwo as well.

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Mario Maker Levels

e-love

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

ITAFTRS

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

As long as this is Mewthree and not an alternate form, I'm ok with this. It's design is honestly cool. Mewtwo looks much better imo but this guy isn't half bad.

Didn't mean this new Mewtwo-thingy in particular, just the games in general, regarding the whole gender thing. Like...say... X's "mascot" is a female and Y's a male. Instead of just genderless, like all other legendaries seem to be.

ITAFTRS

19Robb92

Untitled

Looking forward to: No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

Rensch

A new Pokémon. Time for another breakdown:

Name: ???
Type: Most likely Psychic, perhaps a second type as well.
This thing is described as being a Pokémon that resembles Mewtwo, but not as being quite the same. Is this a new Mewtwo form? Or is it an entirely new species? Is there a direct connection with the enigmatic Mew as well? Is this a creature engineered from Mew's DNA? Or even Mewtwo's? The folks at Game Freak sure know how to play the hype game and leave us speculating. At least that kid in elementary school that had a cousin who had a friend whose father worked at Nintendo was kind of right about 'Mewthree' after all. Whatever is the case, this thing looks boss. look at that thing on top of its head. And its tail comes out of the back of its head as well. Really cool design. If this guy is as strong as Mew and Mewtwo were back in the days of the Game Boy, we are in for a treat.

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358

DarkNinja9

well his type isnt rly that a mystery i mean hes some form of mewtwo and seems like he uses shadow ball in the trailer (i could be wrong) but yeah mewtwo also can use shadow ball

hmm what would be a secondary type for him though? if he had one?

my 3DS friend code: 4468-2280-4674

i stopped playing mario kart now and moved on to luigis mansion :P

NNID(WiiU): GhostNinja1373

usually im just on miiverse(drawing) :P

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.