Forums

Topic: Pokémon Sun & Moon - Discussion & Speculation

Posts 2,461 to 2,480 of 3,958

Haru17

DefHalan wrote:

For each generation, I only catch new Pokenon my first time through.

I hope there's enough dope ones for me to justify that. In X&Y, I ended up running the DLC Blaziken through the elite four, just because there were so few new pokemon.

Don't hate me because I'm bnahabulous.

Late

My strategy has always been to catch every Pokémon, evolve them and put them back to PC. This way I get to try out most of the Pokémon (I've rarely use Pokémon that don't evolve) and I'm never overleveled which makes the game more fun for me. When I'm close to Pokémon League, I stop switching and keep the Pokémon that I currently have in my party until I've beaten the game. It's a shame even the Pokémon League can't offer a good challenge often even when all my Pokémon are 10 levels lower.

It's its, not it's.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8287-7444-2602 | Nintendo Network ID: LateXD

Haru17

I don't think anything Pokemon does is going to offer a good challenge if they keep releasing the very same turn-based battle system circa 1998.

Haru17

Meowpheel wrote:

noooooooooooo heaaaaaallliiiinnnngggg aaaaalllllllllllloooooowwwwweeeddd...

Lynox5

What are you guys hoping for in terms of post-game content? I'm really quite craving for a battle frontier again after 2 generations without one. Really hoping that it makes it in this one, finally.

The Frontier has always given me motivation to keep playing the game. And now, since I completed the pokédex already in X and AS, I will be done with the dex in this new one quite fast too. And I'm not so much into competitive play, so then I still have something to do.

Backloggery: Lynox
PSN: Lynox081194
3DS Friend Code: 1375-7186-0935

3DS Friend Code: 1375-7186-0935 | Nintendo Network ID: Lynox5

Haru17

Meowpheel wrote:

Use heal pulse every other turn.

It'll make the game harder.

That's because the game isn't accommodating of anything except attacking and stat-boosting.

MarcelRguez

@Lynox If Emerald's Battle Frontier doesn't make a comeback, I'd like to see something like Sevii Islands/Battle Zone. A smaller, isolated "region" with high level trainers, the remnants of the evil team, a legendary Pokémon and an exclusive feature or two.

MarcelRguez

3DS Friend Code: 3308-4605-6296 | Nintendo Network ID: Marce2240 | Twitter:

Bolt_Strike

We need actual post game areas to explore again, that's something that was sorely lacking in XY and ORAS. That and some kind of battle facility that's more than just the standard Tower/Subway/Maison. Luckily, the latter seems to be happening if the Backpacker in XY is any indication.

Bolt_Strike

Switch Friend Code: SW-5621-4055-5722 | 3DS Friend Code: 4725-8075-8961 | Nintendo Network ID: Bolt_Strike

Late

I'm not really interested in post-game content. I usually stop playing once I'm done with Pokémon League but I did like Battle Frontier in Pokémon Platinum. The island where it was located was quite nice to travel through, though I'm not really a fan of level 50 Pidgey, Rattata, etc. I was glad that I could catch them but since I like evolving Pokémon, I don't like when there's a Pokémon that's really high-leveled and then you just level it once to evolve it. I'm really hoping that they'll bring at least a small part of Kalos back since Zygarde seems to be at least somewhat important part of Sun & Moon. I don't need the whole Kalos but if you could visit the places around Zygarde's location in X & Y, that would be quite nice. It would be a nice nod to how you visit Kanto in Gold & Silver. Now would be the perfect timing. I'm not holding my breath though.

It's its, not it's.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8287-7444-2602 | Nintendo Network ID: LateXD

Shinion

So is posting about the inevitable stuff that will leak from people who data mine the demo allowed here or not? Just for clarification as I'm gonna read all about it and don't want to unintentionally spoil stuff for other people.

Shinion

Octane

@Shinion Yeah, just use spoiler tags. If people want to remain spoiler free, they shouldn't be visiting this thread in the first place. CoroCoro and trailers can be posted without spoiler tags, but I think it's best to keep the real leaks hidden behind spoiler tags.

Octane

Calllack

By the way, NL added a big advert banner of Sun/Moon.

~~~~

Calllack

My Nintendo: Cal | Nintendo Network ID: Calllack

Octane

Thanks for the reminder, I almost missed it.

Octane

IceClimbers

Yeah starting tomorrow I'm going to stay away from this thread and r/pokemon to keep away from spoilers. I don't trust Game Freak to have properly scrubbed the demo.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

ianl579

@Tsurii Well B2W2 did have difficulty options that unlocked once you beat the game. I would love to have actual difficulty options available at the start though...

"You feel it? Fawful is also feeling it! I am needing to feel it even more, though!" - The magnificent Fawful

FriedSquid

So I accidentally saw Alolan Muk and just decided to check out its description.

I know I already said it bothered me that Alolan Muk/Grimer are Dark type, but the fact that they have poisonous crystals in their bodies makes me even more annoyed. A unique Poison/Rock type for them would have been perfect. :/

Edited on by FriedSquid

Sav'aaq!
A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
"Samus is under fire! She's sent an emergency directive! Join the fight!"
My Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

Araquanid

That's an interesting translation for Aerial Ace....

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
Pokemon Sun IGN: Joe
My Shinies
(User name changed in November 2016, MegaBeedrill)

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.