3DS Forum

Topic: Nintendogs+cats!

Showing 441 to 460 of 575

AuthorMessage

Miranda20392

441. Posted:

Awww soo cute i soo love puppies like in my class everyone call me a puppy and a wolf lover lol :)

Miranda20392

AuthorMessage

blurays

442. Posted:

Has anyone with the North America version of the Nintendogs + cats 3DS game gotten all 5-6 presidential spot passes?

blurays

AuthorMessage

Miranda20392

443. Posted:

nlifegamer wrote:

Has anyone with the North America version of the Nintendogs + cats 3DS game gotten all 5-6 presidential spot passes?

not me lol not even have one :)

Miranda20392

AuthorMessage

she_gamer

444. Posted:

I've gotten 4 I think...

she_gamer

AuthorMessage

Sgt_Ludby

445. Posted:

Hey guys I was thinking of picking up this game for my girlfriend for our anniversary. I was looking over its features and noticed it includes augmented reality! I think it sounds awesome! So can anyone tell me if it really is? Does it work well? What's it like??

Edited on by Sgt_Ludby

If we talk and have fun here on NL, feel free to add me!! (Just let me know so I can accept)
Nintendo Network ID: Sgt_Ludby
3DS Friend Code: 2750-1169-2298
Formerly known as Pwdrmntainskier

AuthorMessage

Miranda20392

446. Posted:

Good idea :D

Miranda20392

AuthorMessage

iphys

447. Posted:

Can anyone get the giant AR card to work with this game? It makes the sound effect like it's recognizing the card, but my dog doesn't appear. I also tried with a page-size card I made, and same problem. If I use the original little cards it works and my dog appears though. I don't understand why it won't work, as I didn't think the size of the card was supposed to matter.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

AuthorMessage

Miranda20392

448. Posted:

iphys wrote:

Can anyone get the giant AR card to work with this game? It makes the sound effect like it's recognizing the card, but my dog doesn't appear. I also tried with a page-size card I made, and same problem. If I use the original little cards it works and my dog appears though. I don't understand why it won't work, as I didn't think the size of the card was supposed to matter.

maybe um the size does matter you know not even have it so yeah but you should try again

Miranda20392

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

449. Posted:

btw i just sold the game this weekend^^

3DS code: 4768 - 7434 - 1139 <<>> Miiverse ID: A-C-A-B
Visit Pinewood in Animal Crossing: 7700 - 3096 - 0394 <<>> Nintendo Pocket Football Club: FC Krawall

AuthorMessage

Miranda20392

450. Posted:

6ch6ris6 wrote:

btw i just sold the game this weekend^^

and how much did you get for it?

Miranda20392

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

451. Posted:

sold it at gamestop together with zelda OoT for 37€

Visit Pinewood in Animal Crossing: 7700 - 3096 - 0394 <<>> Nintendo Pocket Football Club: FC Krawall

AuthorMessage

Miranda20392

452. Posted:

6ch6ris6 wrote:

oh but are you in England or Ireland? in a week i'm gonna be in Ireland cause of school :P

Miranda20392

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

453. Posted:

Miranda20392 wrote:

6ch6ris6 wrote:

oh but are you in England or Ireland? in a week i'm gonna be in Ireland cause of school :P

germany ^^

AuthorMessage

lockedindreams

454. Posted:

Hey anyone here interested in Nintendogs and looking for a website about them?I have it!
Click the link below-
<a href="http://nintendogsfanclub.webs.com/">Nintendogs Fanclub</a>.

-Lockedindreams

AuthorMessage

lockedindreams

455. Posted:

Ick!Messed up link!Just copy the URL in the messed up link and paste it to get there.Anyway I own 3 Siberian Huskies named Alaska,Shasta,and Kinuu.Then I am thinking of getting a cat....

-Lockedindreams

AuthorMessage

Kitty_hime1

456. Posted:

i own the toy poodle version and own: a poodle named Sophie, a grey calico kitty named Misty, and today i let my older brother get a shi-tzu (however u spell it lol) he named Brody (he also gave him a gangster look lol) i'll upload a pic sometime when i feel like it lol

Nyan~♪
3ds games i own:
Kid Icarus Uprising
Cooking Mama 4 Kitchen Magic
Fire Emblem: Awakening
Kingdom Hearts: DDD
DS games I own:
Professor Layton and the Last Specter
Pokemon Conquest
Pokemon Pearl
Pokemon Black
Pokemon Black 2
SMT: Devil Survivor 2
SolatoRobo Red the Hunter
WarioWare D.I.Y.

AuthorMessage

twihard-

457. Posted:

I own the French Bulldog version. I fell on the dog side. I experienced with 2 dogs and my star-champ seemed less focused and plump. I found out he gets like this around other dogs. So I'm working on getting one more kitten so I'll have 1 and 2 cats.

I have only met Honest Abe.

I have a black Longhaired kitten, his name is Charcoal and I have a sable male german shepherd, Shadow. The Nintendogs Cup seems to get easier and easier.

twihard-

AuthorMessage

Morpheel

458. Posted:

I haven't spent much time with my Nintendogs lately... I'll check how they're doing now that Mr. Honest Abe is visiting us for a second (or third?) time.

Edit: after receiving his new gift, he's officially my new favorite US president.

Edited on by Morpheel

Oops, no username pun.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

twihard-

459. Posted:

Really, what did you get?
Got a Luigi hat, just today I met him.

twihard-

AuthorMessage

Morpheel

460. Posted:

Yeah, a Luigi hat. That makes him awesome.

Oops, no username pun.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok