Forums

Topic: Mega Man Legacy Collection (6 games) for Nintendo 3DS

Posts 1 to 20 of 29

Aozz101x

http://nintendoeverything.com/mega-man-legacy-collection-anno...
what do you guys think?

Edited on by gcunit

My Top 9 Favorite Games of All time.
1. Judgement
2. Baldur's Gate 3
3. Bully (Rockstar)
4. Person 4 / Golden
5. Sonic Adventure 2
6. Xenoblade X
7. Ape Escape 2
8. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
9. James Bond 007 Nightfire

Switch Friend Code: SW-5070-3616-4044 | 3DS Friend Code: 4828-8466-0472 | My Nintendo: Aozz101x | Twitter:

bitleman

There's like 4 games missing. Talk about a collection. Cheap cashgrab as always with Capcom since years

Edited on by bitleman

bitleman

Ralizah

A ton of games missing, and no Wii U support?

I won't be buying this. Not even at a discount price.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

MsJubilee

Not getting this it's just another cash grab from Capcom.

Edited on by MsJubilee

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Watch Dogs 2 & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

Geonjaha

"Just another lazy cash grab from Capcom"
> Proceed to buy NES Remix and praise Nintendo.

The fact is that this is cheaper than buying all of the six games on the Virtual Console, and comes with extra features. If you don't want to play it then fine, but it's really stupid to call this a cash grab when Nintendo do the same thing. The Capcom-hate must continue despite logical thinking though apparently.

People hate Capcom for not releasing anything Mega Man related. When they do people complain how much it sucks compared to the old stuff. When they release the old stuff for a cheaper price with extra features people whine anyway about it being a 'cash-grab'.

Edited on by Geonjaha

Geonjaha

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

CanisWolfred

Why is this a "lazy cash grab", when they recreated the first 6 NES games in a different engine so they look good on screens, added leaderboards, a remix challenge mode, a "museum" feature, graphical options, and releasing them for half the price they would normally go for on the eShop?

You don't have to buy it, but lazy this is not. 7 and 8 wouldn't have worked with that engine, since its the one they used for MM9 and 10. They could've included MM9 and 10, but they wouldn't have really had much of anything to add to make it worth it for those who have played them already, so it would've upped the price to an unfavorable level with no real benefit. This was a tactical decision, not a lazy one.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

NintendoFan64

Let's see...chances are anyone who wanted these games would've gotten them by now, it doesn't include 7 and 8 like Megaman Collection, doesn't up the anty by including Megaman & Bass and 9-10, yeah, this isn't working for me.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

MrWalkieTalkie

The way I see it, Mega Man is making a comeback. Cause there's the recently announced animated series, and a new producer was finally put in charge of the franchise since Inafune.

So I'm disappointed cause I see this as an attempt to get people caught up on all the main mega man games as they prepare a new one. But it's not so great when it doesn't give access to ALL the main mega man games. As everyone else says, they should've added 7, 8, 9, 10, and Bass.

Edited on by MrWalkieTalkie

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

VOTE WONDER-RED FOR SMASH!!

TeeJay

As a Megaman fan, I am physically incapable of resisting buying this, even though I have every single one of these in a folder in my 3DS.

...Would have felt more worth it if they added at least ONE game here that you couldn't already buy on the eShop though...

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Tasuki

It's clearly obvious that the reason they are doing this is caused of Mighty Number 9.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Retro_on_theGo

Geonjaha wrote:

"Just another lazy cash grab from Capcom"
> Proceed to buy NES Remix and praise Nintendo.

The fact is that this is cheaper than buying all of the six games on the Virtual Console, and comes with extra features. If you don't want to play it then fine, but it's really stupid to call this a cash grab when Nintendo do the same thing. The Capcom-hate must continue despite logical thinking though apparently.

People hate Capcom for not releasing anything Mega Man related. When they do people complain how much it sucks compared to the old stuff. When they release the old stuff for a cheaper price with extra features people whine anyway about it being a 'cash-grab'.

Those people that complain about Mega Man are complaining about not having a new game. Anyone that complains about no new Mega Man probably already has these games. This is great for newer fans and people who want Mega Man on steam, but otherwise this does nothing for those fans. It may be unfair to call it lazy. For a large amount of Mega Man fans though this just gives them a chance to play games they already own on newer consoles, which in itself is pretty nice, but not what people were demanding for.

Megas75

I'm less annoyed by the lack of a Wii U version and more by the lack of 7-10. But at least it's something, seems like a good collection to have on my 3DS

Steam/NNID/Xbox Gamertag - Megas75

DefHalan

Megas75 wrote:

I'm less annoyed by the lack of a Wii U version and more by the lack of 7-10. But at least it's something, seems like a good collection to have on my 3DS

They could always come as either DLC or a sequel... we will just have to wait and see.

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

ricklongo

Geonjaha wrote:

The fact is that this is cheaper than buying all of the six games on the Virtual Console, and comes with extra features.

Pretty much this.

I'm kinda bummed out by not having it on Wii U, as that's where I'd like to get it, but I'm still definitely getting it on my 3DS.

Visit my gaming blog: http://www.gamingsweetgaming.blogspot.com

Listen to my music: https://themoonexpresso.bandcamp.com/

Switch Friend Code: SW-3317-3992-7696 | 3DS Friend Code: 1418-8121-5054 | My Nintendo: ricklongo | Nintendo Network ID: ricardolongo | Twitter:

Megas75

DefHalan wrote:

Megas75 wrote:

They could always come as either DLC or a sequel... we will just have to wait and see.

Knowing Capcom this wouldn't surprise me at all

Steam/NNID/Xbox Gamertag - Megas75

Tobiaku

If its physical, then I'm all for this package.

Edited on by Tobiaku

Tobiaku

3DS Friend Code: 1977-0291-4355

DefHalan

Tobias95 wrote:

I believe it is digital and is $15

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Tasuki

Tobias95 wrote:

I believe it's digital. If I remember correctly Capcom is doing digital only from now on.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.