Joeynator3000

Darn, guess I'll wait then. :c

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Hy8ogen

@Iggly Sorry for the late reply. I was busy yesterday. I still haven't done Dalamur....ugh...Can anyone help me?? It's damn hard to find a group of people who wants to do it.

Nintendo fan since 6 years of age.
Owned: SNES, Gameboy, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, DS, 3DS, Wii U, PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4 and PSP3000.

3DS Friend Code: 5472-8085-9073 | Nintendo Network ID: kkloveit

TeeJay

I got disconnected D:

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

potatomage7

My download just finished! I better get going fast, I don't wanna miss the deadline for the free DLC.

potatomage7

TeeJay

Seriously? Disconnected again?? Guess I'm done then. Thanks for helping me out guys.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

potatomage7

Can anyone confirm how long it takes to get to the point where you can download the free items? I can't play it right now and I want to make sure I'll have enough time.

potatomage7

Hy8ogen

@Neptune Give me a time. I really wanna kill that giant snake.

Nintendo fan since 6 years of age.
Owned: SNES, Gameboy, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, DS, 3DS, Wii U, PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4 and PSP3000.

3DS Friend Code: 5472-8085-9073 | Nintendo Network ID: kkloveit

JaxonH

potatomage7 wrote:

Can anyone confirm how long it takes to get to the point where you can download the free items? I can't play it right now and I want to make sure I'll have enough time.

You can download immediately, but whether you're going to be strong enough to beat the quests depends on which DLC quest it is.

@TeeJay
That stupid dissenter man, all those hunts neither of us got a single one. I bought the Seregios glaive (it's a really solid glaive, you should check it out- white sharpness and auto sharpen when you evade, 558 raw and 10% affinity with a slot), and anyways, I upgraded it to the point right before the big upgrade that increases raw damage. But if course, it needs 1 dissenter for the upgrade. My goodness we'll have to set aside a full night just to grind Seregios. If it was any other weapon I'd probably just let it go, but with the auto-sharpen skill and white sharpness and high raw, I just can't let this one go. I gotta upgrade it. Goodness, if you bought it you'd need TWO dissenters, one for armor and one for glaive. Oh dear lol...

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

TeeJay

@JaxonH Yeah the forger guy told me about the Seregio weapons' auto sharpness. If I get a dissector I may just use it on that instead and just slap on a Gravios waist in place of the Seregios one, just because it has the same defence as the Seregio waist and I can get it easily if I wanted.

It'll more than likely screw up any skills I may have gotten from a full Seregios set but it would still be better than the Nescrylla waist I have now.

potatomage7

JaxonH wrote:

potatomage7 wrote:

You can download immediately, but whether you're going to be strong enough to beat the quests depends on which DLC quest it is.

I was talking about the free item set that includes the Super Mushrooms to craft the Mario and Luigi costumes. It's ending tomorrow, so I need to get the items by midnight.

potatomage7

JaxonH

@TeeJay
Farm Tetsucabra for his set- it's easy as all heck to make- no rare items really except for Hercudromes. That's what I did when I got to high rank- made the whole set in less than an hour

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

JaxonH

@potatomage7

Oh ok, thought you were talking about the DLC quests, not the starter gift.

TeeJay

JaxonH wrote:

@TeeJay
Farm Tetsucabra for his set- it's easy as all heck to make- no rare items really except for Hercudromes. That's what I did when I got to high rank- made the whole set in less than an hour

@JaxonH Literally the only thing I need for the high rank Gravios waist are some Gravios carapaces. I already have everything else I need including Black Gravios parts thanks to that mission I almost screwed up for all of us by dying twice...then I was too scared to die a third time so I hung back til it was over...sorry again

But yeah at this point Gravios would actually be easier

I got the Novacrystals btw. I didn't have the high rank gathering quest unlocked so I took on Khezu and freaking DEVILJHO showed up. Luckily I came prepared with Dung bombs this time but man that was scary.

Got the heck out of there the moment I got the subquest completed lol

Edited on by TeeJay

MisterMan

I'm doing 4star quests at: 43-4608-5157-7730

MisterMan

JaxonH

@TeeJay

Lol, ya I fought the Blue Yian Kut Ku the other day and Deviljho came rompin' through like he always does (party crasher extraordinaire)... I tried to take him on but just couldn't beat him in the time limit. I was hoping to at least score some talons from him so I could use them with the armor charm and power charm to craft the higher version of them, but no cigar.

You did good hanging back against Gravios, we ended up surfing the quest because of that. Get this though- I actually forgot to bring any potions for that quest. I had nothing but 3 lifepowders and a max potion lol, which is why you kept seeing me run back to the bed. Can't believe I didn't cart.

Iggly

@potatomage7 You can get the free items by checking the gift section when you're at the DLC menu, once you download it you can access them from your inventory box.

I'm not lazy! ...I'm just very forgetful. :|

3DS Friend Code: 1177-9364-2530 | Nintendo Network ID: MerchantAnna | Twitter:

TeeJay

So I was shuffling through my talismans cause I hadn't looked at what new ones I got in a while, when suddenly a shining light filtered through the heavens, illuminating a sole object among the clutter of monster guts and medicines I seem to inexplicably store together. Lo and behold! Mounting +10!!

As a glaive user this is a dream come true

JaxonH

@TeeJay
Hey! I may have a solution!

If you have a VE Golden Ticket, and take it to the Veggie Elder in the Dunes (day), he gives you a Seregios Dissenter!!!

Only problem is, how to get a VE Golden Ticket...

EDIT: Nevermind, you'd probably get 50 dissenters before you get one of those bad boys.

And My first talisman was mounting+9 but there isn't any mounting decorations in my list, so it's been useless. Probably wouldn't use it anyways now, since I'm chasing higher level skills

Edited on by JaxonH

JaxonH

So.... Anyone up for some HR6 high rank quests? Or the DLC quests? I had my break and now I'm ready for more...

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.