Forums

Topic: Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies Discussion Thread

Posts 121 to 140 of 251

GamecubeMan

Who is Phoenix's american voice actor? His voice sounds strangely fimilar.

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

Eel

Knuckles wrote:

Morphtorok wrote:

Knuckles wrote:

Will Phoenix's Magnata(Sorry if I butchered the spelling) or Apollo's bracelet be making a return in AA5?

I know psyche locks and the magatama are back.

Haven't heard anything about Apollo's perceptive powers but since his bracelet is still there I guess his powers are too.

Thanks. Since I've never played Apollo Justice, could someone tell me two things about the game?

1. What does the bracelet do?
2. If this can't be done without avoiding massive spoilers in Apollo Justice, can someone explain what makes Phoenix give up being a lawyer?

Apollos bracelet helps him concentrate (has something to do with blood pressure and stuff) and locate peoples little twitches and habits a normal person wouldn't notice, which usually happen to indicate that the person is trying to hide something (even if they don't know they are).

Phoenix lost his licence because he presented forged evidence in court, simple as that.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

RevolverLink

GamecubeMan wrote:

Who is Phoenix's american voice actor? His voice sounds strangely fimilar.

Sam Riegel.

Among other things, he has voiced Stahl & Donnel in Fire Emblem: Awakening, Allegro in Code of Princess, Teddie in various Persona 4 media, and Viral in Gurren Lagann.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sam_Riegel

Edited on by RevolverLink

The Revloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-4605-3581-8608 | 3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

LzWinky

Knuckles wrote:

@Morphtorok Did Phoenix know the evidence was forged?

No he didn't...

SPOILER: He was set up by someone else...

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

LzWinky

It would be a major spoiler for me to explain it, but yeah...

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Intrepid

So the audio clips of the main characters (the short ones, like "Objection") have been released on Capcom's blog:
http://www.capcom-unity.com/xantista/blog/2013/10/21/have-som...

So, what do you all think of them? I seem to be in agreeance with most people on Court Records that Edgeworth's will take some getting used to, but Klavier's is just awful compared to his AA4 voice. Apollo's and Athena's on the other hand are very well done.

Edited on by Intrepid

RevolverLink

I'm pretty much fine with all of them (though a part of me will miss the older audio clips), but Payne's voice needs more pathetic screeching.

The Revloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-4605-3581-8608 | 3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

GamecubeMan

Hmm seeing that Athena has all 3 of the voice clips makes me wonder if she will ever be alone on the defense bench?

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

Peach64

Any idea when we'll see the NLife review? I'm guessing the embargo has passed since several sites have posted reviews now.

Peach64

Spoony_Tech

This is one game for what ever reason I don't need a review to buy. It could get a 5 and I would still enjoy it!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

As usual with Capcom the demo was different then the actual game! Really like the use of 3d so far and its a nice change of pace from most games I play! Really going to enjoy this!

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

RevolverLink

Grr, I'm still waiting for my copy to finish downloading.

The Revloggery

Spoony_Tech

@GamecubeMan 4432 to be exact. Took me about 20 mins to dl.

MERG said:

RevolverLink

Just a reminder for everybody, the costume pack DLC is free until November 7th.

The Revloggery

Klimbatize

Sorry if this sidetracks the conversation.

I've never played a Phoenix Wright game, but I tried that demo I enjoyed it much more than I expected. This seems like a series I could get into. Now I'm looking into getting some of the DS games off amazon. I was going to just start from the earliest available, but I figured I'd ask first--Are there any I should skip?

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic