Forums

Topic: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate Discussion

Posts 1,921 to 1,940 of 5,926

TeeJay

JaxonH wrote:

So.... Anyone up for some HR6 high rank quests? Or the DLC quests? I had my break and now I'm ready for more...

Need your fix already? Lol

I'm about to work so I can't hunt anymore today

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

JaxonH

@TeeJay
I can feel the addiction coursing through my veins... I was bad with MH3U. Like, calling in and missing work, staying up for 48 hours straight binging all night and day..,

This one is finally starting to sink it's claws in me pretty deep. Once you have armor and weapons you're vested in, and start getting timeworn charms with 3 slots and awesome skills (got both evasion AND sheathing +6 today), that's when you can't put it down anymore. G rank is even worse cause that's where you're getting all the best charms and armor that will last the rest of your game...

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

TeeJay

@JaxonH This is my third game in the series and I've actually never made it to G Rank quests ever. I usually get about halfway through high rank quests and then hit a wall and my interest peters out after the 5th failed attempt at a necessary quest. I want that to change this time around now that I can hunt with friends for the first time.

I think I may have ALMOST made it to G Rank in MHFU but I can't remember exactly.

...Curse you, Plesioth. Curse you and your children...and your children's children...

Edited on by TeeJay

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

JaxonH

TeeJay wrote:

@JaxonH This is my third game in the series and I've actually never made it to G Rank quests ever. I usually get about halfway through high rank quests and then hit a wall and my interest peters out after the 5th failed attempt at a necessary quest. I want that to change this time around now that I can hunt with friends for the first time.

I think I may have ALMOST made it to G Rank in MHFU but I can't remember exactly.

Here's my friend code 1160-9763-9374 since I assume we're gonna be doing quite a bit of hunting together. It's easier to just check the in-game friend list to join a lobby rather than entering the hall ID. I fully intend to max out in G rank, hopefully we'll all make it together. End game is the best part- you've got your permanent armor and your permanent weapons, and you can just focus on playing the hardest quests to challenge yourself, or the arena, or just help lower rank hunters progress. It took me 150 hours to Max G rank in 3 Ultimate, but I spent 450 hours hunting after that.

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Hy8ogen

@Neptune Lets do this. Seriously this is how broken the 3DS friend system is. I should be able to message you or whatever instead. What the hell Nintendo.

Edited on by Hy8ogen

Nintendo fan since 6 years of age.
Owned: SNES, Gameboy, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, DS, 3DS, Wii U, PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4 and PSP3000.

3DS Friend Code: 5472-8085-9073 | Nintendo Network ID: kkloveit

JaxonH

Hy8ogen wrote:

@Neptune Lets do this.

What you guys hunting? I'm down to hunt, but I'm only HR6- not sure if that's a problem...

Hy8ogen

@Neptune MY room number is 16-1792-1935-3937

Edited on by Hy8ogen

Owned: SNES, Gameboy, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, DS, 3DS, Wii U, PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4 and PSP3000.

TeeJay

@JaxonH Mine is 2423-1923-3519. I can't add you right now cause I'm at work but I'll do it in about 8 or 9 hours when I get home. It'd be nice to finally experience G rank quests.

Edited on by TeeJay

Hy8ogen

@JaxonH We're hunting Dalamur. Only HR7+

Hy8ogen

Whoever is up for Dalamur please let me know.

MisterMan

Anyone wanna help me rank up to HR5 by completing Rathian's Wrath?

MisterMan

Joeynator3000

Getting close to getting my Kirin quest up to high rank, may end up needing help after that until I can get his armor. May as well start working on Garuga's quest while I'm at it. lol

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Haru17

When you Gogmazios you don't go back... ios... Anyway, don't spoil it for yourself, but the final G rank urgent monster is FANTASTIC. Oh my god, it's such a cool concept for a fight. You might even say that millennia of flora and fauna were just leading up to this creature...

Don't hate me because I'm bnahabulous.

Hy8ogen

Finally got to G rank...PHew

TeeJay

So I made a lot of progress in my armor! I got the rest of the Seregios set minus the waist. Also got Seltas waist. It looks very out of place lol. I fought a Gravios and didn't receive a single Carapace, so I assume it's high rank only. Aaaanywaaays...

Oh! I also got the Seregios glaive! I haven't tried it out yet but it's a lot stronger than my Gore Glaive and it has white sharpness which is wow. Overall I'm very happy with the progress today. Thanks once again everyone who farned Seregios with me for my sake

Oh oh, I also got the Constitution +2, Negate Bleeding and Mounting Master skills. Constitution +2 looks like it'll be especially useful. I'm a single point away from having Mind's Eye too but there doesn't seem to be a Fencing gem I can make. Ugh

Edited on by TeeJay

JaxonH

MisterMan wrote:

Anyone wanna help me rank up to HR5 by completing Rathian's Wrath?

Just woke up, gotta get some coffee right now but I'll help you, if you haven't gone and beaten it already.

Jazzer94

Anyone want to grind some low Rathalos (or Brachy)?

Edited on by Jazzer94

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

Astraea

@Hy8ogen: That's nice.

I'm amazed to see how many people manage to get into G rank with mixed armor and no skills. Most of the people I've hunted with in G rank tend to be HR 35-50, which is kind of funny since my rank rose to 70 after I got into G.

Astraea

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.