Forums

Topic: NWR's Top 10 3DS Titles! (Honorable Mentions Part 2!)

Posts 161 to 180 of 229

RR529

Number 3 revealed!

Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

That leaves Super Mario 3D Land, Kid Icarus: Uprising, Ocarina of Time 3D, and Mario Kart 7 as the probable contenders for the top two spots.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

astros75

Super Mario Land 3D will definitely be one of the two remaining spots. I think Ocarina of Time will be left out due to it not being a "new" game. So who gets snubbed, Pit or the Kart Gang? My guess is Kid Icarus is left out in the cold...

Switch FC: 305297906526

Fav 3DS Games:
LoZ: ALBW ~ FE: Awakening ~ AC: New Leaf ~ Luigi Mansion: DM ~ Mario 3D Land ~ Smash Bros 3D

Fav Switch Games:
LoZ: BoW ~ SM Odyssey ~ MK8 ~ Arms ~ LA Noire ~ Doom

3DS Friend Code: 1977-0174-1633 | Nintendo Network ID: astros75

DualWielding

No love for Kingdom Hearts 3D Dream Drop Distance, it should be in the top 10 i nmy opinion

PSN: Fertheseeker

RR529

astros75 wrote:

Super Mario Land 3D will definitely be one of the two remaining spots. I think Ocarina of Time will be left out due to it not being a "new" game. So who gets snubbed, Pit or the Kart Gang? My guess is Kid Icarus is left out in the cold...

Eh, I think MK7 is actually the one with the least chance of making it on (out of the four).

While it's a good game, the others seem like they've left bigger marks on the 3DS landscape (at least from my perspective).

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

DarkCoolEdge

RR529 wrote:

astros75 wrote:

Eh, I think MK7 is actually the one with the least chance of making it on (out of the four).

While it's a good game, the others seem like they've left bigger marks on the 3DS landscape (at least from my perspective).

I agree. Ocarina won't make because it's just a port with make-up and Mario Kart 7 is one of worst MK.

I think they'll put Kid Icarus as no.2 and Super Mario on top. I can't still believe that New Super Mario 2 and Mutant Mudds are in the list while Castlevania is not. It's ridiculous.

Currently playing: check my backloggery
http://www.backloggery.com/DarkCoolEdge

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5151-4824 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkCoolEdge | Twitter:

SubBronze

I want Mario 3D Land to be number 2 and Uprising number 1, but I have a feeling that it'll be the other way around. But to be honest, 3D Land shouldn't be that high at all. Its good, but definitely not even top five in my opinion.

SteamID: bulby1994

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

Spoony_Tech

Bulby wrote:

I want Mario 3D Land to be number 2 and Uprising number 1, but I have a feeling that it'll be the other way around. But to be honest, 3D Land shouldn't be that high at all. Its good, but definitely not even top five in my opinion.

Agreed 110%!!!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

slidecage

probally last two

monster hunter and pokemon

combine them into Pokemon hunter...

Edited on by slidecage

slidecage

SubBronze

Monster Hunter may be an option, but the no online without a Wii U will probably make it not appear on the list.

Pokemon, Rumble Blast or Gates to Infinity, I will be very surprised if they appear.

SteamID: bulby1994

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

New_3DaSh_XL

OldMan-Tech wrote:

Bulby wrote:

Agreed 110%!!!

Stole the words right out of my mouth, both of you.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

Ralizah

Super Mario 3D Land is definitely top five material. It's the best Mario game I've played since the Galaxy titles.

I still need to play Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Edited on by Ralizah

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

Spoony_Tech

Ralizah wrote:

Super Mario 3D Land is definitely top five material. It's the best Mario game I've played since the Galaxy titles.

Blah!!

It good not great for me. It didn't know what it wanted to be 2d side scroller or full blow 3d!

Oh and yes you need to play Luigi's but play DKCR first!

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Klimbatize

OldMan-Tech wrote:

It good not great for me. It didn't know what it wanted to be 2d side scroller or full blow 3d!

Before it was released, it was constantly described as a combination of the two. Maybe that's why I wasn't surprised. I actually really enjoyed the levels, but my gripe with the game is that it is very easy.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

Spoony_Tech

MetallicDonkey wrote:

OldMan-Tech wrote:

Before it was released, it was constantly described as a combination of the two. Maybe that's why I wasn't surprised. I actually really enjoyed the levels, but my gripe with the game is that it is very easy.

I wanted full blow 3d and I guess that's why I was disappointed! I did beat it with both Mario and Luigi but I felt never compelled to play it again and sold it back to GameStop for 30$ while their deal was still in effect!

MERG said:

Ralizah

OldMan-Tech wrote:

Ralizah wrote:

Blah!!

3D with 2D level design. A great combination, in my opinion.

I'm glad they're re-releasing DKCR on the 3DS. I hate waggle controls, and the game looks awesome. This will actually be my first Donkey Kong Country game, by the way.

Whopper744

Ralizah wrote:

OldMan-Tech wrote:

Ralizah wrote:

Blah!!

I'm glad they're re-releasing DKCR on the 3DS. I hate waggle controls, and the game looks awesome. This will actually be my first Donkey Kong Country game, by the way.

You will not regret your purchase

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

Ralizah

Joshers744 wrote:

Ralizah wrote:

OldMan-Tech wrote:

Ralizah wrote:

Blah!!

You will not regret your purchase

I'm sure I won't. Platformers are one of my favorite game genres, and I've heard a lot of positives about it.

So, anyone else still planning on downloading this title, even with the big file size?

Spoony_Tech

I am. I still have over 150k left!

MERG said:

Ralizah

OldMan-Tech wrote:

I only have a 16GB card, but I still have plenty of room on it. I probably wont run out until the end of the year, at least.

Spoony_Tech

Ralizah wrote:

OldMan-Tech wrote:

I only have a 16GB card, but I still have plenty of room on it. I probably wont run out until the end of the year, at least.

I have a 32gig and now want to upgrade to a 64gig. I feel also by years end ill need the upgrade! I do find that I play more of my games when they're at my finger tips instead of changing out a cartridge all the time. I've still got about 8 more games to dl this year that I want that I know of!

MERG said:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.