Forums

Topic: Paper Mario 3DS

Posts 1,001 to 1,020 of 1,089

zoroarkrules25

Look at the walls for stickers that are drawn darker on the wall.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

ThePirateCaptain

I finally beat World 3 today! It seemed to take me forever but hearing the fabulous boss music at the end made it all worth it.

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

e-love

In other news, I'm stuck in World 3.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Spoony_Tech

Emaan wrote:

Invisible blocks can be a pain. Not sure if that helps!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

e-love

I see no way how I can get to the other side of the "broken bridge" in order to get to the 2nd comet in Loop Loop River. Not to mention I have no idea where all the Wiggler segments went, even though the world map tells me they're in W3-4. >:0

Spoony_Tech

Tech101 wrote:

Emaan wrote:

Invisible blocks can be a pain. Not sure if that helps!

Once again I repeat!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

GamecubeMan

Im on World 4-3... Im pretty sure Nintendo's trying to give me some Luigi's Mansion nostalgia so I will Luigi's Mansion 2 for sure -.- (too late!)

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

RR529

GamecubeMan wrote:

Im on World 4-3... Im pretty sure Nintendo's trying to give me some Luigi's Mansion nostalgia so I will Luigi's Mansion 2 for sure -.- (too late!)

That's actually one of my favorite areas in the game (never played Luigi's Mansion).

I love all the "Zelda dungeon-like" areas in Sticker Star (in addition to the Enigmansion, there's also the Yoshi Sphinx, all final areas, as well as some I won't mention, as not to spoil them for you).

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Noob_The_Third

@Emaan: There's only one Wigggler part in each level. I think you get to look for the next one after you get the scrap.
I f you can't see the Wiggler part in 3-4 he's probably at the place on the the top all the way on the right by the place where the comet is.

GamecubeMan

Luigi's Mansion's puzzles are really simple, unlike TLoZ at times lol. Blowing out candles, reading bookcases that foreshadow areas you will unlock in the future, if I've never played Sticker Star I've would have mistaken this description as Luigi's Mansion. If you liked that level alone, Im willing to bet you would love Luigi's Mansion.

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
My

ThePirateCaptain

On the topic of the wonderful soundtrack this game has, I love the way the overworld theme changes for each environment. It's a neat little detail and it matches with the rest of the game's charm.

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

zoroarkrules25

That is true to i loved the soundtrack a lot.

CerealKiller528

GamecubeMan wrote:

Luigi's Mansion's puzzles are really simple, unlike TLoZ at times lol. Blowing out candles, reading bookcases that foreshadow areas you will unlock in the future, if I've never played Sticker Star I've would have mistaken this description as Luigi's Mansion. If you liked that level alone, Im willing to bet you would love Luigi's Mansion.

Guess I'm getting Luigi's Mansion.

Just a guy making solo music using Garageband.

GamecubeMan

By the way, the game is an acquired taste and its one of the black sheep Super Mario titles. (along with Sunshine) I would highly recommend checking out some reviews before you listen to my bais review on the game :3 @Everyone

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
My

e-love

I have to say, even though this game is really frustrating. I like it a lot. It gives me a good challenge. I actually have to think and explore all the levels thoroughly. It's almost refreshing.

Not to mention, like others have said, the soundtrack is an absolute treat. Probably the highlight of this game.

Edited on by e-love

zoroarkrules25

I think the game has a decent challenge but it is still really fun to play

Otto-Soq

Just want to say, i got a mail from Nintendo. I receive the rare sticker book!

Edited on by Otto-Soq

3ds code: 3840-5310-3696
psn: Eefje&Otto

CerealKiller528

I wish I would've gotten the sticker book....

Just a guy making solo music using Garageband.

e-love

I just got to the World 4, the Snow World.

Really glad to get out of World 3.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.