Forums

Topic: Paper Mario 3DS

Posts 1,021 to 1,040 of 1,089

zoroarkrules25

DestinyMan wrote:

I'm in the forest world now. I've really taken it slowly, a little more slowly than I would've liked, but at least this game is a good challenge and makes me appreciate the scenery more.

Sure, the Forest world is large with little change in the backgrounds, but the dark, spooky music makes up for it.

That is exactly what i thought.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

Don

Questions to those who beat the game about world 6-3 (last level):

1. Can you exit the level to restock on stickers and health right after battling Kamek and save your progress before facing Bowser?
2. How hard are all the Bowser battles combined compared to other world bosses? Looks like each battle Bowser has at least 200 HP and I usually exhaust almost half of my stickers after one battle with a world boss.
3. The guide book says Bowser destroys your stickers during the battles. Is it just regular ones or thing stickers as well? How many get destroyed each time?

Don

Spoony_Tech

Don wrote:

Questions to those who beat the game about world 6-3 (last level):

1. Can you exit the level to restock on stickers and health right after battling Kamek and save your progress before facing Bowser?
2. How hard are all the Bowser battles combined compared to other world bosses? Looks like each battle Bowser has at least 200 HP and I usually exhaust almost half of my stickers after one battle with a world boss.
3. The guide book says Bowser destroys your stickers during the battles. Is it just regular ones or thing stickers as well? How many get destroyed each time?

#1 No I tried it. It's annoying isn't it!

#2 They are the hardest if you ask me. However once you figure out what too do on each faze it does become easier.

#3 I believe he only destroys the ones currently on the screen at the time and correct me if I'm wrong only ones joined together. He didn't do that to me to often though so its not like he does it every other turn. I believe the thing stickers will also be destroyed but I can remember if he got any of mine.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

TysonOfTime

@Tech101 Uhh... You CAN leave 6-3 after the Kamek fight...

Edited on by TysonOfTime

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

Spoony_Tech

Oh yeah right but saving doesn't work. I guess I was only commenting on the saving part then. I'm tired lol!

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

astros75

Just passed the game! I completely enjoyed the entire gameplay and the stickers aspect of it. I've still got 2 flag achievements to go though.

Switch FC: 305297906526

Fav 3DS Games:
LoZ: ALBW ~ FE: Awakening ~ AC: New Leaf ~ Luigi Mansion: DM ~ Mario 3D Land ~ Smash Bros 3D

Fav Switch Games:
LoZ: BoW ~ SM Odyssey ~ MK8 ~ Arms ~ LA Noire ~ Doom

3DS Friend Code: 1977-0174-1633 | Nintendo Network ID: astros75

ThePirateCaptain

World 4 was pretty amazing (especially compared to World 3) and World 5 has been pretty fun as well. I really agree with GamecubeMan in that this game just takes a little while to warm up to. Comparing it to the other Paper Mario games, I really enjoy its creativity and the sticker mechanic.

I think a lot like Super Paper Mario or Super Mario Sunshine, I love how different it is compared to any other game in the series and its a shame we might not see this style again

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

Happy_Mask

CapnPancakez wrote:

World 4 was pretty amazing (especially compared to World 3) and World 5 has been pretty fun as well. I really agree with GamecubeMan in that this game just takes a little while to warm up to. Comparing it to the other Paper Mario games, I really enjoy its creativity and the sticker mechanic.

I think a lot like Super Paper Mario or Super Mario Sunshine, I love how different it is compared to any other game in the series and its a shame we might not see this style again

Agreed. The impatient fanboys choke Shiggy's ideas.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Noxia

Hi guys, took some pictures of the ltd edition sticker book, will try to link but not sure what this board supports,

http://imgur.com/a/QUNou

Edited on by Noxia

Noxia

kkslider5552000

Finally started playing and...I lost at 1-1. ...I lost? Wait a minute, I'm not supposed to lose! looks at script

I was just intentionally not doing great in battles just to show-off how easy the game apparently is and I lost to the miniboss at the end. That was dumb.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Don

Tech101 wrote:

Oh yeah right but saving doesn't work. I guess I was only commenting on the saving part then. I'm tired lol!

But I thought the game automatically saves right after you leave the stage on the world map...

Don

e-love

Does anyone else really like Kersti?

She's my favorite part of the game o;

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Noxia

Emaan wrote:

No, that's my girlfriends name as well so it's like I can never escape

Noxia

Spoony_Tech

Noxia wrote:

Emaan wrote:

No, that's my girlfriends name as well so it's like I can never escape

Girlfriend HA!!

MERG said:

Noxia

She's also the one who bought me the game for xmas. Having a girlfriend who accepts you're quite the nerd is great.

Noxia

e-love

I just have found her character to be really funny. They gave her quite the personality.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

ThePirateCaptain

Kersti has a pretty feisty personality, and can be pretty hilarious at times. She actually reminds me of Tippi from Super Paper Mario at times.

The boss of World 5 was rather easy, though fun. Moving on to World 6 right now.

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

kkslider5552000

This game so far is exactly what I expected. It is a weird mix of being really happy and really annoyed at the changes but it's still really fun and far more interesting than any Mario made in the past few years (at least since the last Mario and Luigi).

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

ilovegaming

I just finished this game yesterday(also got 4/8 flag 'achievements') and I liked it. My major complaint would be that I felt there should be a couple more worlds- I mean, after the final battle I felt like I skipped/missed something...Still, it was good fun as long as it lasted!

FC: 1504-5926-3130
Expanding my Friend Safari! :D
In game name: Maiden
Safari type- Fire: Braixen, Charmeleon, Ponyta

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.