3DS Forum

Topic: NWR's Top 10 3DS Titles! (Honorable Mentions Part 2!)

Showing 181 to 200 of 232

AuthorMessage

Ralizah

181. Posted:

OldMan-Tech wrote:

I am. I still have over 150k left!

I only have a 16GB card, but I still have plenty of room on it. I probably wont run out until the end of the year, at least.

Friend Code: 3351-4294-3552
NNID: Michael418
PSN: Ralizah

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

182. Posted:

Ralizah wrote:

OldMan-Tech wrote:

I only have a 16GB card, but I still have plenty of room on it. I probably wont run out until the end of the year, at least.

I have a 32gig and now want to upgrade to a 64gig. I feel also by years end ill need the upgrade! I do find that I play more of my games when they're at my finger tips instead of changing out a cartridge all the time. I've still got about 8 more games to dl this year that I want that I know of!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

Whopper744

183. Posted:

I've got the Wii version of DKCR so probably not getting the 3DS one....I just don't have the money. If I do though, it'll be the retail copy. My SD card isn't that huge.

Nintendo ID : Whopper744
Fellow WV residents and MK8 fans...join the WV Cup today! 3052 9702 2828

Join Koopalings Thursdays! 5842-3656-8790

(used to be Joshers744...changed it to my Nintendo ID)

-John 3:16

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

AuthorMessage

Ralizah

184. Posted:

OldMan-Tech wrote:

Ralizah wrote:

OldMan-Tech wrote:

I have a 32gig and now want to upgrade to a 64gig. I feel also by years end ill need the upgrade! I do find that I play more of my games when they're at my finger tips instead of changing out a cartridge all the time. I've still got about 8 more games to dl this year that I want that I know of!

Do you need to do any kind of formatting on the Sandisk SDXC 64 GB cards?

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

185. Posted:

I'm not sure if you do or not. Till that recent NL article on it I didn't even know you could use a 64gig otherwise I would've got one in the first place. I'm assuming no is the answer but even if its yes I don't think it really matters.

@Joshers747 I to have the Wii version but for some reason I've never had the time to sit down and play through it all. That's why I'm really excited for the 3ds version. Plus like Ralizah said no waggle and the addition of new levels and 3d is a really big selling point for me!! Can't wait to finally get a chance to beat this master piece!!

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

Klimbatize

186. Posted:

I've never played DKC Returns, so yeah, I'm excited. I'm buying the cart though.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

AuthorMessage

Midnight3DS

187. Posted:

Well, there goes Fire Emblem. Guess I'll stick with Mario 3D Land for #1. I can't see it not being in their top ten if SMB2 made it.

Edited on by Midnight3DS

3DS Friend Code: 5129-0855-7142 ID = Midnight

AC:NL Mayor Jambo, town of Hamneggs

AuthorMessage

I-U

188. Posted:

OldMan-Tech wrote:

It good not great for me. It didn't know what it wanted to be 2d side scroller or full blow 3d!

Super Mario 3D Land knew exactly what it wanted to be, the first 3D Mario to fully translate the feel of the 2D games to the next dimension. The only 3D Super Mario game that has had an identity crisis in my opinion is Galaxy 2.

With regards to Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D, it will be incredible since it not only adds more levels but gets rid of those shake controls. Thank you, Nintendo.

Favorite Game: Metroid Prime Hunters

AuthorMessage

RR529

189. Posted:

Number 2 has been revealed!

Kid Icarus: Uprising

Currently Playing:

Godzilla: Smash 3 (AND)
Summoners War: Sky Arena (AND)
Salvo Saga (AND)

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

190. Posted:

I'll take that........its just 3d land will now be #1. Oh well it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be!

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

Ralizah

191. Posted:

I'm ok with 3D Land in the top spot. KI:U is way too high, though.

Edited on by Ralizah

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

192. Posted:

YES! I had hoped KIU would take the top spot but I'm fine with this. I was actually sure FEA would take the top spot, but they surprised me. 3D Land was kinda meh tbh, I don't think it should be #1 but it probably will be.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

Pit - "Uh, what's a KO?"
Palutena - "Good luck, Pit."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

193. Posted:

Trust me there is no more suspense. 3d land has to be #1. Half that list though isn't as good as Luigi's Mansion 2.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

OptometristLime

194. Posted:

I-U wrote:

With regards to Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D, it will be incredible since it not only adds more levels but gets rid of those shake controls. Thank you, Nintendo.

That and my first Donkey Kong experience was on a handheld; I feel it's time for him to come home. ;(
Lol

Edited on by OptometristLime

Miyamoto on his desire to focus more on the (hard)core Nintendo fan.

[The casual] attitude is, ‘okay, I am the customer. You are supposed to entertain me.’ [...] and to me it’s kind of a pathetic thing.

You are what you eat from your head to your feet.

AuthorMessage

RR529

195. Posted:

Yeah, SM3DL will probably get the top spot.

While good, I don't see them giving it to OoT3D, on the basis of it being a remake.

Games like MK7 & SF643D, despite being good games, have never been in the discussion regarding best 3DS game, so they're most definitely out as well.

Currently Playing:

Godzilla: Smash 3 (AND)
Summoners War: Sky Arena (AND)
Salvo Saga (AND)

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

196. Posted:

If the game isn't Mario Land 3D or OOT 3D, this will be the first time anyone will have had any reason to care.

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!

AuthorMessage

I-U

197. Posted:

Ralizah wrote:

KI:U is way too high, though.

8 spots too high.

Favorite Game: Metroid Prime Hunters

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

198. Posted:

3D Land taking 1st place would be dumb. Just duuuuumb. Like you'd have to start questioning the quality of their reviews from now on if you already didn't dumb.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

199. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

3D Land taking 1st place would be dumb. Just duuuuumb. Like you'd have to start questioning the quality of their reviews from now on if you already didn't dumb.

Look as much as I don't like it it rated high from a lot of critics! It's simple and easy to pick up and looks good. An easy review solid game but definitely not the best the 3ds has to offer!

To further argue its case.

Metacritic overall score 90% out of 82 reviews it received 10-100s. Only one average score and that was a low of 70% I personally gave it a 7 but I was in the minority as even the user score is 8.1 and we all know the trolls like to lower those scores just because they're idiots! If its anything else but 3d land there should be a riot. I'm actually surprised that Kid Icarus and Fire Emblem are not switched!

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

Bulbousaur

200. Posted:

Yep, exactly as I thought would happen. 3D Land is a good game, but definitely not deserving of number 1. KI:U shouldn't be that high either, probably around 4 or 5 in my opinion. Fire Emblem is number 1 in my books.

Bulbousaur

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur