Forums

Topic: Paper Mario 3DS

Posts 1,001 to 1,020 of 1,096

emaan

@Tech101, oh yes I did. I got Kid Icarus: Uprising launch day in late March, and didn't finish the main story until like late April.

Only, I have no problem with that. I don't like to rush my games.

ديسكو الحب
✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

Spoony_Tech

Emaan wrote:

@Tech101, oh yes I did. I got Kid Icarus: Uprising launch day in late March, and didn't finish the main story until like late April.

Only, I have no problem with that. I don't like to rush my games.

You know you asked me in that topic to add you a couple of times and replyd and did but you never seen it. Do you still have room for another code?

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

emaan

@Tech101, feel free to add me.

ديسكو الحب
✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

RR529

Although I've beaten the story, I'm not done with Sticker Star yet. I've still got to complete the sticker museum, stick up all the secret doors, find a couple more HP hearts, and complete all the achievements.

Going to take a break before doing all that though. Need to complete some side stuff in KH:DDD first.

Blog: https://rrblogweb.wordpress.com/

Currently Playing: Hitman GO

Recently Beat: Castle of Illussion: Starring Mickey Mouse, Lara Croft GO, Front Mission Evolved

emaan

RR529 wrote:

Going to take a break before doing all that though. Need to complete some side stuff in KH:DDD first.

What side stuff?

ديسكو الحب
✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

RR529

Emaan wrote:

RR529 wrote:

Going to take a break before doing all that though. Need to complete some side stuff in KH:DDD first.

What side stuff?

Finding overlooked treasure chests, completing Link Portals, trying to obtain all kinds of Dream Eaters, and seeing what Flick Rush is all about. that kind of stuff.

Blog: https://rrblogweb.wordpress.com/

Currently Playing: Hitman GO

Recently Beat: Castle of Illussion: Starring Mickey Mouse, Lara Croft GO, Front Mission Evolved

zoroarkrules25

Look at the walls for stickers that are drawn darker on the wall.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

emaan

In other news, I'm stuck in World 3.

ديسكو الحب
✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

Spoony_Tech

Emaan wrote:

In other news, I'm stuck in World 3.

Invisible blocks can be a pain. Not sure if that helps!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

emaan

I see no way how I can get to the other side of the "broken bridge" in order to get to the 2nd comet in Loop Loop River. Not to mention I have no idea where all the Wiggler segments went, even though the world map tells me they're in W3-4. >:0

ديسكو الحب
✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

Spoony_Tech

Tech101 wrote:

Emaan wrote:

In other news, I'm stuck in World 3.

Invisible blocks can be a pain. Not sure if that helps!

Once again I repeat!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

GamecubeMan

Im on World 4-3... Im pretty sure Nintendo's trying to give me some Luigi's Mansion nostalgia so I will Luigi's Mansion 2 for sure -.- (too late!)

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

RR529

GamecubeMan wrote:

Im on World 4-3... Im pretty sure Nintendo's trying to give me some Luigi's Mansion nostalgia so I will Luigi's Mansion 2 for sure -.- (too late!)

That's actually one of my favorite areas in the game (never played Luigi's Mansion).

I love all the "Zelda dungeon-like" areas in Sticker Star (in addition to the Enigmansion, there's also the Yoshi Sphinx, all final areas, as well as some I won't mention, as not to spoil them for you).

Blog: https://rrblogweb.wordpress.com/

Currently Playing: Hitman GO

Recently Beat: Castle of Illussion: Starring Mickey Mouse, Lara Croft GO, Front Mission Evolved

Noob_The_Third

@Emaan: There's only one Wigggler part in each level. I think you get to look for the next one after you get the scrap.
I f you can't see the Wiggler part in 3-4 he's probably at the place on the the top all the way on the right by the place where the comet is.

GamecubeMan

Luigi's Mansion's puzzles are really simple, unlike TLoZ at times lol. Blowing out candles, reading bookcases that foreshadow areas you will unlock in the future, if I've never played Sticker Star I've would have mistaken this description as Luigi's Mansion. If you liked that level alone, Im willing to bet you would love Luigi's Mansion.

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

ThePirateCaptain

On the topic of the wonderful soundtrack this game has, I love the way the overworld theme changes for each environment. It's a neat little detail and it matches with the rest of the game's charm.

VISIT MY NEW BLOG 16-Bit Heaven.
Runs the NintendoLife Best VGM Tourney Come Vote!

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

zoroarkrules25

That is true to i loved the soundtrack a lot.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

Top

Sorry, this topic has been locked.