Forums

Topic: Monster Hunter 3DS

Posts 1,001 to 1,020 of 1,519

Colors

I'll be getting this if it's localized

Umfor Natugeris:
Topu a ximmuma of 030 rachacrets

komicturtle

Well, hope the Great Sword mirrors P3rd in terms of how it works or whatever. I want to try all weapons and master em all. Good challenge, I say. And having 12 choices now makes me a happy turtle :3

I'm still waiting on MHP3rd for Vita to happen and come here. It'd be perfect for a launch and it should be localized by now if it even started D:

komicturtle

zezhyrule

I hope they keep most weapons the way they were in MHP3, it improved a lot. The only thing that stayed the same was... the hammer

Actually, I would be happy if they put the GL back like it was in MHFU. Too confusing in P3rd.

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] Phoen...

Joeynator3000

What did they change for the SA? (since I love them in Tri, lol)

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

zezhyrule

You know the annoying hack/slash move that happens when you don't wait a little bit to press Triangle for the combo, that's not powerful at all and reduces your stamina (sorry hard to explain lol)?
like there's an infinite combo that is Triangle, Triangle, Circle or something, but you have to press Tri at the right time after circle or it'll go into that move ^

Edit: this guy mentions it at the start of the vid iirc
[youtube:A2UgMXpx8hU]

well anyway, they took it out n_n

Edited on by zezhyrule

Eel

Pro tip for using the Hunting Horn: Go around superpounding the monster, don't bother buffing your teammates. They'll love you for it.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

komicturtle

What would be cool, thinking about it-

MH3G having download-play and your other two friends can control Cha-Cha and that Blue dude (or is that Cha-cha in that suit?)

That'd be so awesome and funny

komicturtle

Joeynator3000

I still want Felynes. T.T
Was hoping to name them after girl cartoon/anime characters, lol

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Aviator

zezhyrule wrote:

I'm still in love with Agna baby!

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

komicturtle

I posted this in another thread and I think it's best suited for this one:

For those wanting to use or know what it could feel like using the touch controls (camera particular), go to the Game Note tab and pick an empty/blank page. Try to draw the layout as seen in that screenshot as close as you can, and you can test how it would feel if you were switching from the Virtual Dpad on screen to the face buttons. For me, had no problems doing so, picturing a fight with Jaggi (easiest to think about because of fight pattern, I guess).

You must have an imagination for this to work. Obviously, not 100% accurate, but it's not meant to replicate the possible experience, but rather get a feel of how it could be like

When touching the dpad with your thumb on the bottome screen, switch to eraser so you dont leave marks. You can press X, A, Y as well as R and L buttons and it won't interupt or force you to exit- don't press the B button. Also, you can move the slide pad up and down. Don't move it left or right as it will take you to the previous or next page.

Have fun testing this out. Closest thing you can get, I suppose.

Also, camera sensitivity. Dpads can not completely replicate the sensitivity of an analogue pad (as you all should know). I'm guessing (or hoping) Capcom will let us customize the sensitivity. Would have been cool if Nintendo kept the touch screen pressure sensor feature in the past DS systems

But that's all really.. Try it out!

komicturtle

retired_account

Oddy wrote:

I dislike this game if for no other reason than it might have had something to do with the creation of the second circle pad monstrosity.

D:<

retired_account

Odnetnin

pixelman wrote:

Oddy wrote:

I dislike this game if for no other reason than it might have had something to do with the creation of the second circle pad monstrosity.

Don't get me wrong, if it has free online and comes to America I'll totally buy it, but seriously, not many games are worth using that thing for.

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter:

retired_account

Oddy wrote:

pixelman wrote:

Oddy wrote:

Don't get me wrong, if it has free online and comes to America I'll totally buy it, but seriously, not many games are worth using that thing for.

That thing actually looks like it'll be comfortable for me. My hands are giant and I get cramps easy using my 3DS.

retired_account

Arcanum

I'm solely a gunner. What I really hated was when I WAS STANDING STILL and people would just PASS RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME or SOMETIMES STAND RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME. I would sometimes get mad and go off on some people with which I had been hunting with for atleast 4 quests. they kept doing it!

Currently playing:
3DS: KI: Uprising
Wii: Xenoblade Chronicles
"Heh, heh... Thanks... You're nice. Umm... Can I ask... a question? Your friends... What kind of... people are they? I wonder... Do these people... think of you...as a friend?"

zezhyrule

Arcanum wrote:

I'm solely a gunner. What I really hated was when I WAS STANDING STILL and people would just PASS RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME or SOMETIMES STAND RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME. I would sometimes get mad and go off on some people with which I had been hunting with for atleast 4 quests. they kept doing it!

Did you tell them to move? :3

I try to get out of people's way if I can, but sometimes I don't notice the gunner standing there
When I do though I'll say sorry and dodge out of the way and stuff.

Dynetheous

is there going to be online or is it not confirmed yet?
(sorry i dont feel like reading all the old comments at the moment)

Edited on by Dynetheous

3DS Friend Code: 1375-7199-0087 user name is Jon
Games that i love: Zelda, MH, Golden Sun, Fire emblem
PSN ID: Dynetheous tell me if you want to add me:)
Nintendo Network ID: Dynetheous

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.